sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Dirty Dozen Dogg Fight (Kira Darland)

Started by mysticbabydoll, July 19, 2013, 11:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Kira is going to be facing Phoenix Winterborn, Betty Nan Dudley, Bill Roberts, Cool Jay Lou, Johnny Camaro, Kasey Winterborn, Kimberly Pain, Skull, Simon Lee Nash and Zilus Zion in a Dirty Dozen Dogg Fight for a shot at the World Championship at Gangstas Paradise. Greg Boone walks over to her, and the interview starts.

Greg Bonne

What do you think happened to your brother?

Kira Darland

I have no idea, but I think he has lost his mind. I mean really I was shocked when he did that at the end of the handicap match, but if that is the way he wants  be then I guess I will have to get used to anyway blood is thicker then water.

Greg Boone

What are your thoughts on this match?

Kira Darland

All I know there is a lot of opponents that I have to face, and I am ready for whatever they throw at me. They are in for a shock when they see how much I have improved, and they will not stand a chance against me. I have no problems with them, but I want to win. I will do whatever I must to do that, and they will not be able to keep me down for long. I know what is at stake, and I want that shot at the World Championship more then any of them. I am sure they will give me a fight, but they are in for the fight of their lives cause they have no clue what I have in store for them. This is going to be my night, so they need bring everything that they have cause I am not backing down at all. This is my chance to show off more about myself, and this match is not going to be easy so I will say this let's just let the best person win.

Greg Boone

Thank you for your time Kira.

Kira Darland

Your welcome Greg.

Greg leaves, and Kira shuts the door to her locker room. She changes into her wrestling attire, and sits down on the leather couch as she waits for the match to start as the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF