sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Derek cancels interview series!

Started by Bluelight788, November 06, 2011, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

What was originally supposed to be a three part interview with Derek Helms, was unexpectedly cut short by Derek Helms hmself. Derek, who asked to do the interviews in the first place in order to give people a little background information on the returning SEF wrestler, decided not to ahead with the second or third part of the interview. When Greg Boone asked why he wanted to stop the interviews, he had this to say in return:

"I don't have to give any explaination. I realized that after the first interview, there is nothing I can say that will truely give any idea on what goes on inside my mind. Instead, you guys are going to have to wait until November 10th. I'm gonna let my actions do all the talkin'."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF