sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Monster You Made

Started by Showsteala, March 14, 2014, 07:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

A knock on the door of Whitney Marret's office, or rather Elizabeth Marret as she wants to go by it seems. The voice of our CEO calling out sweet, but stern.

Come in.

And in I walk with plopping down the music video disc I had Tina make me earlier of that Pop Evil song, Monster You Made. Whitney confused and looks up at me with those exotic eyes making any man drop to his knees, even the fags. I just smile at her flashing my own eyes knowing what they do to her, but letting her know.

That's my last message for you sweetheart, so take it how ya want and obviously we may see one another from time to time cause everyone in SEF gonna be putting up with me stealing every damn show for a few more years. Take care and goodbye.

And I turn to walk out the door stopping a second to show I do care about the kids.

Don't worry, I'll still be your babysitter, can't say no to the kids, just you.

And out I go moving down the hall looking like, like, ah who cares how I look here when all that matters is what I do better than you in the ring!?! Besides, Whitney is playing the music video on whatever she plays it on to get the message, hopefully!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF