sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Your Heart Will Bleed By The Golden Gal

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 08, 2014, 11:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

So its looking like this year on Valentines Day it will be a bloody one, a massacre over the Chaos Championship, but what kind of match do the champion and challenger get to compete in!? It is a fans choice match with the picks being a Hardcore Heaven match, a cage lined with weapons and your opponent must fail to answer a ten count for you to win, or a classic I Quit match where you must force your opponent to say.

I Quit!

Or there is the Tainted Blood Ladder match where you must make your opponent bleed before you can attempt to climb the ladder and retrieve the title above. Some brutal matches that claim a victim or leave a survivor.

And the Golden Gal gets to face a man, or at least a so called man, a self proclaimed warrior, Josh Rodgers, who has been dropping Taylor's name like he knows who he speaks about. Taylor challenged him to step in the ring and now with both in XFW, it seems they found their way to one another and Joshy is about to realize he may have bit off more than he can chew. Not that he could get a taste of a real woman if he tried, but who knows, right!?!

Taylor is far more concerned with retaining her title on the debut of XFW TV. She has more riding on her than Josh can dream of cause the Golden Gal is the favorite pick to be number one in all of SEF, not just XFW. She is taking the spot from Mack and beating back Joshy is a very good way to do that on the debut of XFW TV.

She wants a Hardcore Heaven match for obvious reasons why any ECW fan would choose it and Taylor wants to rattle what little brain Josh has round in his head while slamming him off every wall of the cage. Hit him with every weapon, with all she has, and ultimately choke him out to pull out the win.

Sound easy? Well its not, but Taylor Andrews isn't here for an easy ride, she just likes to have fun and compete on the best level there is in this business today, SEF. She is in SEW, and here in XFW, and ready to lead SEF into the future, so c'mon Joshy, ride along or hop off to go back into the minors if SEF is to hardcore for ya!?! If Taylor Andrews is to hardcore for ya!?! Too much of a cunt, of a hard ass tough as nails blonde bombshell who has been mistaken too many times for a dumb ditz!?! Of course, once she opens her mouth you realize how wrong you are, but its too late for when she reminds you, she destroys you, dismantles you piece by piece until you have no choice, but to give up.

Danika

Josh sits in the back on an equipment case drinking a long neck and shakes his head at Tina's promo.

Josh:"Tina, all you are is a fucking whore.  So what ever happens you'll run to Mack and be riding his cock like you've been riding his coat tails all along.  So why don't you save time, we both do what we've been accused of, and copy the Mack.  I'll give you the win if you enter the ring and fuck me like you do Mack to keep your job here.  Am I here to wrestle? No.  I'm here to ruin Whitney Marrett and Kristin Fox in whatever way I can.  I've already revealed to the world that for the past several years that my god daughter has been fucking Barry for years behind everyone's back.  Would Uncle Josh have kept his precious little Dusty's secret for fear of what her dear father and god mother would have done?  I would have if that bastard Talon hadn't turned on me in favor of Barry when all along this decorated New Orleans police officer has been fucking Dusty since she was 17 and she only admitted to me that she'd been sucking his cock since she was 15 because I walked in on him eating her cunt like there was no tomorrow when I visited her at her mom's.  I'm an asshole myself because she fucked me good because honestly I could care less how old they are. My aunt works for the attorney general in Texas.  Teaching Dusty to fuck is the final nail in the coffin to Kristin's fairy tale marriage.  I taught her everything she needed to know to push Boudreaux over the edge.  When he fucked her before she was legal was the end of his career as a cop if it got out.  It's why I arranged for Kristin to be kidnapped.  Dusty filled the cold spot in Barry's bed quite nice.  There are many skeletons in the so called great  Fox family that would put an end to many friendships that they have.  I should know.  I have fucked all of the Fox girls, repeatedly.  So no matter the outcome of our match, Tina or the outcome of the match that Kristin finally got the balls to book me in I've accomplished my goal.  I have destroyed the one thing Kristin has always had faith in.  The strength of the love she thought she had with that no good bastard."

Taylor Andrews

If josh Rodgers is not here to wrestle, then there is nothing else to show on the Golden Gal's end, nor does she have to say one word for there is nothing relevant to Taylor Andrews in that cesspool aired by Joshy. He just repeated himself and acted as a poser even more so for Taylor Andrews training she received from Mack may shine through and through her veins, the Golden Goddess is just as original, something we have yet to see from the Rodgers boy. When we do, maybe Taylor will have something to say for all she cares about is debuting XFW TV with a win in a Hardcore Heaven match, but will take any match she gets making the big spic bleed or quit, again, no care to her. If Josh expects to be the big man he thinks he is, he better start acting like it instead of just another bitch cause he acting more foolish than the girls he runs with. If anybody cared, we'd spend more time rattling off names, but this is XFW TV, and this week is about St. Violentimes Night with a Chaos Championship match given to a lucky Josh Rodgers who is too caught up in bullshit to realize he stands no chance right now, of beating Taylor Andrews. Love or hate her, she has shown the world who she is and Josh is far off cause she disproved his claims years before he claimed it. Hell, didn't we cover this before he even opened is mouth!? Fuck it, let's see what else he can come up with cause it may not be interesting, but its kinda funny seeing him drown in his own shit!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF