sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

We've only just begun. [Evolution RP]

Started by Bluelight788, December 07, 2011, 08:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

The scene opens up inside a very small arena of some Chicago based indy promotion. Derek Helms decided a pay surprise visit and walks out to the ring and grabs a microphone. He pauses a moment while fans of SEF chant his name. He is very pleased with the ovation as we see a smile, something we don't see too often. The crowd dies down to let Derek speak.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
I feel fucking great right now! For those that were chanting my name, you probably saw what happened this past Sunday at November to Remember. For those that didn't see it, here's what happened. It was a triple threat match for the International Title. Tina defended her title against myself and that blonde white trash whore Ashley Pearson. I didn't end up winning the title, but what happened after the match made my whole fucking week. Ashley was slowly walking up the ramp, her body a broken mess, and there I stood waiting for her with a steel chair in hand. And you wanna know what happened next? I ROCKED THAT BITCH RIGHT IN THE SKULL! The moment that chair made contact with her head was the moment where I felt like I was born a new man. I haven't felt this good in YEARS! This wasn't just some post match beat down, I knocked that bitch unconscious! And as I stood over her, looking down on her, there was no doubt in my mind that I was the dominant one. I had always been the dominant one. Even when me and Ashley were married, she was constantly trying to keep me down, hold me back and keep me from achieving greatness in anything I do. And just like each and every time she tried to do that I retaliated, because I'll be damned if I'm going to let some dumb bitch tell me what to do! What you need to understand Ashley, is now that I'm in this on my own, I'm a much stronger person. Ever since you made your return to SEF, ever since you cost me the Internet Title, I have grown stronger and angrier. That chair shot to the head, Ashley, was just the tip of the iceberg. You may think you are in control of things, you may think that you always have the upper hand, but anybody who saw what went down after that International Title match at November to Remember, knows that I am, indeed, in control. I've always been in control Ashley, you are just too drunk and stupid to realize that. I will say congratulations to you though, because you accomplished your goal for November to Remember. I didn't win the International Championship, congratulations you did it. But just like what happened when you cost me the Internet Championship, you couldn't keep me down long enough. I've learned here in SEF that this business is going to throw you some curveballs, you just gotta know how to capitalize, and I showed the thounsands in attendance just how you do that. There's plenty more chair shots where that came from, blondie! I just can't wait for the oppurtunity where we get to face each other one on one. When that happens, I'm going to embarass you. I'm going to humilate you. I'm going to kill the vermon that has been running rampant here in SEF. It's only a matter of time that "The Pride of Houston Texas" turns into "The Embarassment of Houston Texas"! But that's for a different time. Coming up this Friday is Evolution 47 from Philly! I will be in action, as I am teaming with Troy Storms AKA The Resurrector to take on the team of JG Brooks and the bitch with the concussion.

Derek takes a moment to let the fans give mixed cheers. Some heat for the few fans that hate Ashley and there are some cheers for J.G Brooks. The SEF fans in attendance are now chanting Derek Helms' name again. Just like before, he flashes a smile and then speaks again.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
I would like to take this time to talk about the people involved in this match and they are J.G Brooks and The Resurrector. These guys have been in the business for a while, but I have yet to work one match with either of them. First, let's talk about JG Brooks. I have to give credit where credit is due, the guy is one hell of a athlete. Everytime he steps into the ring he puts on one hell of a show and he constantly proves why he is a main event wrestler. Ashley certainly has one hell of a partner which is good for her because, you know, she sucks as a wrestler. I'm not going to cut you down like I did Ashley earlier. You have a good record and have achieved a lot here in SEF and I look forward to having a match with ya. It's just a shame you're gonna have to lose. Ashley Pearson's shennanigans aside, I have proved time and time again since my return here that I am at the top of my game. When I worked for SEF back in 2004, I wasn't anywhere as focused or determined as I am here in 2011. It'll be a good showdown, but the win is gonna be mine! And then we have my tag team partner for this match, Troy Storms AKA The Resurrector. He has been with this company since 2002! For 9 years this guy has been tearin' it up in the ring and I'm glad to have him as my tag partner. I'm not the smartest guy in the world by any means, but one thing I know for sure is that when you combine 2 extremely tough forces, you have one unstoppable team. At Evolution 47, expect to see The Resurrector and I beat the team of Ashley Pearson and J.G Brooks!

He pauses for a moment again. The SEF fans once again chanting his name and it looked as if he was done, but now looks like he has something else he wants to say.

[[ Derek Helms ]]
And speaking of Ashley Pearson, there's one thing I have to say in regards to her promo for November to Remember where she blatantly copied me and then had the nerve to say I'm one dimensional. All the SEF fans here in attendance who are chanting my name will argue and say that I am not one dimensional. What you need to do Ashley, is take a look in the mirror for a change. Maybe then you could see that you are the one who is one dimensional. All you do is verbally cut down your opponent instead of giving respect like I do, and where does it get you? Absolute nowhere! I only talk shit when I hate the person. I have respect for Troy Storms and J.G Brooks and what they have done for SEF. You on the other hand, I respect you as a wrestler, and nothing more. You see, when you verbally cut down your opponent in promos and can't back it up in the ring, it makes you look like a fool. I'm not fool, Ashley, I'm the Hardcore fucking Daredevil! And at Evolution 47, The Hardcore Daredevil and The Resurrector are going to destroy your shit talkin', alcoholic, dirty, slutty, southern whtie trash ass!

Derek drops the mic and flips off the camera that's in the ring and exits to applause from the crowd and a standing ovation from the SEF fans in the crowd. The scene slowly fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF