sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Matt Ward responds to the Bitches Inc Arrival

Started by 2CityMastermind, September 20, 2011, 11:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2CityMastermind

as the camera's caught up with Matt Ward as he was texting some one as he stops and he begins to speak about the promo that shocked SEF with the return of Bitches Inc.

Matt Ward So let me get this straight, Midnight and Runae Moon are a tag team called bitches inc that think they are alligned with the puppet master of SEF, That real funny ladies because i know who the real puppet master is and the puppet master would never stoop down to your level and align with the likes of you. because i have a susprise coming real soon, You think for a second i was compairing Bitches Inc to Kelly Kelly and Eve torres you got to be kidding me. i know they have what it takes in the business, but they just opened a portal to my domain where they are going to learn real fast that they messed with the wrong man.

Who knows what Matt Ward has up his sleave and who is the puppet master is this a gimmick of a person in SEF who knows but we will all find out so stay tuned SEF because things just became Interesting.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF