sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The World Champion Doesn't Take Vacations

Started by Taylor Andrews, July 24, 2013, 10:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

And the SEF World Heavyweight Champion stands in front of her dressing room door with the title over her right shoulder. The Queen's World Tag Title over her left shoulder and standing to her left is Taylor Andrews with her Tag Title around her waist. Both women wear their ring gear and seductive grins.

Tristan Darland can undergo whatever adjustment he needs, but until he realize that he needs to work harder than me to beat me, he'll never hold this title!

Julie tapping the SEF Title with her manicured fingernails.

Tristan is going to be submitting to The Queen this Sunday just as this country bumpkin Dudleyville dog will be doing tonight on WAR! Unlike Tristan, I don't need to take time off and if expects to become World Champion, he better realize that has World Champion, you don't take vacations. When you represent SEF as I do, you show up every night and then some! Tonight this Dudley girl is an example of what I do Sunday and there is nothing she or Tristan can do about it except like it and learn to love it cause the Nature Girl is the best thing going today!

WOOOOO!

Julie slapping her SEF Title over her Tag Title and turns to her door opening it, but looks over to Taylor.

Make it quick sweetheart, then get in here and we can warm up properly!

Julie with a wink and then she heads into the room leaving the door slightly ajar. Taylor still grinning, but scoffing a little as she adjusts her title.

Should be easy to make it quick cause tonight Kimmy is going to be submitting as well as The Queen's opponents! I've tossed miss pain around the ring so many times I forget just how many! That dumb whore should think of doing something besides swinging off every guys dick she meets! I ain't got time for her dumb ass now as she'll get more than she can in the ring, so ta ta bitches!

Taylor turning to push her way through the door, then shuts it and we get ready for Wednesday Night WAR!!!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF