sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Whitney & The SEW Champions Check Into The Hardcore Hotel Where Mack Sells SEF

Started by Showsteala, January 11, 2014, 06:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Actually, once again, what REALLY happens is what is to follow for when Phoenix was trying to say he was taking over the Hardcore Hotel much like last time he was here, Mack with an arm around Whitney's shoulders looking loose and cocky as ever showing no signs of even giving the so called World Champ the time of day decides to say.

Son please, spare your bullshit and go look up what happened last time you tried to take over my show cause all you got was a kick you deserved and this crowd loved to see it unlike now seeing you cause in case your deaf, about some ten thousand or more of these crazy fans are booing you out of this building.

Which the crowd is, so its funny how Phoenix thinks they cheered him, what a douche!?! Mack not giving a fuck and as sarcastic as ever.

I've made my name known around this world without the help of any machine except my own hard working ass long before SEF ever existed, long before Phoenix Winterborn was ever known and that ain't just a fact, its a goddamn shoot and a half. So since were shooting boy, let me let you in on a little secret and that is that your far from the best cause you can't even lace my boots. Hell, you never gave me a challenge anytime we stepped in this ring and I ran over you like ya weren't there stealing the show without you carrying one ounce of the match. You have been GIVEN two chances as World Champion while I have earned countless World Titles and shined brighter than you in one reign than you have in both of yours. Your a nobody coming into the biggest show you ever been to cause everywhere before SEF is the minor leagues as you were told when you got here and now your cracking, your delusional, and its only a matter of time before ya drop the ball again. Least this time ya held it longer than four days. To be fair though, Julie is so far over you I'm surprised she even saw ya!!! And that's why ya got beat by her. No screwjob, just a job to the better wrestler like you do to me everytime we enter a ring, ya job out cause ya can't hang with The Mack.

Phoenix having enough and comes sliding in, but gets caught by the Fabulous Beast with a chokehold and ripped up above Griffin's head in a press to be launched over the top rope and sent rolling on the ramp. Griffin snarling as Phoenix just lays in pain out of it from the long fall and Mack chuckling just says to Whitney like nothing happened.

So babe, you want SEF too? Well its like this ya see, I want a more diverse board, I would like to sell my share divided by five which even I know makes for five buyers meaning five to my one spot on the board even though I don't even know where the board room is!?!?! Anyways, I ain't sure what I am gonna do cause until I get five different parties to buy me out, I be sitting here as twenty five percent shareholder. I love ya doll, you done things I never could even if I have always been put over you, I would lay down for you in an instant, but I won't sell my share to ya because with or without my share I know SEF will always have the vision of Whitney Marret, even if it gets clouded by people getting in your head trying to get ya to rub them when they don't even get IT.

Mack sitting back on the bed directing Whitney down and kisses her cheek with a light brush of his lips whispering in her ear only what she can hear. Then Mack lays back with Tina who was paying no attention since Whitney introduced Phoenix, except a little of what Mack said. Mack directing her up to sit next to Whitney with the big boss between the Golden Gal and Mack who says.

So I am still selling my stock and like I said, I need five different buyers to make this deal happen. And I would be up to sell five now, five later, five whenever, until I got none left, I don't know!?!? You, naked girl, or nearly naked, ya wanna buy my stock, you yourself, come fuck me for five percent or get lost cause I can get what you offer for free from one of a million around the world, or more!?! I think our population has grown some, but I don't keep up with it much, just keep seeing the sea of fans pile in to watch The Showsteala. If Josh, that big kid who got dumped by The Fabulous Beast, if he wants to buy I'll sell five to him and his old lady as well, maybe five to each, but come out and handle business first. Whatever you got personal against me you need to air out or let go cause I don't need a beast to knock you out! Hell, I don't even know ya!? If Phoenix wants to buy five percent, but then he doesn't recognize SEF as the global leader it is nor the fact that I made it what it is. Some others helped, but this not the time nor place to sell the past, so what's up boys and girls?!? Ya all got a real offer for The Mack? Anyone got anything real to say instead of just trying to dis credit everything around them acting more ignorant than a damn politician ever could!?!?!

Mack with an arm around Whitney who has arms around both he and Tina while the Golden Gal pats her title around her waist looking hungry as does The Mack.

NBD

"Justice" by Rev Theory plays over the pa pumping loud through the arena and here comes A Native Americano out on stage in his swat gear with the Renegades of Peace leather cut on over his bulletproof vest. The SEW Talent Director directing Phoenix up and back to the ring with a grimace of a man who better be listened to. The World Champ realizing A Native Americano has a purpose he needs to know and a wave back from the Director brings Josh and Claire back out. They follow A Native Americano to the ring and Claire heads up the steps after Phoenix while Josh climbs to the apron. A Native Americano sliding in first though and stands up to get tossed a microphone by Mack who directs The Griffin that its cool. Phoenix standing near A Native Americano while Josh and Claire stand on the opposite side of the ring as Kristin and her near naked friend. Griffin and Brady to the side of the bed hanging back watching as does Mack and Tina on the bed. Whitney on her feet to greet her Native prince with a kiss and stand on his other side as A Native Americano lifts the mic.

Mack, I want five percent and I can pay you what its worth and I'll even take the CFO title off your hands as I got credentials for that job. Now as for Phoenix here, we want him here, but he's new to SEF and needs to learn the ropes despite what he thinks he knows outside of this company.

Mack getting bored and sarcastically shouts.

Who cares!?!?

A Native Americano sighing.

I care and deep down I know you do which is why your here to continue to give back what no on else can to this industry. I can only hope Phoenix has half your heart and then he may one day be of your caliber, but right now, I am asking...

A Native American turns to face Phoenix.

Are willing to show up and wrestle every night? Are ready to get serious and take this business for real? Do you want to be a renegade or just another sheep adding another column to your resume?!?

Phoenix thinking about this and Mack kicked back on his bed with Tina half ass paying attention. Whitney at A Native Americano's side holding the arm of her man who says.

I'd love to have you join the club, but I don't know if your what were looking for!?! You see, we need people, wrestlers, stars who will consume this business making it their life. We need Mack, but since he won't join us, we need anyone willing to work that hard. We need you to show up every night we got a show, to represent SEF, SEW, WAR, Anarchy, the World Heavyweight Championship, not stroll around acting as if you don't have to earn a damn thing around here. Your indy career was a good one I hear, though personally I never followed ya much, but since I am pretty sure ya come from BUD, they not even on our radar. They died in SEF eight years ago and anyone with fame and glory their is not recognized above a rookie who knows nothing more than how to fall down. I heard ya roamed around the old circuit, but never heard much of anything special, no real stand out moments. Ya came to SEF-

Mack chiming in.

That's when I first heard of this chump.

A Native Americano nodding ok.

Ya came here and ya tried to play the same card ya play today and I commend ya for being creative, but man, you gotta get your head straight and in the game if ya think your gonna tackle our biggest, best wrestler in SEF, The Mack, with what you just tried to pull. I know Mack, so I know better than to pull that shit, but he knows me and was trying to get to know you which is why he asked the questions. Relax Phoenix, things aren't always what they seem cause here, right here, this is home to anyone willing to bust their ass. Whether your a narcissist like them buddies on the bed or here to evolve yourself into something more than you already are or whatever your agenda is, we want you if you want to work at being the best. It means you drive yourself to the top and we make sure you always have a place to stand every night you can. So what do you say Phoenix, you ready to get down to business, or you just gonna go back to your own world and ignore what goes on in SEW!?! No need to try and treat anyone out here like they be naïve or think ya have to keep language clean cause this network is unrated. We have done it all here and more cause we seen it all years ago, so if you think you have, why have you held back!?

A Native Americano looking to Phoenix and to Mack.

Mack, what do you think, you know more than I do!?!

Whitney rubbing A Native Americano's back and he just looks dead into Phoenix's eyes waiting to see something new instead of the same old bullshit from the so called American Tradition.

Danika

Claire thinks for a second and then smiles at Mack

Claire:"Yes, I think I'll ask to purchase 5% too."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF