sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Bloody Christmas. [Christmas Carnage RP]

Started by Bluelight788, December 21, 2011, 09:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

The scene opens up inside the familiar setting of Derek Helms' basement from his home in Chicago. He lights himself up a blunt and slowly exhales blowing the smoke into the camera lens. He lets out a smirk letting us know he's in a pretty good mood.

Derek Helms
As you can probably tell, I'm in a pretty damn good! Why is this, you ask? Because Christmas came early for me this year. Viper announced at Evolution 47 that I will finally get the chance to face that dirty blonde white trash whore Ashley Pearson. You may think I sound pretty confident going into this match, and you couldn't be any more right. Ever since that bitch returned to SEF, I have wanted nothing more than a one on one match with a Hardcore stipulation so I can show the world just what happens when you step into the ring with the Hardcore Daredevil! You see, I have been handed nothing but standard singles matches, which is fine, wrestling is my passion, but my nickname is the Hardcore fucking Daredevil! And it's not just a nickname. Those who have seen my work in my first run with the company knows that I am a force to be reckoned with. I get kind of a sick, sadistic, kick out of bashing people in the head with a steel chair, or a sledgehammer, or a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire. I smile after putting people through tables and making them bleed! I love watching my opponent being barely able to stand let alone defeat me! I love hardcore style matches, and what makes this one a little bit more special is that this time the fans get to see what happened with Derek and Ashley a few years back. The only difference between what happened a few years ago and Christmas Carnage, is that I'm going to make you wish you stayed out of my life.

Derek takes another hit off the blunt calming himself down a bit.

Derek Helms
You know, when you think about, Ashley is one obsessive bitch. We have the fight of all fights and I throw her through the living room window of this house as well as bashing her right in the head with various household items. You would think after all of that, she would leave me alone for good. Well guess what? That didn't fuckin' happen! She came crawling back to me, I have no idea why! But hey, I say if she wants more, there's plenty more where that came from. I have absolutely no problem with doing this all again and making her wish that she never returned to SEF. Sounds like a fuckin' plan to me! At Christmas Carnage, you can expect a number of things to happen. Number one, you can expect there to be a lot of bloodshed and a couple of broken bodies. Number two, you can pretty much expect it to be the match of the night. And then there is expectation number three, and this is the biggest one of them all, you can expect Derek Helms to have his arm raised in victory as he stands over his broken and battered ex wife. And from then on, I continue my quest to the World title. Ashley, if you get the chance to see this, I have to extend a sincere apology. I'm sorry Ashley. I'm sorry that your career is going to known as a bigger embarassment than Destiny Cena. I'm sorry that you will lose the ass beating of a lifetime. And I'm sorry that your second run with SEF had to come to such a screeching hault. I'm going to have a blast this Sunday with all the chairs, sledgehammers, and trash cans that I'll be using right on your fuckin' skull! Merry Christmas to me.

Derek smirks to the camera as he finishes up his blunt and the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF