sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Heavyweight Champion Ready for WAR

Started by The American Tradition, January 15, 2014, 08:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

Phoenix Winterborn was in a VERY sore mood. After getting dumped out of the Hardcore hotel by Mack and his goon, the heavyweight champion was not very happy. Now, he had to take on the team of Simon Lee Nash and Brady Henderson. Frankly, it looked like Mack was afraid of Phoenix, seeing as how he couldn't even show up alongside his partner, but that was another story for another day. Right now, it was all about teaming up with A Native Americano inside of the steel cage, and taking care of business. it wasn't Phoenix's first foray into a steel cage nor would it be the last. Phoenix earlier in the day had shown up at the at the Court Time Sports Center in PIttsburgh, PA and he was itching for a fight. Simon Lee Nash and Brady Henderson were, as they say, cruisin for a bruisin. This was going to be a knockdown, dragout fight as the road to Wrestle X continues. Last year at this time, he was embroiled in a feud with Jake Voss and Steve Weigel over the same championship he now holds. As he stepped out of his Mazda RX-7, the light from the sun glistened over his sunglasses. His actions on the Hardcore Hotel last week were inappropriate, and he paid the price for it. But, as far as he was concerned. he made a mistake. It was time to rebound from said mistake, and get back to being the American Tradition instead of the American Asshole. As he nodded at the security guard at the back door, he realized that he needed to go back to what brought him to the dance in the first place. No more of the sarcasm and the witty comebacks, no. He needed to go back to the pandering to the fans. Embracing them whether they loved him, or hated him. He was there to entertain the fans however possible. As he sat back in the locker room area, he sifted through his gear bag before looking up at the camera.

"So...there are some people who are whispering through the halls that I may not deserve this championship. That I haven't been the champion they were hoping for. Well..." he sighed audibly. "Maybe I'm not. Maybe I don't deserve this championship belt." He pulled out the SEX Heavyweight championship from his gear bag that always sat right on top of his pants. Looking at it, he wiped his sleeve over the nameplate. "See, when Whitney Marret made the decision to make me the man to lead SEF into a new day, there were a lot of people who thought she was out of her mind, myself included. But, the more I thought about it, the more I came to realize that she's not nearly as off her rocker as people thought. I beat Jordan Cut in the middle of the ring fair and square. Now, I will be the first to admit. Mistakes have been made recently. Some bigger than others, but I have not been the champion that this company needs, nor will I continue to be that farce of a champion. From this night on, when myself and A Native Americano step into that steel cage tonight against Brady Henderson and Simon Lee Nash. One half of the tag team champions takes under his wing Simon Lee Nash to step into this satanic structure. See, I have done a lot in my career, many steel cage matches included. They never get any easier, believe me. This will be no different. It's even more dangerous when there's more than just two people in there. Tonight, we double that number. That means double the hits, and double the casualties. Make no mistake about it, though. The Mack may have to find a new tag team partner after tonight because Brady Henderson is going to become a casualty. Simon Lee Nash may want to tread lightly as well, lest he wants to see the same fate."

Phoenix walked behind a curtain and changed his pants as he continued to talk.

"You see, people may be wondering why I've been doing what I've done the last few weeks. I guess that finally winning the Heavyweight championship flipped a switch inside my head. Was it warranted? Sure, who doesn't feel a ssense of elation after winning a big-time title? Could I have mapped things out better? Yeah, probably. I made some bad calls, and my head and back are now paying for it. But, all that is not gonna deter me. It changed my attitude, for sure. But I'm still the same American Tradition. Do I need to re-gain the trust of the fans in SEF? Damn right I do. But ya know what? I'm gonna do whatever I can to get back that trust. I owe it to the people, but more importantly? I owe it to myself. I'm frankly ashamed of my recent actions, and my body is not wanting any more of the repercussions of said actions."

Stepping back out from the curtain, he wrapped the championship title around his waist, snapping it in place.

"Getting back to tonight, though. Simon Lee Nash and Brady Henderson need to strap up, cause the Heavyweight championship and a Native Americano are comin correct tonight!"

Phoenix shuffled the belt on his waist to expose the faceplate of the title belt before walking off-frame to end the scene.

NBD

How does it look like The Mack is afraid of anyone when he is not in charge of booking cards, nor has he shown the so called World Champ the time of day other than to take charge of a situation handled physically by his bodyguard?!?

The scene fading back in to find Phoenix walk into the brick wall that is his partner for the night and Talent Director for SEW, A Native Americano, who is dressed for combat leaving his cut behind for the action. A Native Americano with a dark stare of hunger as Phoenix stands there composed and staring back ready to hear it.

You owe me a fucking answer because while I may not have glorified some choice of getting behind a sole person to lead this company, I sure as hell have busted my ass to keep pushing you as I have countless others over these fucking insane years in SEF. You so called girlfriend Kimberly Pain is one of those names I tried to get behind and not like Mack has, but to really push her on the card, try to book her how she wants, but she didn't give much to work with. I ain't questioning who you fuck, that's your business, just ain't clear cause a lot of crazy shit happens around here. Who's got time to worry about anything else, besides those ya need to worry about?! I understand family, we are a family here, but to be a part, the branch is gotta grow both ways, so let's show 'em up!

A Native Americano turning to slap his large arm to the back of Phoenix pulling him down the hall to all fired for a big victory perhaps!? To a damn sure hell of a cage match that is bound to get brutal and barbaric beyond epicproportions!!!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF