sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Bad Blood. [Christmas Carnage Promo]

Started by ashley, December 23, 2011, 06:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashley

The scene opens up inside the basement of Ashley Pearson's home in Houston. The scene similar to Derek's promo from earlier this week. She lights herself up a cigarette and blows smoke into the camera lens, mocking Derek.

Ashley
I'm going to make this really short and sweet. And I'm also going to speak slowly and use small words so when Derek Helms sees this, he can understand what I'm saying. Derek did it again ladies and gentleman. Once again, he came to us from a dark basement smoking a blunt, not really letting us know who he really is. This is SE fuckin' F, Derek, show some fuckin' depth. But enough about Derek's lack of originality, we have some things to talk about and it's in regards to Christmas Carnage that will be taking place this Sunday on Christmas night. Derek mentioned that Christmas came early for him this year when it was announced that we would be reliving a moment from 2008 and kick each other's asses. Only this time, there will be fans in attendance to watch the Hardcore match of a lifetime. The amount of bad blood going into this match as astronomical to say the least! You have two people who met in the land of extreme, SEF, got married, had the fight of a lifetime and years later are still bitter and are willing to go as far as to kill each other!

Ashley takes a drag off her cig to calm down a bit. She looks at the camera again and she flashes a smile.

Ashley
Now Derek may sound confident, thinking he has this in the bag, but the fact of the matter is that he couldn't be any more wrong. He thinks of himself as some kind of extreme god, when really he is just a pathetic worthless human being who is even crazier than he seems. He says that when he holds a chair, or a baseball bat, or a barbed wire 2x4, he will destroy me and my skull. Well, I got news for you Derek. For every shot with a steel chair, I will put you through a table. For every shot with a baseball bat, I will suplex you through thousands of thumb tacks. For every shot with a barbed wire 2v4, I will give you the Lone Star Driver!

Ashley takes another drag off her cigarette. She then puts it out and she still has a grin on her face.

Ashley
I will always be one step ahead of you Derek. I have demonstrated that fact time and time again, yet you still seem ever so confident going into Christmas Carnage. You were the one who told me that you should never be too confident going into a match no matter who your opponent is, because when you lose, you have to eat your words. What's gonna happen, Derek, when I pin your shoulders to the mat for the one two three? What will you have to say for yourself when your ex wife defeats you in a match that is up your alley? You say you're going to embrass me, but what you fail to see is that things are going to be the other way around! I'm going to humiliate you. Louisville is going to witness the so-called "Hardcore Daredevil" become known as the "Hardcore Loser"!

Ashley lets out a soft chuckle. She gets up to turn off the camera, but she stops and pauses for a few seconds before returning back to the couch.

Ashley
One last thing I have to say. You said that you are going to make me wish I stayed out of your life. Here's a newsflash Derek, that's not going to happen. I'm going to be here for a while, and until I move on to a more meaningful feud, I'm going to make your life a living hell. And it starts with a pinfall victory over my overrated ex husband! Merry Christmas to ME!

Ashley smiles and then finally turns off the camera ending the scene.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF