sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

answering fan questions.

Started by Bluelight788, November 11, 2011, 12:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

Earlier today, Derek Helms was seen arriving at an airport in Nashville, which is about an hour away from Fort Campbell Kentucky, the location of Evolution #44. A few of fans who noticed him right away approached him with questions pertaining to tonight's SEF event.

[[ Fan #1 ]]
Are you worried about Nick Torres maybe playing a role in tonight's match against Stacy for the Internet Championship?

[[ Derek Helms ]]
Nick Torres has been doin' this for quite a long time. He is a veteran and I assume he's a very smart man. So, if he has a brain, he's going to stay out of my match and let me fuck up his girlfriend and earn what's rightfully mine, the internet title.

[[ Fan #2 ]]
Stacy responded to your promo. Did you see it?

[[ Derek Helms ]]
Unfortunately I did. That's about 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. She has this wild theory that I fear women in this business. If she were actually listening to my promo, she would have heard that I acknowledged that Whitney Marrett, Julie, and even Tina as tough bitches. Stacy is nothing, but a mediocre wrestler with the body of a crack whore. How she's even internet champion is beyond me. Talent certainly had nothing to do with it.

[[ Fan #3 ]]
So basically, what can we expect to happen in your match against Stacy?

[[ Derek Helms ]]
You can expect a lot of things, but the bottom line is that I'm going to tear that bitch apart. If Nick is smart, he'll stay out of my business. However, if he wants to get invovled, fine, I'll kick his ass too! Pretty much, I'm walking out of Fort Campbell the Internet Champion!

Tonight, Derek Helms makes his official in-ring return to SEF after 7 years challenging Stacy for the Internet Championship. Will the Hardcore Daredevil make a hardcore impact?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF