sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Hardcore Hell (Tristan Darland)

Started by mysticbabydoll, July 19, 2013, 11:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Tristan just earned the right to take on Julie for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship in a Hardcore Hell match, and he is ready for this. He has an evil smirk on him when the show comes on the air, and he is wearing all black that matches his new attitude. He looks at the camera, and gets talking as he has his II Championship over his shoulder.

Tristan Darland

Well I earned the right to face Julie for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship in a Hardcore Hell match when I beat Phoenix Winterborn last week, and I still get asked the same question. I am not going to say sorry for doing what I did, and if I have to bust Julie up to become the World Heavyweight Champion then I will without thinking twice. I know there are going to be some people that would say that it isn't right for me to do that cause I am facing a woman, but please I will do anything to win since I am not that same guy anymore that cares what you people say. You see I am more then ready for this, and I will make Julie bleed no matter what. You see I am not going to hold back cause she is a woman, but I will have no remorse at all.

He takes a deep breath, and talks again.

Tristan Darland

Now I have no problem with Julie, but I will not be responsible for what I do to her at all. You see I am not going to play nice, and that never got me anywhere. If you guys don't like my attitude, then all I got to say is to bad cause this is who I am now. I might have let down my sister, but still this is my chance to become a top champion. I will go to any lengths to win, and this is will be easy but I worked my ass off to get where I am. I am going to show everyone what happens when you mess with me, and this match won't be for the weak at heart at all so I wouldn't suggest letting children watch cause they will have nightmares of what it will happen cause there will be blood one way or another so let me end this with let's just let the best person win.

Tristan laughs evilly, and the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF