sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Looking for Glory

Started by Simon Lee Nash, September 01, 2013, 09:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is focus on the job at hand. Becoming the first ever SEF Light Heavyweight champion of the world. Simon is in the gym doing some weight training.

Simon: Tonight's the night. London England inside Wembley Stadium. It's a match of the making for me. I get a chance to become the first ever Light Heavyweight Champion in the SEF. Now i have to earn it when i take on the entire roster in the SEF. Single Elimination last man or woman standing takes home the gold. Now i have been working very hard since coming into the federation to do what i have to do.

Friend: It's show time man. Tonight we make history.

Simon: You have made it very clear what this night will mean man. I can do something that no one will ever take away from us. The fact that we can be a manager that will have the first ever SEF Light heavyweight champion in your camp.

Friend: Lets get there first then we can focus on everything else

Simon: you got that right. Tonight it's about being the last person standing in the middle of that ring. Getting my hand raise then i would be offically presented with the SEF Light Heavyweight championship title at WAR.

Simon: I can't wait to make this history.

Simon continue to work out as the camera fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF