sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

This is not over! [Evolution #45 promo]

Started by Bluelight788, November 17, 2011, 09:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

The scene opens up inside of Derek Helms' car as you can see him driving. The camera seems to be set up on the dashboard of the vehicle. Derek smirks at the camera and lights himself up a cigarette and finally begins talking.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
What a crazy fuckin' week. I had everything planned out so perfectly. I had planned on walking into Fort Campbell, making my return to the squared circle after a 7 year absence, and walking out The Internet Champion. I had everything in the palm on my hands. I hit the elbow drop on that dirty, nasty, poor excuse for a wrestler and then this whore jumps the guard rail and nails me with the title belt. Not only did I not win the belt, not only did that mut Stacy keep the title, but stupid blonde bitch Ashley is back in SEF. I thought I got rid of her a long time ago when I beat her ass all over our Chicago home, but apparently she's back and she's here to make things a "living hell" for me. Newsflash, Ashley, people have said that to me before and look where I am. I'm still doing what I do best, I'm still going out in front of thousands of fans and making SEF that much more entertaining. However, here I am back at square one. Anybody who saw my match with Stacy, knows who the winner should have been, but now I have to start all over. Viper made a match that puts 4 people in one ring dueling it out for a chance to become number one contender to the SEF International Title. I'm supposed to be going up against two people I honestly have never heard of and then my ex wife Ashley Pearson and it looks like things may finally begin to go my way. Think about it, who in this match deserves to be number one contender out of all the people competing? This guy, that's who. Chris Rogers and Jason Stratus have done nothing but prove that they can't hang in the ring and were brought to SEF way too soon. This is not an easy place to work, this is satan's playground. This is hell, and this is the hell that I have known and loved most of my life. When I came back to SEF, I had one mision in mind and that was to beat Stacy to become Internet Champion! We all know how that worked out, which was beyond my control. Now, I have a new mission in mind. I have set my sights on another piece of gold and that is the International Title.

Derek takes one last drag off his cigarette before throwing it out of the window. He lights himself up another and continues his rant.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
Guys like Jason and Chris make me roll my fucking eyes. They come in here thinking that they are the shit and have what it takes to take SEF to new heights, but they have failed to follow up in the ring. First off, let's talk about this Chris fellow. I think I would rather watch Antiques Roadshow than watch any more of his matches. Usually, when people say they would rather let their wrestling do all the talking, they know how to work a damn good match. I have yet to see that from Chris, and that is exactly why I'm not worried about him heading into Evolution 45. He is the very least of my worries. And then we have some North Carolina nobody who is desperately trying to find his niche in SEF, and 4 matches later, it's still not happening. That's the problem with these newbies, nobody really knows how to make an impact. When I made my debut, I knew what it took to make an impact. My first match in SEF, I walked out in front of the live crowd, with them not knowing who I was. A few minutes later, they knew who I was when I defeated the legendary D-Von Dudley. Shortly after that, I become the North American champion! That's how you make an impact. So, needless to say, I am going to make short work of these newbies. Ashley on the other hand, that's a different story.

Derek finishes his Newport smoke and throws it out the window and his facial expression changes to a more serious face.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
I have special plans for Ashley. You meddled in my business by getting involved in my return match. You could have just waited until I won the title, but you chose to stick your nose in a place where it didn't belong, and now you must pay for your actions. Years ago, when we had that fight all throughout our house in Chicago, that was me at my weakest. After the divorce, I went through years of going to the gym and training to get my body back into shape for wrestling in SEF. Now that I'm back, I'm stronger than ever. And ever since Friday, I'm more pissed off than ever. Do you know what you started, Ashley? You should know me better than most people given our history. Words cannot describe what I'm going to do to you in front of my hometown crowd in Chicago at the Allstate Arena. You better hope that I don't completely lose it and accidentaly end up killing you. Don't get me wrong Ashley, I could kill you for what you did, but what fun would that be? I mean, as long as you're here trying to make things difficult for me, I might as well beat your ass while you're here. You can try to make things diffciult for me Ashley, but history has a tendancy of repeating itself. You tried to make things difficult for me when we were married and I beat you within an inch of your life, with your face a mangled and bloody mess. The only difference between that night and this coming Saturday night, is that there are actually going to be people there witnessing first hand just how fucking crazy I can be!

Derek lights himself up another cig and smacks the camera off the dashboard of his car turning the camera shot to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF