sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The President Shocks The World

Started by Daddy Mack, July 13, 2013, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Inside the office of SEF's President is the Sly one himself, Bill McLane and he wears a black suit jacket over a tan shirt. A pair of blue jeans to go with it and Sly sits on the edge of his desk looking up with that smirk that earned him the name Sly.

Hello SEF! It is I your President, Bill McLane, and I have quite a huge announcement to send out to the world indeed! Our WAR GM, Hammad Haider, has been out of contact with us and has yet to book a new card for next weeks WAR. Sure, I could do it, but the Owner is forcing my hands tied as he is close enough to make sure his instructions follow through and they are to have a GM run WAR. So with that said, since Hammad Haider is unable to be reached, for the first time in SEF history, anyone on the roster or around the world will have the option to book next weeks card. How this works is simple, anyone who sees this and wants to be the booker for WAR next week needs to book a card and SEF will make it official. This offer is to anyone who sees this, any fan, anyone, so come on in unless one of our own talent takes this offer!

Still smirking he takes a pause for a few seconds.

And now to get on to what I am in charge of and that is the big cards, the pay per view events and next up is Point of Impact! It will happen two weeks from tomorrow on July twenty eighth and my main event will be for the SEX World Heavyweight Championship! I saw Taylor Andrews make the challenge and am making it official, but it will be in a DOGG Fight, so the first person to gain the most falls in an hour inside of the hardcore chamber will be the undisputed SEX World Heavyweight Champion! That will be the second DOGG Fight as I have this idea to make history by having a dozen wrestlers compete in the DOGG Fight with a chance to earn a World Title shot at the next pay per view, Gangstas Paradise! As for who will compete in this Dirty Dozen DOGG Fight, you will find out on the next two weeks of WAR leading up to the pay per view event! That is not all I have planned though for opening the show will be Mack as well, so he will compete twice. His first match will be against Hammad Haider's mystery client that refereed the Hell in a Cell last Wednesday night. And next week on WAR we will find out who Julie's challenger for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship will be at Point of Impact! So there you go, until WAR, see you later.

The President smirking still as he stands up to shut the door to his office.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF