sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

oops

Started by admin, October 22, 2011, 06:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

just want to let ya all know i'm sorry for doing something i just realized today I did and that was making the default timezone in the forum not eastern time, lol. I think it was like set six hours, um, behind, i think, anyways, yea, oops. sorry if anyone got confused on the deadline time too, not that we had any late showings, as a matter of fact, due to me setting my own profile to reflect eastern time i, damn, well hopefully ya all already figured out what i just did, lol, if not, maybe ya will now and yea, the default forum time is now set to eastern time, sorry again for being slightly retarded, at least i can write good results, when i actually post them, speaking of, adios

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF