sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Era of the Rattlesnake

Started by 2CityMastermind, October 11, 2011, 02:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2CityMastermind

Roleplay Title:The Era of the Rattlesnake
People Mentioned:Tina, JG Brooks, Midnight, Alexandra Callaway
People Used:you will see as it progresses
Next Match:Tina vs. JG Brooks vs. Midnight vs. Alexandra Callaway vs. Matt Ward
Relationship Status:Married
Stable:Wait and See
[/font]

Last Week Midnight came to her senses and realized she needed to do the right thing, when she saw how fast the monster came out of me when I saw Alexandra being knocked to the ground. Now on War I am going into to battle against Tina, JG Brooks, Midnight and the one woman knows to well Alexandra Callaway all for the right to be international champion. People Think just because I do not look like I am be a loose cannon in the ring Midnight found it first at hand what it is like to feel the wrath of the black tailed Rattlesnake. Tina your slogan is Time for some real T&A, you really think your Barbie doll body is real tits and ass, you must be huffing some paint fumes or smoking to many shroons. You are nothing but plastic, and you want to knows what happen to woman that are made out of plastic they break easily or they are burned. JG Brooks you are looking to get your precious title that you lost before I came back to SEF, Well you want to know something go cry me a fucking river because I don’t give a damn about you wanting to win the championship. The International Championship is mine for the taking, Do you think that Midnight is going to prevent me from getting the championship? Hell no she is going to be focused on little miss Barbie doll Tina. I know for a fact that Alexandra will be beating down on Tina for the comments that Tina made about her. Well that leaves JG Brooks up against his pinnacle nightmare the black tailed rattlesnake Matt Ward.

Come evolution by hell or high water I will be leaving the arena with the international championship around my fucking waist and there is no one I repeat no one that is going to stand in my fucking way when I do what I say I am going to down. I am like a Phoenix that rise from the ashes to ascend to the top of the ladder, The Ascension is coming, you want to know who’s ascension it going to Black tailed Rattlesnake Matt Ward rise from the depths of hell like a demon coming to claim a soul after their faith has been chosen. Tina you need to learn that your pretty little face is not championship material because you are looking at the man that is going to be the first ever International champion. Tina you need to realize that your faith has been chosen for you and I am coming to collect your soul and JB Brooks is soul because I am the one that has been chosen to be the first international championship it has been written in the stars so fucking clear Stevie wonder could fucking see it. JG Brooks you think you are the next big thing of SEF, give me a fucking break you are nothing what have you done in your career JG? Well don’t answer that I was being rhetorical, oh wait you might not even understand that word. You need to come to realize that we are going to be in the era of the black tailed rattlesnake. The international championship is mine for the taking when you come to terms with that sooner that you will realize that you should go after the world title and let me work my way up to the world title.

Now which leaves the best for last, I should say the one that knows what I am capable of, Tina thinks I am Alexandra BOY TOY? Tina your are coming to find out your going into a match against Family, that right Im not Alexandra boyfriend, I am Alexandra HUSBAND Which makes Midnight my family by marriage so you are playing with fire Barbie doll and now you are going to get BURNED That Right Tina and JG you are thinking they are family then we have no chance to come out victorious in this match, you are entering a danger zone. The Darkness is rising as the ascension is about to begin. But you are wondering what ascension, tonight you will see the ascension that I am talking about when I become the first ever international champion. The Camera starts to roll on top of the building as the camera shows four people in hoodie covering their face as I am standing in front of them as I start to speak.

Matt Ward JG you are nothing more then a mere pawn in my diabolical chess game to become the first ever SEF International Championship, You see JG you are in my way to become Champion, now you are going to suffer the faith that Jason Price, Hardcore Haz, Chris Rogers, and Midnight have felt when they are inducted to the hall of pain. Now you are thinking that why I am standing in front of four people with hoods on their faces?

Then I go to one of the druids as I pull off one of the hoods as it revels the face of my wife Alexandra Callaway, As Alexandra and myself share a passionate kiss as we sadistically laugh as I start to speak again.

Matt Ward The tides are changing SEF, but you are going to find out that what this group that we are apart of is going to be the most notorious group to ever lay a foot in SEF.  This Group is going to rise to the top of this company, tonight we are going to start by winning the International Championship.

Alexandra smirks looking over at me. As she starts to speak.

Alexandra Callaway Your absolutely right.  You see, these people standing before you right now, we are the future, and we will rise to the top.  Most of us have been there a million times before and we will be there again and again.  Now, who do you think could honestly defeat the likes of us.

Matt Ward Now you see Tina, they have told you that they are not a force to be reckon with, but did you listen? No you wanted to be a strong woman and be like wonder woman well princess you are about to be taught a lesson that you are never going to forget. Tina you say you are all about TNA why don’t you do us all a favor and leave SEF and go down to Florida and give Eric Bischoff a blow job and work for Impact Wrestling since you are saying you are the Real TNA. We are the cream of the crop and we always ascend to the top of the companies that we are in. Now I am going to complete my journey by Winning the International Championship.

The camera’s begin to fade as Alexandra and myself share a passionate kiss as the camera’s fade as the druids start to walk down the stairs to the arena.
[/font]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF