sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR Card

Started by NBD, May 11, 2013, 10:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Deadline
11:59:59 PM Eastern on Thursday, May 16th, 2013
Click Here For More Timezones

Venue
Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Main Event
Fatal 4 Way Match

Phoenix Winterborn v. Bill Roberts v. Julie v. Shane Mack
Coming off the PPV 3 days before, Mack and Julie could both lose their World Titles to the same man and have to look forward to a former World Champ and who could be the next become one! Bill Roberts on fire as of later in pursuit of the II Title finds himself in a spot to get into contention to a World Title. Phoenix with an opportunity to pick himself back up if he can get a win tonight. Will we see he or Bill do it or will Mack and Julie be riding too much momentum from the PPV?
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Hank v. Tristan Darland w/Kira Darland
Hank returns to SEF to face Tristan Darland who has faired better in the company than his opponent. Tristan looking to get back gold after holding the Internet Title for several weeks needs to win and may, unless Hank decides to make good on this opportunity to get noticed!?
Referee: Doug Melvin

The Fallout From Snake Eyes

Jason Price v. Rob Rush
Rob battled Bill Roberts for weeks and now finds himself against a similiar sized opponent and bit of a highflyer in Jason Price, but a very accredited technician. Will Price be up to face the II Champion or is he wanting this opportunity? Is Rob ready to counter the quick technical expertize that is Priceless?!

Jordan Cut v. Taylor Andrews
A rematch from their PPV bout happening 3 nights earlier. Which one will be walking into WAR as Xtreme World Champ? WIll Jordan Cut his way to victory or will the Golden Goddess outshine him?
Referee: Harry Hunter

NBD

May 15th, 2013

As WAR airs live from the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, the WAR theme by Disturbed, "Another Way To Die" begins playing. The live television audience is welcomed by the loud ovation of the crowd screaming, yelling, and chanting. As the image begins scanning across the crowd, the voices from the commentary team can be heard.

Welcome everyone to WAR"! "We're glad you could join us tonight as we come to you live in front of a sold out crowd from Sin City.

The live camera finishes it's circulation and then cuts to another camera focused on the announce team at ringside. Computer generated images of their names appear under each person and then disappear.

That's right, Bill, we're going to take a look back at what transpired at our Snake Eyes Pay-Per-View.

Don't get ahead of yourself, Nick, you're right that we will take a look back at what happened at the Snake Eyes Pay-Per-View from this past Sunday. I know you're excited and you should be as it was a great night, but let's get on with tonight.

Alright, I guess I can wait a little while longer.

Bill laughs.

Alright, well let's get started by sending it to the ring.

The camera angle cuts to another camera that's focused inside the ring and on the ring announcer, Samantha Winters. The WAR theme music fades away as the timekeeper at ringside sounds the bell to begin the night.

Ding...ding....ding

Jordan Cut v. Taylor Andrews
A rematch from their PPV bout happening 3 nights earlier. Which one will be walking into WAR as Xtreme World Champ? WIll Jordan Cut his way to victory or will the Golden Goddess outshine him?
Referee: Harry Hunter

Winner: Jordan Cut via Count Out when Taylor walks out @ 23 Minutes 49 Seconds

Jason Price v. Rob Rush
Rob battled Bill Roberts for weeks and now finds himself against a similiar sized opponent and bit of a highflyer in Jason Price, but a very accredited technician. Will Price be up to face the II Champion or is he wanting this opportunity? Is Rob ready to counter the quick technical expertize that is Priceless?!

Winner: Rob Rush via Disqualification when Jason refuses to break Priceless despite being in the ropes @ 17 Minutes 2 Seconds

The Fallout From Snake Eyes

Standing in the ring is the man who made his debut at Snake Eyes against Shady Smack decimating the midget in mere minutes. He is dressed the same to resemble SpongeBob, but his large muscular frame still standing out. SponegBarry stands with his arms crossed over his chest as Nick Miller is in the ring with a mic ready for an interview.

So SpongeBarry StonedPants! You made your debut in SEF just three nights ago in a very dominant fashion, but what might happen if your opponent was your size!?

Nick lifting the mic up and ove for SpongeBarry.

Anyone in the back who has the balls to find out need only to stand up and walk through that curtain cause I'm here to show you all. It don't matter how big or small, you all fall!

Nick bringing the mic back to his mouth.

Who are you?

Nick extending the mic out barely in time.

I'm SpongeBarry StonedPants!

Nick pulling the mic back.

Of course, but what about the man behind the mask, what have you done before SEF?

SpongeBarry grabbing the mic and shoving Nick away not liking the question it would seem.

Their is no mask, just an extension of who I am and what I have always done is sponge up the competition. Shady Smack was an example of what I am going to do in SEF! Sure, he wasn't the biggest cat around, a mere snack for a canrivore such as I ready to feast upon the biggest, baddest sumbitch there is! So I am calling anyone of you in the back out here to kick this sponge's ass, if you can!? Otherwise I got a bong and piece of sweet ass waiting for me to soak up something else!

SpongeBarry tossing the mic down as Nick takes his seat back at the announce table with Sly saying.

Good call on getting out of there with your head intact, though I would have been happy either way!

Funny Bill, but that man is big! I wonder who will come out, if anyone comes out?

Someone else who is big I would think, or bigger?

And here comes The Star in one of his shirts from SEFZONE and a mic in his right hand. The Star walking down the aisle just smirks and lifts the mic up as he gets to ringside.

Well I admit your a big boy who may match up well to that buffon Axel, but a STAR of my magnitude will have no problem outshining you and no doubt out smarting you! Tonight son, get ready to feel defeat as I make this production of SpongeBarry StonedPants a quick one with The End!

The Star tossing the mic away rips his shirt off and slides in the ring popping up for a spear. Barry leapfrogging The Star hits the ropes springing off into a flying shoulder block sending The Star to the mat.

SpongeBarry StonedPants v. The Star

And now the match officially starts with Barry rushing The Star into a corner sending his massive shoulder to the ribs. Barry with an irish whip sending The Star to the opposite corner rushes in for a clothesline, but eats a couple boots. The Star on the middle turnbuckle leaps off into a bulldog to Barry and turns him over for the pin,

ONE

kickout with authority. The Star using the momentum to spring to his feet lays in stomps to the head, then runs the ropes laying in a kick to the face. The Star punching at Barry as Sly says.

The Star in control it seems, but SpongeBarry not staying down easy. Here he comes punching The Star and Barry is back on his feet!

And an irish whip to The Star sends him into a beautiful belly to belly suplex from SpongeBarry. Now the pin?

No! SpongeBarry heading to the top rope nails a moonsault!

Now he's in a corner waiting for The Star to get up and he does.

And Barry with a hard spear launching his body through the air like a huge fucking missile! Now he goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

THREE

Here is your winner, SpongeBarry StonedPants, nine minutes thirty eight seconds!

Barry ripping The Star up into a powerslam, then rolls from the ring heading to the back.

Hank v. Tristan Darland w/Kira Darland
Hank returns to SEF to face Tristan Darland who has faired better in the company than his opponent. Tristan looking to get back gold after holding the Internet Title for several weeks needs to win and may, unless Hank decides to make good on this opportunity to get noticed!?

Double Count Out when Hank and Tristan brawl into the back @ 11 Minutes 52 Seconds

Main Event
Fatal 4 Way Match
Phoenix Winterborn v. Bill Roberts v. Julie v. Shane Mack
Coming off the PPV 3 days before, Mack and Julie could both lose their World Titles to the same man and have to look forward to a former World Champ and who could be the next become one! Bill Roberts on fire as of later in pursuit of the II Title finds himself in a spot to get into contention to a World Title. Phoenix with an opportunity to pick himself back up if he can get a win tonight. Will we see he or Bill do it or will Mack and Julie be riding too much momentum from the PPV?

Around 15 minutes into the match finds Mack in control over Julie as Bill Roberts and Phoenix Winterborn lay on the floor. Mack with a reverse bearhug on Julie squeezing The Queen tight as Sly says.

Been a hell of a match so far and The Showsteala looking good as usual.

No doubt, he's been all over sending Bill out with Da Shows Ova minutes ago. Phoenix stirring after taking that double suplex from Mack and Roberts and Julie looking fatiqued in that bearhug.

Mack holding tight tries to get his legs around her waist, but Julie scooting to the ropes is inches from them now. Phoenix sliding in the ring and he springs off the ropes with low dropkick to Mack's back breaking his grip. Julie pulling herself out of the ring leaps up to the top rope and springs off into a clothesline taking Phoenix down. The Queen rolling up Phoenix into a scoop slam, then heads back to the top rope. She waits for Phoenix to rise and leaps back for the Spiked Super Sault nailing it and goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

Mack with a kick to Julie's head breaks the fall and leaps into a dropkick sending The Queen down. Mack into the Show Strangla on Phoenix now and the American Tradition trying to pull away into the ropes. Mack getting him locked in and Phoenix twisting and thrashing like a wounded animal in a trap. Julie getting up runs this way, but Mack on his feet in time to meet her with her with a cross body block. Mack hopping up sees Bill coming and cuts him down with a clothesline. CWS comes running down sliding in the ring though and has his singapore cane with him. The drunk staggering up to meet Mack with cane shots to each arm, then cracks him over the head. Mack going down and Phoenix going for the pin on Mack,

ONE

TWO

Julie breaks it up with an axe handle smash to the back of Phoenix. The Queen pulling Phoenix up for the Dirty Drop, but gets elbows to the ribs. Phoenix pulling away runs into the Reign of Fire putting Julie down for the pin,

ONE

TWO

Bill with a dropkick to Phoenix's head and he lifts the American Tradition up for a suplex. Bill positioning Phoenix near the turnbuckles with a scoop slam heads up top for Heartbreak Heaven, but gets knees to his ribs. CWS out of the ring watching the action as Mack rolls only to get caned some more from the drunk. Phoenix with Bill up for a powerbomb gets a hurricanrana into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Julie off the ropes with a running dropkick to Bill, then she springs up into a flying roundhouse kick to the head of Phoenix. The Queen ducking a spinning kick from Bill hits the Dirty Drop and sees Phoenix getting up. Julie up with a kick to his groin, then spins Phoenix around into the Dirty Drop. He struggles and pulls forward, so Julie with a kick to his back leaps into a dropkick sending Phoenix to the floor. Julie on the ropes leaps back into a moonsault to Bill for the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Here is your winner, Julie, at thirty one minutes forty nine seconds!

Julie getting her SEF Title and Tag Title shows off with both before walking to the back leaving CWS to get a mic and stand over Mack saying.

So I earned this here World Title shot and I figure it may be suicide to some to go after the biggest dog around, but so fucking what? Next week on WAR its gonna be me and Mack for the WAR World Title and its a ladder match, and this cane is legal!

CWS dropping the mic to lay in some more cane shots to Mack as Sly says.

Hell of an announcement by CWS who is wearing Mack out right now with that cane.

Can we get some security down here? C'mon, there is no match!

Oh let it go Nicky, Mack is a big boy who'll be ready to go next week and this may not do CWS any good even?

Finally, here comes some security and CWS backing off gets some beer to cool down. Its gonna be a hell of a ladder match next week when two hardcore warriors collide!

Indeed it is and the Xtreme World Title will be on the line as well, plus the II Title and more!

So until next week on WAR, this has been Nick Miller along with Bill McLane saying have a gopodnight!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF