sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Right To Be Confident. [Evolution #47 promo]

Started by ashley, December 09, 2011, 10:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashley

The scene opens up inside a small restaurant near Alhambra Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We see Ashley Pearson and Greg Boone sitting at a booth in the corner of the place enjoying a cup of coffee.

Greg Boone
"Thank you Ashley for inviting me out for breakfast. There were some things I wanted to know heading into your match at Evolution 47."

Ashley
"My pleasure. And I expected as much considering it's what you do for a living. So go ahead, shoot."

Greg Boone
"Well, we are less than 24 hours away from the event and we haven't heard anything from you up until now. Derek Helms almost took your head off with a steel chair. I kind of expected you to retaliate ASAP. Any reason why you have been so silent?"

Ashley
"There really has been no reason for my silence. But now that you mention Derek, I do have some things I want to say. What Derek did was nothing, but a show of cowardice. He waited until the most opportune time to knock me unconscious. He waited until I could barely walk up that entrance ramp and damn near took my head off, and at Evolution 47 I'm going to make him regret it!"

Greg Boone
"Since we are still talkin' about Derek, I don't know if you knew this or not, but there is a video online of Derek paying a visit to WCWF - Windy City Wrestling Federation, and he had some pretty harsh things to say about you. Have you heard anything about this?"

Ashley
"Yes I have. I saw the video around the time it appeared online. One of my friends who saw the video called me up and gave me the link and I watched it and I was at a loss for words! I was speechless. There were some real gems in that little promo of his. First, there was when he called me an alcoholic. Lately, he's been making fun of me because I like to have fun and knock back a few beers every once in a while. Only on days that end in Y. I don't see anything wrong with that! And then, there was when he said I was going to be known as 'The Embarassment of Houston Texas'. Wonder how long it took for him to come up with that one. Maybe if he stopped smokin' all that pot he could actually come up with some decent things to say. My favorite though was that he called me one dimensional. Do you think I'm one dimensional, Greg?"

Greg Boone
"Personally, I don't think you are."

Ashley nods with a grin and has a "damn right" expression on her face. The waitress brings out their food and they start eating. Interview is not over however.

Greg Boone
"Did that whole 'one dimensional' thing get to you?"

Ashley
"Look at it like this, Greg. Ever since Derek has returned, he has done nothin' but cut promos from a dark room either from inside his basement or the locker room. He comes off as dark and mysterious, but yet he doesn't really have anything interesting to say. I have to hand it to him though, he finally switched things up by showing up in WCWF of all places. But to call me one dimensional would be like calling someone like Shane Mack one dimensional. Such a thing just doesn't exist. Anybody who has followed my career since the beginning in 2002 knows that I am one of the most charismatic females in the history of SEF! I have livened up a crowd with my words and stunned them with my wrestling ability. And at Evolution 47, I'm going to stun Philadelphia and kick the ever lovin' shit out of Derek Helms!"

Greg Boone
"Well, you know that there are other people involved right? You are in a tag team match where you are teaming with J.G Brooks to take on Helms and The Resurrector."

Ashley
"I'm liking my odds of winning. I mean, I know I can beat Derek Helms but it also helps to have a former World Champion as your tag team partner. He's beaten Troy on a few occasions so our odds of winning are lookin' pretty damn good."

Greg Boone
"Well, you sound pretty confident."

Ashley
"Well, I have a right to be. I mean, I may have tapped out to Tina's submission move at November To Remember, but you gotta remember that she is indeed a tough bitch and I will even say that she earned that victory. It was a hard fought battle and that brings me to the point. No matter what match I'm in, you are going to see a hard fought battle and at Evolution 47 it will be a hard fought battle. But guess what?"

Greg Boone
"...What?"

Ashley
"Ashley Pearson and J.G Brooks are winning this one. Derek has a tough parnter on his team, but then again so do I. And I believe that J.G and I will make a very unbeatable team come later on tonight."

Greg Boone
"Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see. Let's enjoy the rest of breakfast."

Ashley & Greg finish the rest of their breakfast as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF