sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

CWS shoots & Bill Roberts attacks (WAR)

Started by CAW, June 05, 2013, 07:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAW

A crack of a beer can opening is heard as we open to the view of CWS in baggy black jeans sporting an SEF rebel yell shirt. He swallows down half the can of beer and wields the Singapore cane in his left hand. CWS with the WAR World Title around his waist just looks up snarling a bit with a half ass cocked grin on his face.

Its been a hell of a party going since I won this title and to Mack, you got a shot coming if ya want it. That punk Bill Roberts needs a good caning and best keep away! Tonight though I get a shot to enter the King of SEF tournament and well with the roll I am on being a World Champ, this Jordan Cut better be ready to lose again. Shit Jordan, I lose more matches than I can remember before finally getting to where I am and even now it seems like I-, fuck man.

CWS slams down his beer crushing it to his forehead, then raises the cane snarling more with a gritting of his teeth.

King of SEF sounds nice-

Bill Roberts flies in with a elbow to the drunks jaw staggering him back, then kicks him in the gut. Bill looking for a flying roundhouse kick, but CWS moving back gets pulled back by security. Bill restrained and here comes Frank E Dangerously shouting.

ENOUGH!

Frankie in the usual suit and ballcap carrying his cellphone in his left hand. Bill with his hair wild and no shirt sports his ring pants just yells.

I WANT HIM IN A WORLD TITLE MATCH RIGHT NOW!!!

CWS yells back.

YOUR ON IN A HARDCORE RULES MATCH!

Frankie nodding yea.

Well if you want to defend the title and warm this crowd up for WAR properly, fine, the match is on, but it starts in the ring, so go!

CWS heading that way leaves Bill to stay back letting him go first. Frankie looking at him with a smirk.

Big night for ya kid, don't blow it or you could be a big star sooner than ya think!

The Owner walks off as security backs off. Bill turning to the camera  with a glare of confidence.

Cool Jay Lou is who I gotta go through to get that King of SEF accolade, so its gonna be pretty easy to slip out of WAR with a spot in the tournament and the WAR World Title. Then Mack will never get it back and I will become the new King of SEF. Better than Mack! Better than everyone!!!

Bill spreading his arms out in arrogance, then spins around walking down the hall as the music of CWS can be heard echoing through the hall.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF