sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Another Inductee to the Hall of Pretenders

Started by 2CityMastermind, September 19, 2011, 06:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2CityMastermind

So this week on evolution I am going face to face with Chris Rogers for a chance to be in the finals of the international title tournament, I know he is going to bring the fight this week because I know he is hungry to become a champion, but he does not have the desire and passion to become a champion like I do, you see I am close to tasting my redemption here in SEF. It shows you that I am determined to be champion, do you think that attack by Hardcore Haz is going to stop me from wrestling on evolution this week, you got to be out of your mind. You see this week on evolution Chris you and I have had battles in the past but this time it going to different because my skills in the ring has evolved just like you have, I am not going to underestimate what you have done in your career hell you were in the chase for the WGEF evolution championship.

Now this is my time to shine in SEF, you have had runs in the past that were better then mine, but now I am going to get that international championship to be around my waist. I am undefeated in SEF this time around, with two notches left on the ladder of redemption before I have SEF championship gold around my waist. The match that I am going to be scouting is the Tina versus Runae Moon match because that will be the next victim that will be in my way of redemption in SEF. But first I need to make my way across the bridge of Chris Rogers first to get my title match.

The camera’s are starting to film outside of the Joe Louis Arena as I am wearing the southern hospitality avenged sevenfold shirt with black jeans and cowboy boots and a cowboy hat that had the confederate flag around it as people are looking at me as I start to speak.

][Matt Ward][ What the hell you looking at, what you think I am racist just because Im wearing confederate flag on my cowboy hat, and my southern hospitality shirt that has the confederate flag on it, well I am a mother fucking rebel get used to it bitch.

Then I start walking closer to my locker room as I get into my locker room as I open the locker room as I put my bags down as I take off my cowboy boots and cowboy hat as I start to speak about my match against Chris Rogers.

][Matt Ward][ Chris Rogers tick tock, your clock is about to be cleaned because I am going to defeat you to continue my undefeated streak, then I will go on to face the winner of Tina versus Runae Moon for the international championship. It time that there is a new era in SEF, I think people are getting sick and tired of the same old song and dance and there is nothing new making this company gaining fans, it seems that the fans are complaining that the company has gone stale like Impact Wrestling.

Then the backstage interviewer Doug Melvin comes into the room as I look at the person as Doug begins to speak

||Doug Melvin|| Right now I am here with the man that is undefeated on evolution, so Matt what are your thoughts about this match tonight with Chris Rogers?

][Matt Ward][ I know I am starting to turn some heads here in SEF with my victory over Hardcore Haz on evolution last week, now this week I am going to be making an impact statement with my victory over Chris Rogers then I will be achieving my redemption when I get my chance to fight for the international championship. I am coming to kick ass and take names now. First it started with Jason Price then Last week the second inductee to the hall of pretenders was Hardcore Haz and now this week I am going to add Chris Rogers to the list of people that are in the Hall of Pretenders. Because I am determined on being a contender in SEF this time around I know the last time I was a pretender but now I am focused on what I want and I am going to get it.

||Doug Melvin|| So do you think do you have what it takes to win the international title tournament?

][Matt Ward][ Doug you need to realize that I am not the same matt ward that I was back in the old SEF, this is a new SEF and a new Matt Ward, so come the end of  evolution I am going to be one step closer to realizing that I can achieve my road to redemption. So do I really need to watch out for Bitches Incorporation, hell fucking no because they do not even pose a threat to me in this tournament, yeah Runae you might have done me a favor back in FWAR when you took out my ex wife Daisy Styles, but now you are not going to get a thank you win from me, hell fucking no you are going to be the fourth inductee to the hall of pretenders if you manage to defeat Tina, but if Tina wins then she will be the next inductee after I induct Chris Rogers to the hall of pretenders.

The camera’s begin to fade as Doug leaves the locker room as I start to get ready for my match against Chris Rogers

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF