sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 66 {9/12/11}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 23, 2014, 01:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

September 12th, 2011

Back in the Motor City Arena and back in Detroit Michigan in the USA and back on Monday Night for WAR! The place is packed tight as usual and the crowd rowdy as hell screaming loud as pyro blasts off over the ring. Sirens are heard through the arena as the tron shows a street from a ghetto, paper blowing across it and a bum running for safety, then the WAR ZONE by Rob Zombie kicks in as the tron shows gangs colliding in war, then on stage we hear from the man himself with the band jamming loud.

Yeah, one quick move, exploding flesh and brain
Then a little move from a bleeding heart
Suddenly flames burning through your eyes
Bullet meet skull, meet the end of your life, yeah

In the war zone
I stand alone
In the war zone
I die alone

Yeah, I spot a crack nearer on a jigsaw face
Blood and knuckles roar on a muzzle flash
Another day in hell and she's the same
The skull will punish all that will survive

In the war zone
I stand alone
In the war zone
I die alone

You can't see me
You can't stop me
You can't kill me

You can't see me
You can't stop me
You can't kill me

In the war zone
I stand alone
In the war zone
I die alone

You can't see me
You can't stop me
You can't kill me

You can't see me
You can't stop me
You can't kill me

And now the song comes to an end, the crowd cheering loud, roaring with approval as Nick Miller is heard saying.

Welcome to Monday Night WAR everyone! We are back on Monday and what a way to kick off the show with Rob Zombie getting things started. Were coming off Wrestle X where Corez won became the new World Heavyweight Champion, but moment after he did, newcomer Viktor Cash assaulted him and did so with a sledgehammer. Tonight they face each other one on one in Viktor's debut, so the pressure is on, but really it is for both men as this is Corez's first match as World Champ. They get the show kicked off in the ring, so let's get started!

FLOODS coming over the pa bringing the new World Champ out in his usual jean shorts, the rest of his ring gear on and a new Corez Effect shirt available on the SEFZONE. His World Title held above his head as he stands in the aisle posing for the cheering fans. Corez then heads down embracing the fans with high fives and poses with them for a few pictures while Sara makes the announcement.

The following match is set for one fall! Introducing first from Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion...........Corez!

In the ring he slides now and then pops up raising the title high, hops on to the ropes lifting the belt high, then backs off laying it on his left shoulder to do a crotch chop. Corez then calls for a mic leaving the title on his shoulder, gets it and steps to the middle of the ring letting the crowd cam down before saying.

Back here in Detroit Michigan for the first time as your World Champion and goddamn it Detroit, you and I got so many fucking memories. In this arena, in the Joe, the Cobo, oh my god, my brothers and sisters...TESTIFY!!!

A loud ovation for Corez and for Detroit as he waves the belt around a little, then composes himself saying.

I been busting my balls for my years, too many and now it pays off and Viktor, he likes to talking about paying off, about having to pay up, he wants his payday and he wants it tonight, well son, you got your opportunity, so make good on it, but remember, I endured a DOGG Fight, a match very few men have what it takes to endure. I went through it and earned my payday and now I got no problem earning my pay cause the pay ain't why I'm a wrestler in the first place!

Loud cheers now as Corez nods to the crowd who gets it, then PERFECT STRANGERS hit's the pa bringing in a lot of boos now. Rick Reynolds steps out in an all white suite, even the tie, expensive looking, makes most look like rags. Then again its Rick, he's always looking classy, his designer sunglasses and diamond rings on each pinky, fat fuckers too. Shiny cufflinks, wingtip shoes that are white and his hair feathered as usual. Rick displaying his Tag belt under his right arm folded up and sneers at the booing crowd while Rob Rocco steps out in a matching suit carrying his belt under his left arm. No shades for Rob who has no tie either, a little more casual and Thor with them just wears black jeans, boots, and a white muscle shirt his hair tied back. Corez just waits for them to come done, a bit of a smirk as Rick smirks towards him first, then grabs a mic before stepping in the ring after Rob. Thor steps leaning in a corner as Rob and Rick stand in front of Corez raising their belts high, so Corez raises his in the air. Rob almost lowers his, but Rick doesn't flinch, so Rob keeps his belt up, then Corez ends the cock battle and raises his mic to say.

So what the hell do you want out here, maybe a congratulations?!

Rick lowering his belt under his arm raises the mic in his right hand saying.

The Corez Effect is our SEF Champion now, you're the World Champ buddy boy, so yes, congratulations Corez, I mean it, but I also mean it when I say that your staring at your biggest threat in SEF. If I wanted to get a shot at that title I would get it and when I did I would end your reign as easily as I could end your career because I am the best wrestler to have ever existed in any way shape or form!

Loud boos now as Rick just smirks patting his title, Corez slowly lifts his mic, but Rick speaks again.

This low grade knockoff assassin as he likes to be called, oh wow, that's original!

Heavy sarcasm from Rick which gets a mixed reaction as he just continues not batting an eyelash.

The peasant wouldn't last five seconds in a ring with me, so maybe you should just hand over that World Title to a real Worlds Champion!?!

A slick smirk and Corez shaking his head no raises the mic to say.

Oh please shut the fuck up you overrated, pompous windbag, if you were the best around here you would be wearing what I wear, but your not. Ya see Rick, you and Rob are the best Tag Team and that stands on its own, you two are indeed real World Champions, but neither of you is the real singles World Champion. I earned this title and I got no problem earning the right to be the best by beating you, so after I get done taking Viktor to the woodshed and introducing him properly to SEF, I'll see whenever you dare to enter the ring with me. Cause ya see Rick, it don't matter if your Viktor Cash, Rick Reynolds, or Shane Mack, I am the World Heavyweight Champion and I will make sure I go down as one of the fucking best of all time!

A loud ovation and Rick sneering a little now, but let's Corez continue.

I didn't come here to brag, to boast, to wear suits that cost more than the fucking car I drive, I didn't come here to sneak attack anyone, or think I'm some super secret ninja striking from nowhere when it doesn't matter. I came here to fucking wrestle, to brawl if I gotta, to go goddamn hardcore like what hasn't happened anywhere else in five to ten years. I came here to dance in this ring, so Viktor gonna find out in just a few minutes and you can walk your ass to the back, watch that ass kicking I deliver, then decided whether or not you wanta piece of THE World Champ!

Corez in Rick's face now, the two sneering and staring deep into each other's eyes, then RENEGADES OF FUNK hit's the pa bringing the crowd to massive cheers. We see Shane Mack step out with Nykki Delight to his right and Tina to his left. They all wear their ring gear and Shady now dives out from between Mack's legs as he does a crotch chop, the girls doing the same. They all head down the aisle as Shady runs to the ring in his black sweats, sneakers, and an Impact X shirt, X Marks The Impact on the back, and he dives in. Rick and Rob back up near Thor now as Corez laughs and high fives Shady, Tina and Nykki heading up the steps as Mack hops to the apron and steps in the ring. The girls enter and Mack slaps hands with Corez, pulls him in for a little hug and whispers a congratulations to him it seems like. Mack then asks for his mic and gets it, the crowd settling down, Shady having to be held back by Nykki and Tina from taking on The Triad. Mack just laughs and says.

Easy Shady, easy big fella, take it easy ok, we'll get to kicking their ass at a later date and time, specifically though, next week, so what do ya say Rick, me and you locking one more time, but Impact X versus The Triad, the three of us against the three of you. The three of us being myself and these two lovely ladies with me, Shady, well, he'll go wherever the fuck he wants and if you don't like it, we got two words for ya...

Mack raises the mic and they all yell KISS THIS as does the crowd and Corez, Mack doing a one handed crotch chop as the others do their own and Shady does several. Rick sneering in disgust lifts his mic after the crowd settle down and says.

What exactly have any of you ever done to deserve to step into this ring with The Triad, with any of us individuals? We are the greatest collection of talent in SEF! Mack, you think that new squeeze and your old squeeze are a credible team along with your overplayed ass, please, your all three a waste of our time and there is no way in hell you will ever get us in the r-

THE UNFORGIVEN starts playing cutting Rick off and bringing the crowd back to cheers. After a little pause, the lights dimmed down begin to lighten up some and turn to blue as Viper steps out in a casual suit, black with a white shirt. His hair is slicked back and he heads for the ring grabbing a mic, then hops on the apron stepping in to say.

Ok, ok, ladies, look, its real simple, next week that match Mack suggested, well, I hate to say it, but it sounds really good. Now Rick, I actually can relate to the point you were trying to make, but you see, Mack more than deserves to be in the ring with any of you three, Tina, she too as proved herself. Nykki, hey, she's a fresh cat coming in for a fight and has shown she wants one, so unless your scared of some fresh blood, why back down?!

He smirks, the crowd cheering and Rick seething with anger, then Viper says.

The match is on, Impact X versus The Triad next week and it is the main event cause I don't think I could come up with a better one, not that big at least. As for Rick Reynolds versus Corez, that will happen on the following WAR, now Impact X, Triad, you can both head to the back along with myself and let the show continue or we could start negotiating contracts right now?!

Rick accepts it as the crowd cheers, then he, Rob, and Thor exit the ring heading up the aisle, Mack shrugging slaps hands with Viper, then exit's the ring IX, Viper leaving behind them. Corez remains and hands his mic out, watches them go and waits for his opponent when MY TIME hit's the pa. Boos are heard and Corez leaning in a corner now when Viktor Cash comes from over the rail with a sledgehammer in hand, slides in the ring and Corez sees him from the side. Viktor up swinging the sledge quickly as Corez raises his belt to lunge that way and gets caught in the ribs. Viktor slams the sledge to Corez's ribs again, then backs up and charges slamming it to his head knocking Corez down. The music cuts now and Viper is heard on a mic and now see coming down the aisle.

HOLD IT, STOP NOW OR YOUR OUTTA HERE!

Viper marching to the ring slides in and gets to his feet causing Viktor to back up near the ropes feeling threatened even with a sledgehammer in his hand which Viper ignores as he says.

You made your impact at Wrestle X using that sledge and hey pal, like Corez said, like they all say, it's a foot in the door the right way, by kicking it in, but now, now you wanted to lay out Corez with a sledge and put your match off? I got news for ya kid, its been done before by you, so now is the time to as some like to say, nut up or put up, so here's what's gonna happen, later tonight you and Corez will fight and it will be a NO DQ match meaning that sledge and whatever Corez wants to bring is legal!

Loud cheers and Viktor nodding ok smirks now, then steps out of the ring and heads around up the aisle while Viper and the ref help Corez out to his feet and Nick Miller says.

Well folks, this was a crazy way to begin war, but not a bad way by any means as we now know The Triad will face Impact X next week in a six person tag match, Mack and Reynolds one more time and they now lead troops into battle! Corez getting the taste of that steel sledge one more time as Viktor trying to just hurt the World Champ rather than beat him in the ring. Now their match is put off until later tonight and it's a NO DQ match, so who knows what we'll see in that one. Our first match of the night is now gonna be a Flaming Tables match, number two in the best f seven hardcore series between Hardcore Haz and Joe Dumar!

And so we get right to it as ENTER SANDMAN begins to rumble over the pa and Haz can be seen up in the balcony drinking beer with the fans, smashing the cans to his head busting himself open already. He makes his way down to ground level through the crowd drinking more beer and carrying his cane while Sara makes the announcement.

The following is number two in the best of seven hardcore series and is a Flaming Tables match where to win you must put your opponent through a table that is set on fire! Making his way to the ring from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred forty pounds, he is the Ultimate Sandman Fan......Hardcore Haz!

Once at ringside he stands on a chair putting one foot on the rail and drinks a beer, then hops over the rail and finds a hot chick in a low cut top, pours beer down her chest and slurps it up. Haz then rolls into the ring and gets swinging the cane around drinking another beer. A white light beats to sound of RISE which plays and the crowd cheers now as Joe comes walking out hitting his chest a few times, then heads down the aisle slapping fans hands while Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred thirty six pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence............Joe Dumar!

He heads to the ring and rolls in, stands up and does an intense crucifix pose now and turns around looking all fired up. Haz comes across the ring swinging his cane, but Joe ducks and runs to the ropes springing off into a tackle taking Haz to the mat, then kneels up hammering him with punches. Joe gets up grabbing the cane and waits for Haz to kneel up, then cracks him in the side of his head with the cane, smacks haz across his chest and back, then yanks him in a facelock nailing a ddt. Joe rolls out of the ring pulling a table up sliding it in the ring, then a bottle of lighter fluid sliding in setting the bottle in a corner. Joe sets the table up near it and kicks Haz in his head, then pulls him up for a suplex, but Haz slips over to his feet and nails a quick Russian leg sweep to Joe. Haz rolls away getting up, runs to the ropes springing back with a kick to the head, then rips Joe nailing a rocker dropper. Haz rolls out of the ring and pulls a ladder from underneath and slides it in, crawls in and rolls Joe on top of the ladder. Haz heads to the top rope flipping off for the Rolling Rock, but Joe rolls off the ladder letting Haz slam his back against the steel. Joe gets up pulling Haz into a cradle piledriver, then grabs the bottle of lighter fluid squirting it empty on the table as Nick Miller says.

Getting hardcore quick with these two, a good match and Joe looking to end it soon if he can find a light.

Joe yells to the ref who produces a lighter which Joe flicks and holds close enough to send the table blazing high. Joe tosses the lighter to the ref and picks up Haz for a power bomb, but Haz flips over slipping down to his feet. Joe turns and Haz clobbers him with forearms to the face, then leaps up dropkicking Joe back across the table and he quickly rolls off. Haz grabbing the cane smacks Joe across his back, then pulls him using the cane to nail the white Russian leg sweep and gets up cracking Joe across his ribs. Haz rips up Joe looking for a power bomb through the table which is still burning and tries to rip Joe up, but is resisted too much. Joe grabs Haz's legs tripping him on to his back, then stomps on Haz's ribs and looks for a slingshot sending Haz flying ribs first on to the table which doesn't break as Haz gets some support on his legs rolling off quick. Joe rolls from the ring and grabs another bottle of fluid and pulling a second table out. He sets that up on the ringside floor opposite of the aisle, picks up the bottle and Haz comes flying out with a suicide dives taking Joe to the floor. Haz rolls away holding his head and kneels up as Joe does the same on the rail. The crowd patting Joe on his back are rowdy as ever, Haz getting up and running over for a knee to Joe, but gets caught and back dropped over the rail landing at the fans feet who back up some. Haz kneels up as Joe pulls a trash can from under the ring and runs over to the rail slamming the can down over Haz's head. Joe drops the can a few feet behind himself, then pulls Haz over the rail with a suplex on to the can and goes under the ring pulling a cheese grater out. Joe smacks Haz over his head with it, rakes him open bringing some blood trickling out, then smacks him again in the head. Joe tosses that down and pulls a ballbat wrapped in barbed wire, then gets up grabbing the lighter fluid and douses it and the table. Joe yells to the ref who hesitates, but hands it over, then Joe lights the bat and touches it to the table giving a double poof of flame. Haz is up and ducks a shot with the now flaming barbed wire bat, slams his forearms to Joe's back, then knees him in the ribs and grabs the bat cracking Joe in his ribs with it. Haz swings the cane across Joe's face turning him around staggering, then Haz jumps on to the apron and runs leaping into Joe with a bulldog driving him through the flaming table snuffing it out as the wood shatters. Haz rolling away and Joe too clutching his ribs as the bell sounds and Sara makes the announcement over the booing fans.

Here is your winner of the match.................Hardcore Haz!

And now ENTER SANDMAN hit's the pa, the crowd booing, but still singing along to the song as Haz gets up laughing, grabs some beers and drinks up, steals some from a fan and souses his girlfriend with it. Haz runs around the ring kicking Joe in his ribs, then yanks him up rolling Joe in the ring and slides in after him. Haz ripping Joe back up nails a Russian leg sweep on him through the table in the ring which was burned up so much it sent ash into the air. Haz just gets up sneering around at the booing crowd, then smirks calling for more beer, drinks up and spills a lot on Joe. Haz then grabs his cane smirking at it and drops down rolling to the floor, gets some more beer and heads to the back as Nick Miller says.

Two weeks after their first series match we see the same results, Haz winning meaning he is two to zero against Joe who needs to get a win bad or we may not go to seven, hopefully its wouldn't be a shut out and end with only four matches, but a mathematical possibility. I think Joe will pull it off, I hope, but we'll see next time and next up we'll see Bill Roberts in action when he faces the suicidal one, Mesa! But right now I got word The Triad is confronting Viper!

And so we go backstage in a dressing room where Viper is talking on a cellphone appearing to have a private conversation, but of course the camera follows Rick Reynolds, Rob Rocco, and Thor in with Rick stepping real close saying.

Got a second bossman?

A big grin forms on his face now as Viper looks down at Rick like he could kill him in a second, but then he gets a smirk and says to whoever is on the phone.

Hey, gotta go...nah, get back to ya later, gotta deal with some kid!

And so he hit's the end call button, lowers the fan into his pocket with his hand while his left comes up on to Rick's right shoulder. Rick still grinning and Viper grinning now saying.

Yes, I almost forgot about you and Rob and why your not facing Mack and company tonight, obviously because they have a tag match already.

Rick says.

Now hold on there a second big man, my brother, let us talk about tonight because the way I see it, next weeks match is so huge, for the first time in months it will be Rick Reynolds and Shane Mack in the same ring, so the way I see were going to relax and get ready for that match.

Rick now moving slyly around side to side with Viper sliding his right arm around his shoulders. They both keep grinning as Viper says.

That you will indeed need to do, so good idea, however, it'll have to be after your match tonight, tag title match, so a great way to help you for next week. See, I know a couple guys who may not mind teaming up again, especially with a shot at the Tag belts, uh, you may know them, Nick Torres and Troy Storms!?!

He looks at Rick waiting for an answer he already knows and Rick just backs away now smoothing out his suit and saying.

We'll just be going ok, see ya next week bossman!

Rick grins and turns nodding to Thor and Rob who look hesitant and Viper says.

Yea, we'll see each other then and I'll see ya later as I with everyone watches you and Rob defend your World Tag Titles against Nick Torres and Troy Storms in the main event, tonight!

Viper grins big now and walks on by patting Rick on the back rather hard, then keeps walking, Thor half blocking his path, just keeps his eyes on Viper letting him go by. Viper still grinning and Rick seething as he out with Rob and Thor, the view going back into the arena now, then Nick Miller says.

Rick Reynolds demanding to be in action tonight gets more than he bargained for as he and Rob Rocco must defend their Tag Titles against former Tag Champs and a legendary team consisting of Nick Torres and Troy Storms! Should be a stellar match and up next could be a show stealer as Bill Roberts looks to defy the homicidal, suicidal Mesa!

NEVER ENOUGH hits the pa out walks Bill nodding his head and smirking. He spreads his arms out in sort of a relaxed crucifix pose, then heads down the aisle letting the fans slap his hands as Sara makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall! Now making his way to the ring at this time, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds.....Bill Roberts!

And now he stands at ringside letting his leather shirt fall down his shoulders and whips it off tossing it out into the crowd, then slides into the ring whipping his legs around real quick and pops up to his feet spinning around in a relaxed crucifix pose. Bill then backs into a corner smirking as he waits for the bell. The lights go completely out and then we hear the words......

"The Suicidal, Homicidal, Arabian Knight Has Arrived"

We then hear BAD RELIGION hit the pa and and play for a few seconds, then the lights pop back on to find Mesa sitting in a corner of the ring with his hands in a prayer motion as he looks up to the heavens yelling.

ALAH!!!

And Sara now introduces him.

In the ring now, from Los Angelos California, he weighs in at two hundred twenty pounds.......Mesa!

Mesa gets up after he is announced and stretches his arms, removes his headgear handing it to someone out of the ring and gets ready to fight. The bell sounds and both men move into a lock up struggling for position. Bill getting Mesa in a side headlock and tries wrenching the homicidal one to his knees, but gets shoved to the ropes. Bill springs back leapfrogging over Mesa who runs to the ropes as Bill runs to the other side and both come running at each other leaping into a cross body block colliding in midair. After hitting the mat both men roll up to their feet and Mesa runs for a clothesline, but Bill ducks and flips back with a pele kick. Mesa rolls to the ropes as Bill gets up and is on him with kicks to the ribs, then yanks Mesa up looking for a ddt. Mesa holds on to the ropes and shoves Bill to his back, then leaps on to the middle rope springing up and then slamming a knee down to Bill's chest. Mesa turns him over into a front facelock, then raises Bill up enough to slam knees into his head, underhooks his arms and rips Bill up to snap him down into a double arm ddt. Mesa rolls him over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.....................TWO.....kickout and Mesa rolls away getting up and running to the ropes. He springs back for a low dropkick, but slides almost out of the ring as Bill rolls away and up to his feet running up the turnbuckles. Bill flips back, twisting into a senton bomb across Mesa's side almost, Bill hurting a little, but gets to his feet stomping at Mesa's ribs. Bill drops a knee to his ribs and drags Mesa away from ropes lifting him up into a snap suplex, then flips backwards into a mount hammering down a few punches. Bill stops on a four count and gets up running to the ropes as Mesa tries to get up, but gets hit with a shining wizard. Bill pulls up Mesa and whips him to the ropes, then leaps up for the Whack Off, but Mesa ducks letting him fall to the mat, turns and kicks Bill in his ribs. Mesa drops an elbow to his chest and locks in a head scissors with his legs grapevine Bill's head. Bill thrashes around and scoots himself to the ropes getting his right foot on the bottom rope. The ref counting and Mesa breaks the hold at four, then rolls up and runs to the ropes springing back into a baseball slide dropkick to Bill's side sending sliding out to the floor. Mesa gets up and heads up the turnbuckles, waits for Bill to pull himself up and leaps into as splash taking him back down. Mesa gets up yanking Bill up and into the ring, then climbs to the to the apron, then to the top rope as Bill gets to his knees. Bill starts to stand as Mesa leaps off into a hurricanrana rolling Bill around the ring near the opposite corner. Mesa gets up and runs up the turnbuckles leaping back into a moonsault on Bill, then pops up to his feet and leaps up dropping both legs across Bill's chest. Mesa rolls backwards and heads out to the apron and to the top rope leaping off for the Arabian Aerial Assault, but Bill rolls out to the apron letting Mesa slam into the mat. Bill gets up grabbing the top ready to leap as Mesa pulls himself to his feet stumbling forward, then Bill leaps up springing off the top rope into a bulldog slamming Mesa to the mat. Bill gets up and leaps into the air with a shooting star press to Mesa, then yanks him into a scoop slam near a corner and climbs to the top rope. Bill stands leaping high and lands Heartbreak Heaven across Mesa's neck, then flips around hooking a leg for the pin, ONE............................TWO............................THREE! The bell sounds and the crowd cheers a little as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner..........Bill Roberts!

NEVER ENOUGH hit's the pa as Bill gets to his feet getting an arm raised by the ref, then pulls away acting arrogant, climbs the turnbuckles and raises his arms for a cocky pose smirking a bit. The fans booing a little now and he hops down hopping from the ring, slaps a few hands on his way to the back as Nick Miller says.

Big win for Bill who is coming off that match at Wrestle X against Mack where he may have lost, but proved he could hang. Mack is in action next with his partner Nykki and they take on the technical tandem of the Canadian Cripplers!

And now RAISE UP hit's the pa bringing Chris and Jason ready to go as they slam fists together, then head down the aisle while Sara makes the introduction.

The following is a tag team match set for one fall! Introducing first at a combined weight of four hundred fifty five pounds, the Canadian Cripplers........Chris Crest and Jason Price!

They both slide into the ring and pop up heading to opposite turnbuckles raising their arms in the air, fists clenched tight as the crowd cheers the two on a little. They hop down and RENEGADES OF FUNK hit's the pa bringing Mack and Nykki out to really loud cheers, a huge ovation as the couple heads down the aisle arm in arm. Nykki slapping a few lucky fans hands while Sara introduces them.

And now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of three hundred forty nine pounds, they are Impact X.........Shane Mack and Nykki Delight!

Once at ringside Mack takes Nykki's hands leading her to the steps after a quick kiss, then he hops to the apron fancing his way into the ring where he circles round and round before dropping into the muscle pose. Nykki comes up behind him raising her arms in an X, then Mack pops up into a crotch chop. Nykki comes up behind him taking Mack's vest off while he tosses the shades away, then turns and the couple raise their arms up in X's slapping hands together. Jason is on the apron while Chris looks to start, Mack and Nykki conversing in their corner and Nykki steps out. The bell sounds as Mack steps out towards Chris who moves into the middle of the ring locking up against Mack. The two circle around trying to push each other to a corner, Mack trying for s side headlock, but Chris gets him in a hammerlock locking the right arm behind Mack's back. Mack runs forward running up the turnbuckles flipping over Chris to his feet, then leaps up with a dropkick to Chris' back sending him into the turnbuckles. Mack kneels up and grabs Chris rolling him into a school boy, but stands up grabbing his legs and stomps Chris in his ribs. Mack then let's go of the right leg and whips around into an elbow drop into the left knee slamming to the mat. Chris yells in pain as Mack pops back up stomping the same knee, then drops another elbow to it and grapevines the leg. Chris tries punching at Mack's head, but gets an elbow to his head and Mack then rolls up grabbing the left leg dragging Chris away from his corner. Nykki tags in now and Mack still holding Chris' leg lets it go as Nykki comes off the ropes with a well placed kick to the knee. She starts stomping the left knee and grabs the leg kicking at the back, then turns Chris over for a single leg boston crab trying to pull him up off the mat. Chris uses his power to keep himself on the mat as much as he can, but Nykki torques hard on his knee trying to fold him in half backwards. Chris grabbing her left leg and her right now tries pulling himself through Nykki's legs, but she let's go dropping her knees over Chris's shoulders for a pin, ONE....................TWO...Chris rolls Nykki to her back trying to get his legs over her shoulders for the pin, ONE.............................TWO.......Nykki rolls backwards backing into the ropes. Chris gets up and she runs out with a leg scissors dropping Chris to the mat, then floats into an armbar on his left arm kneeling over Chris' side. Chris pushes himself up, his left leg still a little hurt, but he gets to his knees, Nykki with the armbar still locked on when Thor bolts down the aisle sliding into the ring. Rob Rocco with him tackles Mack off the apron while Thor charges into Nykki with the gore and the ref now calls for the bell. The crowd booing heavy now as Sara makes the announcement.

Here are winners by disqualification............Shane Mack and Nykki Delight!

Rob and Mack brawl at ringside as Thor rolls out to help Rob and Jason comes in checking on Chris. Those two roll out and club Thor across his back, then run him into the steel steps as Mack has Rob reeling against the ring. Rob rolls in and gets up bringing Mack sliding in, but gets a kick to the head and Rob yanks him up for a cradle piledriver. Mack counters with a back body drop, then gets up as Rob pulls himself up only to get hit with Da Shows Ova. Mack then checks on Nykki who is clutching her ribs while Jason and Chris just head up the aisle, Mack looking that way and nodding to the two men who nod back. The crowd cheering loud now as RENEGADES OF FUNK hit's the pa, then Mack and Nykki head out slapping some hands as Nick Miller says.

Damn it, a good looking match up until The Triad stuck their noses where it didn't belong. Next weeks six person tag is gonna be a great match between them and IX, like this tag match would have been I am sure as I'm sure we'll see those two team face each other again. Coming up we got Ares and J.G. Brooks meeting one on one finally, Ares turning on Brooks after they lost the final match of the Tag Title Tournament to lead us here. Those two got into on the last Evolution with Sammy being brought into it after Ares put her and Brooks down to make a get away, the two roughnecks meet next, should be crazy and exciting!

The lights go out and red and gold lights circle the arena as SCREAM hits the PA. Sara makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall! On his way to the ring from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York, he weighs in at two hundred forty five pounds..........J...G...Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he slowly walks down to the ring. Once inside the ring, he goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by stretching his arms out in a relaxed crucifix pose. Brooks then hops down and runs the ropes to warm up. Nothing fancy shows up, no pyro shoots out, we just hear ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE blast over the pa drowning out any other sound. In about thirty seconds we see Ares come swaggering out on stage and he throws up his arms in the air, then turns his fists around flipping the crowd off enticing boos while Sara makes the introduction

Now coming to the ring from Albuquerque New Mexico, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds, he is the Defiant God.......Ares!

The fans pretty much boo as Ares swaggers down the aisle and flips them off. He gets to the ring and rolls in, pulls himself up and goes to a far corner climbing up and flipping off the crowd. He hops down whipping off his vest and gets tackled into the corner by Brooks who buries a shoulders into Ares' ribs. Brooks keeps burying a shoulder to the ribs a few times before the ref pulls him back ordering Brooks to stay back, then checks on Ares who tries to run at Brooks. The ref forces him back and calls for the bell which sounds, then he let's them go. Ares and Brooks collide in punches trading rights and lefts, chops and elbows, just going crazy and unloading with all they got. Brooks manages to hit a European uppercut though and sends Ares falling to one knee, then Brooks kicks him hard in the chest sending Ares to his back and leaps up dropping a knee to his head. Brooks sits up Ares in a sleeper now and leans over Ares hunching him over to put on as much pressure as he can. Brooks wrenches it on tight and Ares thrashes around getting on his stomach and crawling for the ropes with Brooks trying to get his legs wrapped in a body scissors. Ares makes it to the ropes forcing Brooks to break, but after a four count, then he gets up backing off. Ares starts to pull himself up when Brooks rushes in with a kick to his ribs, then hammers Ares with elbows to the jaw and whips him across the ring. Ares hit's the ropes bouncing off and Brooks comes flying at him with a high knee, but Ares counters into a flapjack across the top rope. Ares dumps Brooks over to the floor, then rolls out yanking him against the guard rail nailing a few rough chops to the chest. He whips Brooks to the steps sending him shoulder first into them moving the steps away from the ring a little. Ares comes over yanking Brooks up and rolls him in the ring,, then slides in getting up to deliver a few stomps to Brooks' chest. Ares drops an elbow to him and jumps up pulling brooks into a piledriver spiking his head to the canvas, then hooks a leg for the pin, ONE.........................TWO...............kickout. Ares gets up and pulls Brooks up kicking him in the gut, then goes for the Atom Bomb, but gets shoved away. Ares hit's the ropes and springs back leaping into a thesz press, but gets a dropkick to the chest instead and goes to the mat. Brooks on his knees catching his breath pushes himself up and lifts Ares up delivering a Russian leg sweep on him. Brooks gets back up and backs into the ropes springing off into a leap dropping a knee across Ares head, then Brooks pulls him up and looks for BAD. Ares shoves Brooks right into the ref knocking him out to the floor and Ares ducks a clothesline from Brooks who runs to the ropes. Brooks springs off and gets caught with the Cyclone Slam from Ares who rolls from the ring grabbing a steel chair, then slides in, but Sammy comes running down and slides in the ring. Ares swings the chair, but Sammy ducks and whips around with a kick to the side of Ares head, then grabs him in a side headlock and leaps on to the ropes swinging around planting Ares into the mat. The crowd cheering loud for Sammy who rolls out of the ring as Brooks grins at her, then nods to the ref and she helps him up. Ares staggers up and gets planted with BAD, then Brooks hooks a leg for the pin and the ref crawls in, ONE.................................TWO..................................THREE! The bell sounds and the crowd pops loud as Sammy slides in and Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match..............J...G...Brooks!

SCREAM hit's the pa as Sammy raises Brooks arm in the air while the ref raises his other arm, then Brooks points to Sammy and raises her arm up. Sammy just shakes her head no giving him a small hug, then Brooks poses on the turnbuckles before heading out, Sammy sticking around for her match next as Nick Miller says.

An assist by Sammy, but Brooks with the win over Ares, though this war between the two may be far from over despite Sammy's involvement. Interesting addition and I wonder just how close brooks and Sammy are, but on to the wrestling and Sammy's shot at holding gold in SEF as she prepares to face Chris Rogers, Matt Ward, and North American Champion The Rockstar for the title in a fatal four way!

Sammy stretching a little and waving to some fans as Sara begins the announcement.

The following is a fatal four way match set for one fall and is for the SEF North American Championship! Introducing first from West palm Beach Florida, weighing in at one hundred forty five pounds..........Sammy!

Chris comes jumping through the curtain as WRITTEN IN THE STARS hits and he jumps around loosening his legs. He walks down the aisle slapping fans hands as Sara makes the introduction.

Making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at two hundred fourteen pounds........Chris Rogers!

Chris comes sliding into the ring now and jumps up to the second turnbuckle lifting both arms up high clenching his fists and smiling. He hops down ready for action leaning in the corner. The lights start to flicker as a cryptic message begins to decode and it reads Sinful Warrior at the end of the decoding. Pyros go off as Red and Black start to spin while MY LIFE begins to play and Matt Ward makes his way out. The crowd mixed a little mostly boo while Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at two hundred forty nine pounds, he is The Diabolical Mastermind,..........Matt Ward!

Matt taunts the fans bringing on more boos while he walks down the ramp and makes his way into the ring. He taunts the fans more, then he waits for his opponent to come to the ring. LOUNGE ACT hits now and out comes the champ wearing the belt around his waist looking all business, ignoring the boos and Sara who introduces him.

And now making his way to the ring from Oakland California, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds, he is the SEF North American Champion.........The Rockstar!

And now he comes sliding into the ring and jumps up unstrapping the title, lifts it high and shouts.

THIS BELT STAYS WITH ME!

And then Rockstar runs at Matt bashing him in the head with it, turns and Chris is on him with punches, the title falling to the mat and Chris whips Rockstar to the ropes. He springs back and Chris leaps up with a spinning heel kick knocking Rockstar down, but Sammy comes off the top rope with a hurricanrana to Chris and gets up waiting for him, then drops Chris with a chick kick. Rockstar is kneeling up and gets a punt to the ribs, then Sammy runs to the ropes flying back with a low dropkick to the side of his head. Sammy pulls up Rockstar and plants him with a ddt, them she nips up and runs at Matt sitting in a corner with knee at his head, but he rolls out on the apron letting her crash into the turnbuckles. Matt pulls himself up and shoves Sammy away from the ropes, then leaps up to the top and off into a clothesline, but Sammy nails a pele kick taking Matt down. She gets up and Chris kicks her in the stomach, then lifts Sammy up nailing a suplex. Chris gets up and pulls Rockstar up delivering a scoop slam near a corner, then heads to the top rope leaping off with the Air Splash to Rockstar. Chris hooks a leg for the pin, ONE...............Matt drops a forearm across Chris' head, then yanks him up into the Rukus Driver, but gets caught with a kick to the back, then a kick to the gut and given a Sammy Bomb. Rockstar is rolling up, so Sammy yanks him up and over for the Sammy Slam and then turns him over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.......................TWO........................THREE! The bell sounds and the crowd cheers as Sammy gets up with her eyes lit up as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner and new SEF North American Champion.............Sammy!

The ref gets the title and raises Sammy's arm up handing her title and Sammy accepts it lifting high. She then clutches the belt to her chest and raises it up with both hands displaying the face for all to see as OPEN EYES plays over the pa. Sammy brings it down and heads to the turnbuckles standing tall with the title held high in her right hand while showing the rock on sign with her left. She hops down and out heading around the ring to celebrate with the fans as Nick Miller says.

Wow, a fast paced match full of excitement and Sammy looking to live up to the women of SEF history by capturing gold. Huge win for Sammy, now to see how she does defending the strap, something Corez will be doing next week and maybe against his opponent tonight, if Viktor can win! That match is next and it is no disqualification!

And now MY TIME hit's the pa bringing out Viktor in his ring gear, his hair wet and down as he makes his way to the ring while Sara makes the introduction.

The following is a NO DQ match set for one fall! Introducing first from Portland Oregan, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds, The Assassin.......Viktor Cash!

As he approaches the ring the crowds booing turns to cheers and he smirks, but they pop loud and he turns getting a Singapore cane to his ribs from Corez who wears his gear, World Title around his waist and he cracks Viktor across his back, then steps side to side using the cane to deliver a Russian leg sweep against the ring. Viktor slams against it and falls to the floor, then Corez kicks him in the head and rips up Viktor nailing The Corez Effect on the floor and now lifts him up and into the ring. He picks up the cane sliding that in, then unstraps the title laying it on the apron. Corez looks under the ring and pulls a sledgehammer out sliding that in, then he slides in and stands up. Viktor on his knees and the ref calls it, so the bell sounds and Corez takes off with a kick to Viktor's head sending him to his back, then Corez turns grabbing the sledge and waits. Viktor pulls himself back up to his knees and Corez moves in slamming the sledge to his head busting Viktor wide open. He lays face down with blood starting to pool as Corez rips up Viktor in a camel clutch using the sledge handle under Viktor's throat choking him. Viktor gives up quick and Corez just pulls the sledge out, then stand sup and stomps the back of Viktor's head to the mat. He drives the sledge into his back, then drops it and yanks Viktor up hitting The Corez Effect again before standing and spitting down at him. The crowd cheering loud as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner.............Corez!

FLOODS plays over the pa now as Corez grabs his title raising it high, rolls out of the ring and slaps some fans hands around ringside as the cheer loud for him. Viktor still lays in the ring out of it as Corez looks in stretching his arms in a crucifix pose, then laughs at him and heads up the aisle slapping the belt over his left shoulder while Nick Miller says.

Well that was elementary and a bit of payback for Corez who wasted no time at all taking care of business and making his own impact in letting Viktor know just who in the hell the World Champ is and that is a man who will not be fucked with. Now its time for the World Tag Titles to be defended by two thirds of The Triad against the old school Gangstas, Nick Torres and Troy Storms!

And so now COWBOYS FROM HELL hit's the pa bringing Storms out first in an old Gangstas shirt over his ring gear and behind him is Torres in his gear with Stacy on his arm in a baby tee of Da Gangstas shirt. The crowd cheer the two men on as they head down the aisle, Torres looking a bit cocky and Storms putting an arm around his shoulders as Sara makes the announcement.

The following is the main event and it is a tag team match set for one fall and is for the SEF World Tag Team Championship! Introducing firs at a combined weight of six hundred fifteen pounds, accompanied by Stacy, they are Da Gangstas...........Troy Storms and Nick Torres!

Storms climbs up on the apron as Torres heads up the steps behind Stacy letting her in first, then pose together with Torres standing in the middle, his right arm around Stacy as Storms pumps his left fist in the air. Torres just does a one handed crotch chop and kisses Stacy before she exits as PERFECT STRANGERS hit's the pa. The crowd booing loud now as Rob runs out to the side raising his arms arrogantly, then pats his Tag Title around his waist as Rick steps out in a blue robe with white fur along the edges of the robe, its tied loosely with a matching belt and Thor follows him in blue jeans and sleeveless Triad shirt. Rick just struts on down with Rob next to him as Sara introduces the champs.

And now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of four hundred thirty nine pounds and accompanied by Thor, they are The Triad............Rick Reynolds and Rob Rocco!

Rob comes sliding into the ring as Rick heads up the steps and Thor just stays at ringside crossing his arms and watching intently. Rick disrobes revealing the Tag Title and blue shorts, the usual boots and pads, then he brushes his hair back arrogantly letting out a wooo before entrapping the title. He uses it as a mirror ignoring the boos and continues his arrogance, then he and Rob stand together raising the belts high and grinning. The ref takes the titles holding them up now to show what's on the line, then hands them out to Sara and we see Torres step out letting Storms begin. Rick tells Rob to start and steps out, the bell ringing now and Rob looking cautious at Storms trying to decide how to approach the big man. Storms just snarls a little and waves him on, Rob sizing him up and looking for an opening when Thor jumps on to the apron getting the ref to come over and now Rick runs in with a chop block to the back of Storms left leg. Thor down and Rick out as Torres tries coming in, but the ref keeps him back while Rob starts kicking at Storms who tries to sit up. Rob drops an elbow to his chest and gets back up dropping another and then does it a third time before running to the ropes. Rob springs off into a quick leg drop, then turns Storms over in a front facelock and raises the big man on to his knees looking for a ddt. Storms shoves him backwards and stands up as Rob springs back planting him with Impaled to the mat. Storms pulls Rob up and delivers a side slam on him, then hooks a leg leaning back into a pin, ONE............................TWO...........kickout. Storms gets up and pulls Rob up to his shoulder looking for a power slam, but gets shoved into a corner and dropkicked across the back, then Bill Roberts runs in and waits for Rob to get up before dropping him with the Whack Off and rolling out heading for the back. The bell sounds and the crowd boos loud for this as Rick comes in acting pissed. Thor slides in as Storms comes out of the corner and gets a gore, Torres just backs up the aisle waving it all off and leaves with Stacy on his arm. The crowd confused still boo as Rick helps Rob up and the two get their titles holding them high while Sara makes the announcement

Here are your winners by disqualification and still SEF World Tag Team Champions............The Triad!

The crowd just boos more and PERFECT STRANGERS now plays when Rick turns kicking at the left leg of Storms, then orders Rob to drop elbows to his knee which he now does. Thor rolls out getting a steel chair and slides in slamming it over the same knee. He jabs the end of the chair into the knee, then Rick puts the figure four leglock on Storms while Rob kicks at him, then Thor slams him over the head with the chair. The crowd booing massively loud turn to huge cheers when Shane Mack runs down, Tina and Nykki Delight following him and they all slide in the ring sending The Triad scattering out and running to the back. Loud chants for IX as Mack gets on the ropes pointing to Rick while Tina and Nykki check on Storms and now RENEGADES OF FUNK hit's the pa. Nick Miller saying.

Weird ending to the match with Bill Roberts getting involved and helping Storms and Torres, though Torres just walks away while Storms gets a beat down, but Impact X with the save and they face The Triad next week in a six person tag match. Also we see some returning divas to SEF and much more, so tune in Wednesday the 28th for WAR!

And now IX helps Storms to the back, his left leg hurting and WAR ZONE playing over the pa signals its come to an end, so now fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF