sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A pretty good wrestler!

Started by Drew Stevenson, February 19, 2014, 04:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Stevenson

Jack, "Drew, man, did you see what the SEF did?"

Spinning around, the legendary wrestler, Drew Stevenson was standing next to the SEF ring dressed casual. His t-shirt reads "Emerald Pride" in green lettering and was from his own clothing line. Letting out an amused chuckle, he didn't really seem to mind what they did as it was humorous to him, almost flattery.

Drew nods, "Yeah man, I saw it!"

Jack, "And..."

Shrugging his shoulders, he continues to speak.

Drew, "... And what? They poked a little bit of fun at me, not a huge deal, hell man, if I got bent out of shape every time somebody criticised me or poked fun at me then I would never be in this business. You have to be thick skinned, as you already know and I am as thick skinned as you get."

Nodding his head, Jack agrees with him.

Jack, "Yeah, I know but I would be whooping some ass!"

Drew chimes in, "Hey, I already competed at a house show last night and whooped Dack Maddy's ass."

Busting out into laughter, his long time friend Jack replied.

Jack, "Dack Maddy huh?"

Drew replies, "Yeah, the man who never left his comfort zone but is a pretty good wrestler."

Still laughing, almost to tears now, Jack walks off to try regaining his composure as Drew chuckles to himself and takes a seat on the edge of the apron clasping his hands together and placing them down into his lap where he flashes that traditional Stevenson smile.

Drew, "Hello SEF, it has been a good long while since we have last been acquainted but I make my return to WAR tonight and against none other than the Owner's husband, A Native Americano. I bet you're feeling pretty confident going into this match and hey – nobody would blame you man. I mean, you are married to the Owner, you have her in your corner for our match tonight and it's one of those things where it looks like the deck is completely stacked against me and hey, I EXCEL when the odds are against me and I'm aware that you are the odds on favorite to win this thing man and I not only accept that but I welcome the challenge."

Hand motioning for them to bring it, he continues to speak.

Drew, "I welcome the challenge of beating the Owner's husband because this "pretty good wrestler who has never been at the top" is going to step into this very ring, is going to suplex you all around the ring, will then lock you in the Missouri Cloverleaf and will walk out having my hand raised in victory. You see Americano, despite the fact that I am going to beat you – I respect your contributions to the business and I respect your wife's. I'm not arrogant enough to sit here and run the two of you down because I am man enough to admit when two people have made contributions to the business that have made it better and I give the two of you that credit and that respect, I simply hope that you return that respect after WAR when the record books read that I beat you Americano because trust me man – when it's all said and done? My word..."

Smiling, he looks as serious as a heart attack.

Drew, "... It will be the Gospel truth!"

Fade.

NBD

Standing among the darkness with a work bench behind him and a wall of mesh fence in front of A Native Americano who wears his swat gear and a cold grimace. His long hair hanging in front of his face and the SEF Director staring indifferently through his own hair and the metal fence with hunger for justice in his eyes to enforce a legacy instilled by Da Gangstas, to tell everyone, step up or get out.

I'm a little unclear about what SEF did to you, but if its the jobber, don't feel bad, even Mack has one, or two I guess!?! To clear up about Mack. It seemed like you had this assumption Daddy Mack never left his comfort zone which is perplexing because only time he left the ring was when he got forced out of action due to injury. The ring being his only comfort zone for in the years I have known Mack, he never had a problem going anywhere for challenge. You need to be more worried about our match because well I am not hard to get over, I won't be any less forgiving than anyone else in SEF history. Especially when a so called legendary wrestler makes a rookie mistake coming into my company pulling some sort of bullshit shoot on my biggest star and the sad part is, Drew Stevenson, your wrong about Mack, end of story. You want to know more, do your homework cause you came to SEF, no one here came to you. As for odds against you, hey, whatever brings your best out cause its what we want in SEF, however, if you think were some power hungry regime, your going to be disappointed when you learn I'm not the one who makes your career, I just help direct ya however my dumb ass can. If it were up to me, I'd still be backstage, but I'm not, so here I am and if you think you got what it takes to make me give up to you cloverleaf, you better bring it all and more cause I ain't a pushover. I'm like the brick wall of SEF, you keep throwing your best and I bounce you off until you get what this business is about and start building your own cred here instead of relying on something in the past. Good for you if your an accomplished wrestler in another fed, but I want to see what you can do in SEF, I want you to bring it here, not anywhere else, just here in SEF and pour all you got into that ring or your going to be humbled real quick. Maybe not by me, but it will happen eventually. Something I am unclear on is you quoting a line like someone said it about you, about you being a good wrestler who never made it to the top!?! Did you mean to indicate I said that about you because I don't remember ever saying much about Drew Stevenson, however, I do agree that you have not made it to the top as I have yet to see you break out in SEF and this is all that matters, nothing you did anywhere else makes you a top star here and that is gospel truth, the way it is. I welcome your confidence to think your going to school me, but I have yet to see any reason put forth by you to indicate that will happen. I know your a good wrestler, I watched you here in SEF a few years ago and was hoping for ya to break out then, but you didn't. For whatever reasons you left the scene without a bang, but now your back and I want to see what you can do, but make no mistake, this is not going to be easy and no way in hell are you walking to a for sure win, I promise you that. I show respect to those that give it and I will show it to you, win or lose, as long as the outcome is not a result of disrespectful actions. Mack may not care if you dis him cause he disses everyone, but I do care and you need to show it to everyone in order to gain my full respect, simple as that. Trash him all you want to gain a response from Daddy Mack, but recognize who's who in SEF, my company, or I will remind you whenever the hell I fell like it, and no doubt, tonight feels like a great time. I am glad you respect what I have done for this business, but what I have done pales in comparison to what Daddy Mack has done, so I fight for him tonight and I may lose for saying that, but I won't give you the satisfaction of make me give up. You beat me back enough to keep my big ass down for three seconds or you better get ready to face defeat in your first one on one match in three years, or four, yea, its four. Mack would superkick me if I went to tell him what I am doing, so I won't cause its not really even for him, the man, its for his legacy, what he did, what he broke his goddamn back to build bigger than you have ever done for SEF. He sacrificed indy cred for SEF, so fuck your bullshit trying to politick your way in here buttering up my old lady. It won't work, not ever, not as log as I breath air, so kill me tonight if you expect that shit to ever fly you to the top of SEF. Tonight you learn that until you get over in SEF, your far from a fucking legend. Steve Weigel learned that the hard way and ain't been the same since, then again, I think your stronger than Steve, but how strong remains to be seen and I am watching, so show me what you got, show SEF, or don't bother showing up!?!

A Native Americano just stares indifferently letting his deep voice finish echoing to bring on the silence and soon the darkness ends the scene.

Drew Stevenson

Opening up in the back, we immediately see wrestling legend, Drew Stevenson sitting on the wooden bench already dressed in his ring gear and ready to go. With his hands clasped together, he flashed a humble smile while staring dead on into the camera and begins to speak.

Drew, "You tell me to do my homework yet you don't do yours? That's cute man, real cute but let's get something straight – I never politicked my way or buttered up your old lady. You see, she contacted me about returning to SEF and after thinking about it? I decided to give it another go so make damn sure that you know what you're talking about before you open up your pie hole and make yourself look stupid. Hell man, I know that you're a stoner and that you are more than likely baked as we speak but that don't mean that you have to live up to that stereotype and be ignorant as well. Now, since the world knows that I didn't butter up your old lady, do us all a favor and quit acting like a jealous teenager because not everybody is out to hit on Whitney, even though you seem to not trust her."

Smiling, he takes in a deep breath.

Drew, "Now, since we got all of your mommy issues out of the way man, let's discuss the SEF. You see Americano, I'll agree with you that my past in other promotions doesn't affect my status here but answer me this man – when did I stand there and tell the world that it did? When did I stand there or sit here and tell the world that everything that I did over yonder matters here in the SEF? See, you can't say that I did because it never happened but I am flattered that you had to pull a lot of stuff out of your ass in a desperate attempt to try making me look bad, it shows your character and just how bad that you NEED to beat me so on that notion man, yeah, I would say that I am a pretty good wrestler because if I wasn't then one of SEF's best wouldn't have to resort to childish antics and start pointing fingers. But you want me to prove it here in the SEF? I already had that in mind before you sat there and told me to but what you need to realize man is that I already know that I am one of the best here."

Grinning from ear to ear, he was full of confidence.

Drew, "But hey, I understand you defending Mack but what I find funny is that I laugh when this company dedicates a jobber to me, I found it humorous. However, when somebody makes a little joke of their own? You seem to get butt hurt and immediately run to Mack's aide and that's cute, it really is and I'm sure that he'll still kick you right square in the jaw when it's all said and done but before you come at me next time? Make sure that you have all of the facts because I never said that I disrespected Mack or the legacy that he built here..."

Drew shakes his head, "... No man, that's all on you because I admit that Mack has built more of a legacy than I have here in the SEF and kudos to him, the man, built his comfort zone here in this company and he never really left – I give him props on his loyalty to the SEF. Now you and I both know that Mack doesn't mean a damn thing in this match because it's between you and me man, Stevenson versus Americano and trust me – one way or another man? Your ass will either tap that canvas or I will lay you out cold because I'm not losing this match, no way in hell am I losing and not because you're not good enough but because you don't have the same fire that I have walking into this match and you haven't done your homework on me to know what it is that I bring to the table. Sure, you watched me wrestle a few matches back in my last tenure here in this company but a TRUE ring General studies his opponent throughout his entire career and not just in one promotion or a few matches."

Reaching up, he strokes his chin.

Drew, "Do you understand that? I sure hope that you do man because tonight? You are going to suffer defeat at the hands of man who needs no introduction, you are my stepping stone to getting one step closer and do you know how I know that for certain man? Because you fight for all the wrong reasons, you fight to defend the honor of a man who doesn't want or need your help while *I* fight for myself – so tonight at War? I have no doubts that you'll be good, hell, I expect nothing less from you but better than me?"

Shaking his head, he was all business.

Drew, "Not a chance in hell!"

Smiling, we fade to black.

NBD

Oh cry me a fucking river. Drew keeps digging his own grave in his big return to action, still failing to do his homework and telling A Native Americano to do his when the Director of SEF has been spot on with everything. No one accused Drew of politicking, but what A Native Americano stated was nothing less than what really happened and it wasn't meant to be a big deal, unless Drew wants to be the whiney teenager and make one out of nothing!?! Only one looking stupid is you Drew, so try to keep up for you know nothing of A Native Americano's habits and if you did, you'd know better than to throw out the accusations you slung. When did A Native Americano not trust his old lady? If he didn't trust her, she wouldn't be his, so its you again who needs to get it right and do their research.

What mommy issues? Go blow your fucking nose and get real son! When did I say you brought up your past, to answer your question with another?!? I don't need to make you look bad cause your doing a fine job on your own and I commend the effort, I really do, but their is no mistake made on my end for with the shit you sling, I will reign down upon you an assault you cannot fathom. I don't need to beat you or anyone in a match because I don't desire to do so, I am not here for glory, that is The Mack who I still defend because no one else will. I do what is right for this business and while you may say it was not disrespect, it was indeed if you knew everything you could possibly know about Mack, or SEF, or even me. When did I act the least bit childish? All I ever did was tell you straight up what I thought and now you seem to be the one with problem, with the fucking issues, but why worry kid, we get to settle it all in a few minutes. My problem is that I don't know your one of the best or the best because you have never given your best to SEF and if you have, your best was never good enough to beat the best, so choke on that, not that ya need the help, your doing a fine job. Run to Mack's side, butthurt, is that really your best cause if that is, you still aren't good enough to beat the best SEF has and don't get me wrong, I ain't claiming I am the best, just as I never claimed I would beat you tonight!?! I told you what would happen IF you did this or that, I let you know what you had to do and if you knock me down and beat me, good for you, but I still win because that is what I want you to do. It was what I want to happen. I don't care who goes over me, like I said, I ain't a hard man to get over, but I am a hard ass son of a bitch who will make you bust your fucking balls to do it. If I didn't do it, you would never be able to handle Mack cause at the rate your going, if you ever get him one on one, he'll smoke ya quicker than a fat pound a grass!!! Oh yea, better not mention that, you may get butthurt again and resort to stereotypical nonsense trying to demean anyone who uses it for the right reasons, just like why I fight. You want wrong reasons, go to XFW, cause I fight for justice, for you, for Mack, for everyone who comes here and busts their asses, not blows off opportunity to make a grand return. As for Mack too, your the one who's never even met the guy yet seems to act like ya know him, like your telling it like it is, but you have no idea how foolish your looking, how wrong you are. Its not even about being bad or good. You realize that Marijuana Mack, the Mack from 2010 through the next year and up to Wrestle X in 2012 was Viper, right?!? Cause you come off as if your confused, like you do not do your homework and well, maybe its a rise ya want out of me, there are a lot better ways to go about doing it because no matter what you say, at this rate it may Drew Stevenson getting his ass knocked the fuck out and possibly losing to A Native Americano!?! Not my idea, but sometimes ya just gotta go with it and if it means beating you soundly in that ring to shove a lesson down your throat of be careful what ya open up, well then, so be it. By the way, I study everything about this business, so don't mistake my negligence to mention how deep I study someone. I never said I didn't see what you did outside SEF, I simply read a man's actions to a tee like I always have and I shot on you and your failed potshot on Mack making you try to twist it around, but not good enough. You gotta spin it better than that Drew, so c'mon kid, give it another shot, I got all fucking night to wait for your ass.

Drew Stevenson

Standing next to the gorilla curtain, we see a ready Stevenson hopping up and down to get warmed up while giving some last words before tonight's match.

Drew, "Answer me this man, why are you still on Mack? Mack has nothing to do with our match and trust me man, I'm not too worried about your opinion on thinking that Mack would beat me. See, what you fail to realize "kid" is that this is between you and me and since you clearly didn't comprehend what I said to you – let me slow it down for you..."

Speaking much slower, he was being a smart ass.

Drew, "... I... said... that... I... respected... Mack... and... all... of... his... contributions. I... also... said... that... I... respect... you!"

Pausing, he chuckled to himself.

Drew, "Do you get it now? You say that I look stupid yet you called me out for buttering up your wife, something that I never did. You then bring up Viper which I'm assuming is your rebuttal to the fact that Mack branched out of his comfort zone and if that's the truth then hey – kudos to him for that, does he want a cookie? See man, you can stand there and run your mouth all night, that's fine. You can scream to the masses trying to tell them that I tried buttering your wife's biscuit and you can even continue to tell everybody that I am the stupid one but anybody with half a brain can see as plain as day that you are simply back pedaling to save face. Oh yeah, everything that *I* said going into our match? It is nothing but the Gospel truth, and it can be backed up with facts but I'll tell you what man. See, you and I could stand here and trade words all night long but it's pointless. What matters is what happens in that ring and what is about to happen in that ring is that I am just moments away from walking out of War with my hand raised as the winner. You don't have to like it man, hell, you can continue grasping for straws and singing Mack's praise because when it's all said and done?"

Drew pauses, "You are just like everybody else on the fact that your opinion is like an asshole, it stinks and nobody wants to hear it! So from me to you man, I'll step up and you can bet your ass that you WILL get knocked down!"

Fade.

NBD

A Native Americano told you all you need to know and call it what you like, an opinion, sure, the Director had an opinion or two to utter, but what Drew thinks is fact and what really is fact are two entirely different things in this world. He is in fact the kid in SEF, like it or not, and tonight he may get the win, A Native Americano made no desire to be in it to win it, but Drew ignores that fact. He ignores a lot, like what kicked this off and the more it keeps going, the more...

I win.

But, one last thing, and yea, its about Mack cause you need to know that no, he doesn't want a cookie, he wants at least a dozen fresh baked chewy chocolate chip cookies like his aunt jemima used to make, or whatever is grandma's name was!?! Just thought you should know, even though you don't care, you should know all you can for you need to be at your best and A Native Americano knows you can do better than you have shown in SEF before, better than you deliver tonight. He has seen you give your best and it was never in SEF, that is why he defends Mack over you, why he is so hard pressed on you, but the ramblings of a dumb ass stoner mean nothing, right!?!

See ya in the ring Drew. I've been looking forward to seeing it, thanks for the good time and welcome to SEF!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF