sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Two Matches In One Night

Started by mysticbabydoll, September 01, 2013, 06:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Tristan is in two matches, and Brady is watching him work out cause he is going to be in his corner for both matches. He is in two triple threat matches, and the first one is when he takes on Jake Voss and The Mack and the second one is when he takes on Julie and Taylor Andrews for the World Heavyweight Championship. He just recovered from the inferno match he was in, and he isn't happy at all. He is going to take out his frustrations out on his opponents, and nothing that anyone can do about it. He is going to step up in these matches, and they get talking.

Brady Henderson: You are going to show your opponents that they are nothing, but road blocks in your way of becoming a champion again. You can do this, and don't let them get to you. They are not worth it, and they will see that you not who they think you are. You will take them out, and your matches are triple threat matches. First it is the Mack and Jake Voss, then Taylor Andrews and Julie. Your sister got some revenge on you, but it is time to strike these idiots down.

Tristan Darland: You got that right Brady, and they don't matter at all. I didn't come this far to lose to them, and they will have a hard time keeping me down. I will step up my game full force, and it is time that they see that they are wrong about. The Mack and Jake Voss will be the first two that will feel my wrath, then Julie and Taylor Andrews will feel it worst of all. These four are not going to take me out, and I will become a champion again as I don't need my sister or anyone except for you and me. You are the only one that stood by men when everyone else is against me. It is us against the rest of the roster, and I am not playing around anymore. It is time to cause some chaos in this match, and at the PPV that is what is going to happen.

Tristan takes a deep breath, and talks again.

Tristan Darland: Mack, Jake, Julie and Taylor you four will pay for what my sister put me through. I just got burned in an inferno match, and I am not in a good mood that means trouble for all of you. I am taking my frustrations out on you four. You are going to get a beating like you never had before, and I am not going to take it easy on you at all. I will do whatever it takes to win, and I will go all out cause you four are standing in my way that I will no problem plowing over as I want this way to much. I know I can handle both matches, and nothing will stop me.

Brady Henderson: My client is going to strike  you all down. You four are not going to tear him apart, and he is not who you think he is. If he can survive an inferno match, then he can survive two triple threat matches. If you think you are going to ruin this for Tristan, and I can't wait to stand by and watch him get destroyed by any of you. He will do this on his own, and he will not only show you four but his  sister as well that nothing will stop him until he is a champion again. This is who he is now, and he isn't going to change cause being good didn't get him anywhere as it is time that you four got what you deserve as it is going to be his night one way or another.

Tristan and Brady laugh, and they walk off as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF