sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

seven years later. [Evolution Promo]

Started by Bluelight788, November 08, 2011, 10:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

The scene opens up inside of Derek's locker room. A familiar setting, as the camera seems to be set up on a tripod and Derek enters the shot and has a seat in the chair that has been set up in front of the camera. He gives his signature smirk, lights himself up a cigarette, and begins.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
I've always liked this company. It's something about the people I work with and hearing the crowd come alive, it's like I can only find these things in SEF. Before I came here in 2004, I worked for a couple other promotions. Sure, each one of them had their share of fun times and memorable moments, but there is one company in particular that stands out. There was ONE company in particular that came to mind when someone asked me "Derek, of all the wrestling promotions you have worked for, which one did you enjoy working with most?", and the answer each and every time will be "SEF". Sure, I accomplished a lot more in other promotions than I did here, but at the same time, this was the last stop on my crazy ride of a career in professional wrestling. It really sucks when you get a neck injury. All the momentum that you had going comes to a screeching hault, and then the next thing you know, your doctor strongly advises that you do not enter a wrestling ring again. For a long time, I listened to the guy. Until recently, and those that saw the interview know why I did this, I decided to completely throw the doctor's advice out the window and make a return to a place I've always called my home away from home, SEF.

Derek takes another drag off his cigarette and puts it out in the ash tray. He then reaches down on the floor beside the chair he's sitting in and pulls out a large photo. We don't see who's on it yet.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
This Friday marks my official return to the ring as I will be competing for the Internet Championship, which was formerly known as the North American Title, my first championship in SEF. At first, I was very grateful, my first match back after a 7 year absense and I've been granted a title shot! However, it's my opponent that's making me have mixed feelings. I'm sure you all know who the champion is, but I'll tell you anyway for those that maybe haven't heard of her, she goes by Stacy.

Derek holds up the photo to the camera revealing a photo of Stacy. The photo is of her in the ring posing with the Internet Championship.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
I took the liberty of printing this off of Stacy's official website. In this photo, she is very happily celebrating with her newly won Internet Championship, just look at that pearly white smile. And that is why I'm having mixed feelings. I'm having all sorts of thoughts racing through my mind right now. First and foremost, the match concept alone boggles my mind because I have never LEGALLY been allowed to kick a women's ass. I mean, back in 2004, you ladies had your own championship, and the times have changed, and I understand that, but what makes you think you are going to keep that championship? I would honestly be scared if I were you, Stacy. I mean, I have worked with some of the ladies in this business, a lot of tough bitches - Whitney and Julie come to mind, but when I look at you, I just don't feel anything. When I look at you, I see just another pretty face trying to make it in the big leagues by facing men and women that are way more miles ahead in their careers than you are! You really should be scared...

Derek pulls out another cigratte and lights it up.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
And I know what you're thinking. You're probably sitting there watching this, twirling your hair with your index finger and thinking "Oh em gee, did he really just say that? Why should I be scared of him?". And this is why you should be scared, little dreamer. I still have a lot of anger. I am still, believe it or not, bitter about what happened with my bitch of an ex wife. When I think back to that day where I snapped and threw her through the window of my living room, there's just so many more things I wanted to do, but didn't have the chance to. Friday, I'm going to be standing in that ring, and when that bell rings, I'm going to finish the damn job! The match may not be under extreme rules or anything fun like that, but I'm not going to let that stop me. I can do more with my bare hands than most of these guys and girls on the roster could do with a steel chair or a 2x4 in barbed wire. When that bell rings, things are going to get ugly. Your body will be battered and beaten, and trembling from nerve damage. As for your face, I guess all I can say is that I hope you have a good doctor. And it doesn't stop until I walk out of Kentucky the Internet Champion!

At that point, Derek pulls out his lighter and lights the photo of Stacy on fire and tosses it aside and turns the camera off. End scene.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF