sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jacob Daniels attack by his former tag team partner

Started by 2CityMastermind, October 19, 2011, 04:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2CityMastermind

SEF has just learned after evolution Matt Ward was frustrated about the lost on evolution that he snaped and attacked his former partner as some man came walking up with Alexandra as all three of them beat on them until the SEF interviewer came and interviewed them.

Bob Melvin What the hell are you doing to him?

The mystery man looks at Matt and laughs as he begins to speak

Mystery Man Now Bob You see Jacob here was nothing but a Sacrifice that needed to be made to the lord of darkness, You see pain comes and pain goes but betrayal never leaves the soul. You see i was called because their was some one trying stop this alliance from happening and it turned out that person was Jacob, Now that the trash has been taken care now i can focus on my last piece of business.

Bob Melvin What might that be or who might that be?

Matt Ward Bob let cut to the chase shall we, you see there is a time for questions and their is time for answers, but right now we are going to leave you with questions in your mind.

What is going to happen next and who is this mystery man hanging around Matt Ward and Alexandra Callaway?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF