sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Interview with a Daredevil [Part 1]

Started by Bluelight788, November 04, 2011, 05:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

A scene opens up in the living room of a small home. Greg Boone is seen sitting in an arm chair with some notecards and Derek Helms laying down on the couch, almost like a therapy session.

[[ Greg Boone ]]
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to part 1 of a series of interviews with returning SEF talent, "The Hardcore Daredevil", Derek Helms. During this series of interviews, leading up to the return of Helms, we are going to take a trip to a place where nobody has dared to go before, and that's inside the mind of the Daredevil. Welcome to Interview With a Daredevil. Derek, it had been 7 years before you even thought about returning to this organization. You've said it was the roar of the crowd and seeing everybody on the roster put on a hell of a show. Seems pretty vague to me. Why don't we get into the speicifics of it all? At which exact point did you realize that a return to SEF needed to happen?

[[ Derek Helms ]]
That answer can go a number of different ways. There are so many different things that contributed to me wanting to make a return. It wasn't the pay, it wasn't for closure, it was because this is what I love doing. Wrestling has always been my passion.

[[ Greg Boone ]]
Sorry to interrupt you, Derek, but you're still being pretty vague. It just seems like a typical answer. I kind of expected sommething different out of you, which is why I agreed to this series of interviews. What happened to the mysterious, yet crazy entity that would come alive whenever he held a microphone? What happened to that psychological mess that not just me, not just your colleagues, but the fans paid week after week to see beat some major ass?

[[ Derek Helms ]]
Greg, you are just like each and every one of the psychiatrists I've been to.  They think with a little provocation that the monster inside will come out. Is that who you really want to deal with? Fine. You have your "psychological mess" of an interview. What led to my return? Truth is, it wasn't just the roar of the crowd, it wasn't just the people I worked with, it wasn't just for the fans. The real reason I came back to this company is something I don't think you can even begin to understand, Greg. As I have said before, it was a number of different things. First, I guess you can say Ashley Pearson had something to do with it.

[[ Greg Boone ]]
Ashley Pearson? Nobody has heard of her since 2005.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
When I left the company, so did she shortly after. Her body was banged up and so was mine so we decided that the leave of absense from the company would make for a perfect time to settle down and get married. We got into a fight a couple years ago, which was the fight that led to our divorce. She said that the only reason I become famous was because of her. After she said that...I snapped. This wasn't some fight taking place inside the ring at an SEF event, this was Ashley Pearson and Derek Helms, one on one, inside this living room, and I wouldn't be lying if I told you it was almost a fight to the death.

[[ Greg Boone ]]
And what happened during this fight?

[[ Derek Helms ]]
What do you think happened? I kicked that bitch's ass. Don't get me wrong, she did put up a fight, but if she really thought she'd get the best of me, she had another thing coming. After the seventh baseball bat shot to the back and throwing her through the window of this living room, she looked at me, a bloody mess, and said that she was leaving me. The divorce papers were drawn up and signed and that was that. And that, Greg, was what led to my return to SEF.

[[ Greg Boone ]]
So, let me get this straight. Your return to this company after a 7 year absence was brought on by a fight with your ex wife?

[[ Derek Helms ]]
You say it as if it's a stupid reason, but you fail to miss the point, Greg. This wasn't just some fight. Weren't you listening when I explained this to you? This wasn't your typical match on Evolution or on pay per view, this was something much greater, much more personal. When I got the upper hand of this fight, I was hitting her in the head repeatedly with the laptop, baseball bat shots to the stomach and back, and throwing her through glass was the best part. I enjoyed it, Greg. Seeing her face a bloody mess gave me such a warm and comfortable feeling. There was so much anger built up and it felt...amazing..to take all that frustration out on that weak, stupid, little bitch. I'll say it again, I loved each and every moment I was kicking her ass. That's what really brought me to this point. I missed unleashing all that anger, I missed causing all that pain. When I come back to SEF, things aren't going to be the same, Greg, not by a long shot. It all started with Ashley's beating and things are going to continue when I make my return November 10th. I'm going to beat some major ass, I'm going to end careers, and I'M GOING TO LOVE IT!

Derek grabs a Newport cigarette and heads outside for a smoke as Greg is left inside the house to wrap up the interview.

[[ Greg Boone ]]
Well, that concludes Part 1 of the series of interviews entitled Interview With a Daredevil. We'll be back sometime tomorrow with Part 2.

The scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF