sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Say goodbye to The Mack!

Started by JordanCut, November 23, 2013, 05:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut appears in his hotel room looking at a gift which he receive a while ago, so he sees a little note on the gift reads what little note says.

It almost time for us to take over the company! I know you are going to beat The Mack on Deadly Destruction in Japanese Deathmatch, because you are finally going to beat him right in the middle of the ring. I'm going to have a big smile on my face also party with you on your victory good luck sweetie xoxoxoxo

Jordan Cut smiles finish reading the note then opens the gift then smiles big seeing custom made suit lay it down on his bed will wear it. Jordan Cut goes back to his chair then looks at the camera started speaking about The Mack also match they will wrestle in

Say goodbye to The Mack! I know whole world doesn't believe I will not beat The Mack that alright, because I don't really care about odds, and I don't really care if people don't believe in me that going to change after this Japanese Deathmatch. You see The Mack going to tell whole world that he finally going to get rid of me, and he also going to tell whole world that I will not be able to beat him, so you pretty much going to hear same crap every time we face each other in the ring. This match is design for someone career to end in a serious painful condition that why I'm going to make sure The Mack is the one who suffers like he has never suffer before. The Mack listen to my words don't you even think or question that I won't do any serious damage to you that is not in my mind! What on my mind is cutting away every single thing you try to unleash on me to punish me that I know you will do to make sure I will never be seen again.

Jordan Cut stop talking a door open is heard, and Jordan Cut see who it is, so he finish what he says to say about the match on Deadly Destruction.

Well, I would love to talk some more about my match with The Mack, but I got company going to say this to everyone who is watching this, so you really believe I can't beat The Mack don' be surprised or shock what you see in this Japanese deadthmatch, because if I'm going down I will bring The Mack with me that is a promise!

Jordan Cut takes off his microphone gets out of his chair, and the scene faded black.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Just few hours until Deadly Destruction goes live on pay per view, Jordan Cut is shown with wearing only a towel, so he started speaking about his match with The Mack.

Hey The Mack! What taking you so long to say something about our match? I guess you are wondering why I'm only wearing a towel, so I'm about to take long hot shower before heading where Deadly Destruction is taking place, but I don't think you really care what I got to say. You know The Mack doesn't matter what I say isn't going to change anyone feedback on their picks who they think will win this Japanese Deadmatch, because everyone expects you to win without a shadown of a doubt, so I'm ready to show entire world that I will beat you send you away for good

Jordan Cut makes his way to bathroom door then opens the door showing woman showing her backside getting undress, so Jordan Cut continue on speaking.

You see The Mack wasting time not saying anyting meaning he really doesn't need to say anything know he will win regardless what I say. As you can I see I'm not wasting my time going to the gym to train for this match even think about how to beat The Mack. You need to understand something The Mack that I can be dominant force which you can't stop inside that ring, and I will prove it against a man who has no idea what he getting himself into stepping in the ring with me. Right now, I'm going to take a long hot shower as you can see I won't be taking a shower alone, so The Mack I'll see you in few hours on Deadly Destruction can't beat to beat you in this Japanese Deathmatch!

Jordan Cut stop talking take off his towel showing his ass, and he close the door then shower turn on there is kissing sounds being hard, so scene faded black.

Daddy Mack

So it almost that time for the big pay per view titled Deadly Destruction. And with the Japanese Deathmatch headlining the show, it is appropriately titled. The Mack goes head to head with Jordan Cut in this huge, epic clash of warriors. Can Jordan do what very few have done and win this crazy insane hardcore match or will The Mack prove to be too much?

Laying about in a dressing room on a leather sofa is The Mack all ready to go in his ring gear despite his laid back demeanor. His eyes somewhat glazed over from being the number one draw and probably a blunt!?! The Mack just getting that sarcastic grin looking all cocky showing us with those baby blues that he knows what's coming.

Jordan Cut likes to tell me what I not only claim, but what I am thinking now?! The only one suffering is anyone watching you Jordan, so shut up and nut up son. Tonight we dance on a big stage in a huge match where we got a ladder, a couple beds of death, and explosions coming our way. This is it Jordan, this is your moment to beat The Mack in front of the whole world. So what if they don't believe in your and think you stand no chance. You gotta say to yourself, did I come here to worry about what anyone thinks of me, or did I come here to be the fucking best of all time or whatever moniker you want?!? The Mack got no worry about a damn thing, especially suffering some ill fated injury from a hardcore deathmatch. Ain't no one got the stones to put me down or they woulda done it long ago. The Mack draws. Win, lose, or draw, The Mack always sells the fucking arena out and when you out draw me, that'll be the day.

Mack with a shit eating sarcastic grin and just brings an arm over his eyes kicking back a bit more before he gotta pop up and be The Showsteala like only he knows how to be.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF