sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Thanks for the Street Fight

Started by CAW, November 30, 2013, 11:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAW

The sound of a beer can hitting the floor is heard as the view pans in to a dressing room finding Billy Nuts Dexter sitting on a metal chair with a cooler next to him. Billy reaching in to grab a new beer and cracks it open taking a drink. He sports black wrestling boots, blue jeans, and a black leather vest and just looks up with a bit of a snarl, but a look like he ain't giving one shit what anyone says or does.

So let me get this right. Tonight on a special thanksgiving episode of war, I get to battle the Light Heavyweight Champion in a street fight!?

Billy taking a gulp of beer and rubbing his bald head getting a bit of a sick smile across his face with a lust for violence in his eyes.

Well Simon buddy, here's to yer fucking health, Champ.

The Dexter finishing his beer in one drink tosses the can away, then reaches in the cooler grabbing another and cracks it to take a drink. Billy resting the beer on his leg just goes back to that snarl and look of taking no shit from anyone.

I give thanks these holidays for the street fight and hopefully a few more hardcore matches to come. Maybe even a title shot after I get down whooping the champions ass right here tonight on WAR. Now I'll definitely drink to that.

Billy slamming that beer down and tosses the can away. He grabs another and cracks it open to slam it right down and hops up fishing out a couple more beers before walking out of the room knocking the view over to the floor and the feed cuts to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF