sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

King Of SEF will be me! (Golden Glory r/p)

Started by JordanCut, June 23, 2013, 01:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Golden Glory camera is rolling showing Jordan Cut in his custom made suit wearing sunglasses as he started speaking about his match with Taylor Andrews in King Of SEF finals.

Taylor Andrews and I wrestle to find out who will be King Of SEF, so I will say King Of SEF will be me! I'm sure Taylor Andrews few other people will disagree with me, but let me explain why I say that every single match I had to get to this point by working hard and pushing myself to the limit sure I haven't beat big names in SEF yet. I'm ready to cut through whatever Taylor Andrews have in mind to get another victory, because she has major edge over me in matches which she won against me,so I understand my chances are not good winning over her, but I'm ready to cut through she brings to this match. Golden Glory is something Taylor Andrews has experience I haven't which that going to change everything I have done to get to this point Taylor Andrews gonna get cut left and right then up and down even side and side don't think she going to be ready for what I have up my sleeves.

Jordan Cut takes off his sunglasses, and ladies being hard screaming in the background, so Jordan Cut continue on speaking.

My golden glory is right now I'm ready to take next step cut my way to being next raising superstar in SEF. I know Taylor Andrews is good as she is will do everything in her power to win, but I will cut through whatever she going to do to win, because I'm going to become King Of SEF working hard does pay off that what I'm doing Taylor Andrews that why I'm going to beat you on Golden Glory.

Jordan Cut winks at the camera as Golden Glory air video package about Jordan Cut and Taylor Andrews.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF