sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

My return, my mission. [Evolution RP]

Started by ashley, November 17, 2011, 06:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashley

The scene opens up inside an arena in Missouri where SEF is doing a house show event. "Bad Girlfriend" hits and the place erupts when Ashley Pearson comes out to the stage. She stands there for a second sporting her "Shit Happens" t-shirt and jeans. She soaks in the crowd reaction and has a smirk on her face. She gets itno the ring, grabs a mic, and once again lets the crowd be heard. Finally she raises up the mic to her mouth.

Ashley
"Soooo, I guess I owe everyone here an explaination. I have been getting numerous texts and emails from wrestlers here in SEF as well as fans wondering what the hell happened that Friday night at Fort Campbell? For those that didn't watch what happened, I single handedly prevented my asshole ex husband from winning the Internet Championship. There are a lot of people here in the crowd tonight that want me to explain my actions. You see, when I left SEF back in '05, it was to start a life with Derek Helms. I was married for a few years and then we have the fight of all fights and next thing I know, he's throwing me out of the window to our house! That was the final straw and we got divorced and I kind of fell off the face of the earth for a while. I moved to Toronto and began training to get back into wrestling. We get to 2011 and I hear that Derek Helms has signed with SEF again. When I heard this, I had to make my return. I wanted payback for him breaking my heart and ruining my life. I hopped the guard rail and grabbed the Internet Title and I waited until the perfect moment to strike. When the moment came, I pounced and nailed Derek with the championship belt. It was a great feeling single handedly taking away something Derek wanted so badly. However, I'm still not satisfied. I signed with SEF for two reasons. One, is to kick ass like I usually do, and Two, is to make things for Derek Helms a living hell."

She pauses a moment to listen to the mixed reaction she gets.

Ashley
"But enough about that piece of shit, we have two other pieces to focus on and their names are Chris Rogers and Jason Stratus. First, let's start with Mr Rogers. Not really much to say about the man other than he bores me to tears. What happened to the charismatic icons that could light up the crowd with their wrestling ability AND their words? Aside from veterans, nobody really brings it. Chris, you say you like to let your wrestling ability speak for itself, which is pretty much saying you have too much stage fright to go out in front of a live crowd and tell them in your own words what's about to go down. People need to know that you want to beat the shit out of someone! However, if your wrestling actually could speak, it would say "this match sucks". Bottom line is this, Mr Rogers, you don't really pose a threat to me. When Saturday night rolls around, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you, pleain and simple!"

Ashley is still getting loud and mixed reactions from the Missouri crowd.

Ashley
"Remember though, we have another man involved in this match and he goes by Jason Stratus. Just like Chris, Jason is still new in the company and is very young. We don't really know much about the man other than he's a mediocre wrestler and a below average talker. You like to say how you're supposedly "perfection". Well, your win/loss record says otherwise. It says "I'm mediocre". But don't get me wrong Jason, like I said, you're young and I see a lot of potential in you and I know with a LOT of fine tuning, you could go somewhere in this business. But enough about these kids. Let's talk about the real story of this match and Derek, this message is for you. When I walk into the United Center, in your home town of Chicago, I'm going to do what should have been done at Evolution 44, I'm going to humiliate you. I'm going to embarass you in front of your home town crowd. I'm not just going to make short work of Jason Stratus and Chris Rogers, but I'm going to beat you, Derek, within an inch of your life. Karma is a bitch, Derek, and so am I. I'm going to make you wish you had never ruined my life, and that's just the way it is. Shit happens!"

Ashley drops the mic and poses for the crowd who is still giving her a mixed reactions. "Bad Girlfriend" hits once again and she heads to the backstage area. End scene.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF