sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

return of a daredevil.

Started by Bluelight788, November 02, 2011, 03:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

The scene opens up backstage in one of the locker rooms. A camera has been set up facing an empty chair. Derek Helms sits in the chair with a lit cigarette staring into the camera for a few moments before he finally speaks.

//. Derek Helms. \\
November 3rd, 2004. For many it's just a day in November with no real significance. However, this particular date has always stood out in my mind. For those wondering why, it was the date I made my professional wrestling debut with SEF. It happened almost 7 years ago, and I can still remember every detail of that night. It was at the First Union Center in Philly and it was a hot sold out crowd. It was time for the 4th match on the card and I made my way out to the ring to face D-Von Dudley. It was my first night with SEF, but the crowd reaction I got, it was like more than half the crowd knew of my work before-hand. I will never forget that feeling. That feeling of entering through the curtain and hearing thousands of fans cheer for you as you make your way down to the ring to do what you love doing. Ya know, life can be pretty crazy. You make your debut in a company that's known nationally, doing what you love doing, and then suddently you have to stop. Do you know how hard it is to stop doing what you love? When I suffered a serious neck injury in 2005, I had to stop wrestling. I had to stop doing what I love- and that's entertaining the thousands in attendance that pay good money to see us beat the hell out of each other.

Derek takes a long drag off his cigarette and puts it out on the ash tray next to him. He lights himself up another one.

//. Derek Helms .\\
I've been sort of chain smoking as of late. Recently, I got a ringside ticket to a live event, and all the memories came rushing back to me at once. One such memory being defeating The Serial Thriller to win my first SEF championship - The North American Championship. Getting back on topic, seeing these guys tear it up in the ring, giving the people their money's worth, and hearing the crowd still alive and hot 7 years later has got me thinking. It got me thinking about making a possible return to the company. I decided to pay a visit to my doctor for some tests to see if I would be medically cleared to wrestle again, and he strongly urged that I don't step inside the ring again. And you wanna know something? I don't give a shit! Seeing these guys put on epic matches, hearing the roar of the crowd, I am more than determined to make my return to this company.

Derek puts out the second cigarette and once again locks eyes with the camera.

//. Derek Helms .\\
Things are going to be different this time. I'm not going to let some stupid, talent-less, bitch like Ashley Pearson hold me back. I'm not going to let injuries prevent me from kicking ass. And most importantly, I'm not going to let any of these guys or girls on the roster keep me from winning each and every one of these SEF championships. The Hardcore Daredevil is back and he's ready to make things fun again.

Derek has a smirk on his face as he lights up another Newport cigarette. He slowly walks up to the camera that's perched in front of him and violently knocks it down. There are a couple moments of static before the scene finally cuts to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF