sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

An Interview for Christmas Carnage

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 25, 2011, 10:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Christmas day is over and were moments away from Christmas Carnage presented by SEF in Louisville, the Yum Center packed full of diehard fans and in the back is Tina with her International Title around her waist and dressed in what we saw her in earlier. She stands next to Greg Boone in front of the usual SEF backdrop, Greg with his mic held up looking at Tina and he says.

Here we are on Christmas night ready for Christmas Carnage and you’re a couple hours away from defending that title. So Tina, tell me, you think Jason really wants it more as we both know he needs to win gold, but is he hungrier?

Tina with her arms over her chest just smirks saying.

Jason Stratus showed  a desire to win tonight, but to be International Champion you need to show an undying desire, to bust your ass every night regardless of who or if you have a match. Work hard and you got a place in SEF, you get to be International Champion and so its only fitting that I get a shot at the Internet Title since I work my ass off. Defending a belt every week, hell, I’ll do it with this one around my waist. After tonight though I’ll be doing it with the Internet Title and successfully I should add for once I get my hands on it, like this International Title, it goes nowhere. I am not into losing this gold around my waist for it is not time to let it go, I still need it and it needs me, so step back in line and wait your turn Jason, I’m not done!

Tina amped up a bit now and lays her left arm on Greg’s shoulder resting on him arrogantly as he says.

It seem like you may be as hungry or more so. Now Jason expressed his respect and admiration even of you, the feeling mutual?

Tina crossing her arms over her chest again just smirks while saying.

I respect him and Chris both for they are coming into SEF and trying, the least of what they do is try to make it here and with some help, some time, they can both probably do so. I appreciate the admiration for my championship ability and I hope Jason admires me even more after I show him firsthand in the ring why I am the great champion that I am, the greatest International Champion of all time!

An arrogance to her again and Greg saying.

A bold statement as many greats have held that belt, Mack, Julie, Whitney, Viper, Cassie Michaels, Michael McMoney, and Chris Orton who was unbeatable during his first reign with that title. You think you measure up to all them, ya believe your better and hungrier than Chris and Jason?

Tina moving her hands down to the title pats the gold, then moves her hands up on her stomach seductively and smirks. She crosses her arms back over her chest smirking and says.

I believe that if you keep watching me go out to that ring you will see why I am the greatest International Champion of all time and in due time everyone will recognize that as a fact. This title…

She lowers her head and pulls the belt off her waist and in both hands staring at it, then Tina hold it up over her right shoulder staring at Greg with a glare of domination saying.

This title defines me for I am working towards one goal and that is to be the best this company ever saw. A huge task of course, but one I want to push myself for, one I will complete for nothing is impossible. It all starts with this belt, by carrying it better than anyone else, wearing it longer than anyone else, and damn sure making it look better than anyone else cause after all, this is the real T & A, oh yea, and I do look don’t I!?!

Tina batting her eyelashes in a mockery manner as Greg just shrugs and smiles letting her know she does of course and just asks.

So you really have no doubt that you can walk out with not only your title, but the Internet Title, especially in a match designed so that one person does not even have to be involved in the deciding fall?

Tina smiles and pats her title, then says.

I know the rules, I know I could get put down outside the ring or wherever, be out of it and lose because Chris or Jason pinned the other, I know they could team up against me, I know anything could happen. I also know what I can do inside that ring and that is make sure both of these lil boys realize who their dealing with. I’m ferocious enough to tackle the biggest, baddest sumbitches in this business, but I look good enough to make those same so called badasses weak in the knees…weak in the head…

She smirks devilishly and winks at Greg who just smiles, then Tina continues.

Talent and Aggression boys and girls, I have it and I question if Chris or Jason have it. Jason believes he is more talented than Chris and I have to agree with him, but that only means he is second best in this match for it will be the real T & A who walks out with a title over each shoulder and I will back that up!

Tina smirking and Greg now asks.

So your not underestimating your opponents, not too arrogant?

Tina still smirking just pats her title and says.

Its not bragging if ya can back it up and I back it up every time I step in that ring, every night we go out and deliver a kick ass show I carry my own weight and then some. This is what I love to do and no doubt about it I will go out there tonight and attempt something that may be impossible and that is steal the show!

Tina raising her title in the air and does a half a crotch chop using her left hand, but Greg interrupts with one more question.

Even with Mack on the card, especially with him facing The Resurrector?

Tina grinning big now holds her title her chest clutching it almost and says.

Doesn’t matter who has a match, I am giving my all tonight on Christmas for everyone who paid to see the real T & A kick some ass. Tonight is for the people, hell, they can have my pay for the night too and I’ll work for free cause that’s how much I love this for its not about money, its about standing over their broken bodies. Its about me delivering what needs to be done, making sure the biggest hit of the web is the newest Internet Champion and current International Champion, the real foxy diva and for damn sure the real T & A of pro wrestling, so….KISS THIS!

And now Tina balancing her title on her left shoulder does a few crotch chops getting arrogant and catches her title in her left hand. She holds it up and turns to Greg for a kiss which he goes for, but she backs away and playfully slaps him saying.

Nah, I got asses to kick, not kiss, see ya around Booney!

And away she walks spinning off on her heel and Greg looking this way shrugs saying.

There ya have it folks, a fired up Tina looking hotter and better than ever on this Christmas night in Louisville. Is she really hungry enough to put away the Internet Champion Chris Rogers and the man looking for his first taste of god, Jason Stratus who is foaming at the mouth for this opportunity to be a double champion? A hell of a match to look forward, a lot of build to it and a lot riding on the line, plus we got that huge Prison yard for the World Title and of course Mack and The Resurrector, one on one!

Then Greg steps away leaving us with the view of the SEF logo hanging off the barbed wire covered mesh fence and then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF