sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Night Out

Started by Showsteala, December 07, 2013, 12:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

The Mack sitting in a strip club somewhere in some city kicks back in a booth with a redhead going under the table to his lap. A brunette next to him looking like she is next and then of all people, Samantha Winters shows up, oh wait, she fits in here. Her usual black dress showing off her best assets, but the Interviewer here for business perhaps?

Excuse me Mack, I was wondering if I could get a few words?

The Mack with a cheesy sarcastic grin just fondles the brunettes breasts pulling them right out as he relaxes back nice and comfy. The table moving a bit every time the redhead comes up his shaft and Samantha eying all this very curiously with a bit of a sexy smirk.

Whatcha ya want sweetheart? Wanna skip ahead of, um, whatever name these lovely tits belong to?

Samantha nods yes.

But first, why are you back in SEF?

Mack looking a bit fucked up on something, but fully understanding the question even though he responds rather sarcastically.

Sweetheart, where you been? I been back for a while and doing what The Mack always done before, stolen every damn show I been apart of. I don't even need to show up to any booked show cause I make my own anytime, anywhere, with anyone.

Samantha getting antsy as she squirms in her seat.

But why did you come back to SEF?

Mack finding these simple questions amusing, uh oh.

Honey, SEF is The Mack's home. I wasn't looking for one when I arrived here many years ago, but its one of those things that just happens. Like XWF or IWF, except SEF outlasted them and every other place The Mack roamed, so why not come back here!? SEF is a global federation housing the best wrestlers in the entire world, so it makes sense for The Mack to be where the best are at. I wrestled everywhere around this world, more small towns and big cities than I can count, then again, that ain't near as high as I am, so squeeze on over here and bring me down baby!

Samantha eager to do so and slides next to The Mack going in to kiss him. Mack just pushing her down to help the redhead and the brunette decides to lay on the table spreading her legs for The Mack. A black g-string covering her twat which Mack moves aside to have a nice piece of pie!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF