sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Ready For This (Kira Darland)

Started by mysticbabydoll, June 23, 2013, 10:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

This is Kira's third match, and she is facing Phoenix Winterborn, Johnny Camaro, Simon Lee Nash, Rob Rush and her brother Tristan Darland. She listened to his words, and knew he was right. All of a sudden Greg Bonne walks over to her, and the interiew start.

Greg Bonne

Your facing Phoenix Winterborn, Johnny Camero, Simon Lee Nash, Rob Rush and your brother Tristan. I want to know, and it is what do you realy feel about this match?

Kira Darland

I never dreamed I would be in a championship match, and now that I am it seems like a dream come dream. I don't the others in this match except for my brother, and I am ready to take them on. Phoenix, Johnny, Simon and Rob will find out that I am not a push over. I know I am the only woman in the match, but they better not treat like that if they know what is good for them. I can't wait to take them on, and show them that I can do this as they don't know what I am all about but they will.

Greg Bonne

What do you say about your brother?

Kira Darland

Tristan I know we are facing each other for the first time, but still I won't take it easy on you. I have no problem working with you to take out the others, and one of us will walk out as the II Champion. It is time to show them that there is more to us, then they think. It is time to break out, and show more of a fighting side of us. They will have a hard time keeping us both down, and even though I am taking you on won't change anything cause our bond will only grow stronger after the match. I am really looking forward to facing all of you, so beware cause just cause I am small don't mean I can't fight cause I can so boys lets just let the best person win.

Greg Bonne

Thank you for your time Kira.

Kira Darland

Your welcome.

Greg leaves, and Kira gets packing as the scene goes black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF