sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Far From Over.

Started by ashley, January 26, 2012, 06:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashley

At Evolution 48, we saw Ashley Pearson cost Derek Helms the win in their tag team match. After their kiss at Christmas Carnage, the fans were once again shocked when Ashley Pearson stomped on her boyfriend's balls. In some unseen footage from Evolution 48, Ashley later on makes her way out to the ring to cut a promo on what she had just done. She soaks in the mixed reaction she's getting. Some are being haters, but some are her true fans, the ones that support her no matter what she does.

Ashley
"I guess you're all wondering why I came back out here, but hear me out. There's some things that I need to say that would explain why you saw stomp on Derek's testicles earlier tonight. Hell, I never even fully explained what happened at Christmas Carnage so let's start there. When Derek planted that kiss on me, I wouldn't be lying if there wasn't a part of me that liked it and wanted to fuck him backstage. But the next day, I did some thinking and there was something that made me snap back to reality and realize that I really do hate this man. You said something November 25th, yes I remember the date, that has always remained constant in my mind and it's when you said that I have gotten weak. You said I used to have a diabolical mind that could devise a plan that even the devil would think is evil. And you were right. At that moment, I knew what I had to do. I made you believe that I was in love with you which just goes to show how dumb you truely are! Did you honestly think that I felt the same way? I mean, yeah the kiss was nice, and the sex was great, but I got my use out of you while still being able to come up with such a 'diabolical' plan to humilate you the same way you have humiliated me in the past! Karma is a bitch, and so am I!"

Ashley chuckles for a moment and acknowledges the loud mixed reaction she is still getting.

Ashley
"And I don't give fuck about what you people think about that! You guys seriously thought that the feelings between me and Derek were mutual? You may be as dumb as Derek! Anyways, coming up at Evolution 49, for those who were not fortunate enough to see arguably the most exciting match at Christmas Carnage, there will be a rematch between myself and Derek and you can damn well bet that things are going to be different this time around. As I said earlier, you were absolutely right about me, Derek. I had gotten weak, but that is no longer. I'm back to where I want to be. I am in control! Derek always liked to tell me how "in control" of this feud he was, but oh how the tables have turned. All it took was one swift stomp to the balls to do a complete 180. Now look where I am right now. I'm standin pretty in the middle of the ring, smiling from ear to ear, while EMT's take a look at your manhood...or what's left of it I should say."

Ashley takes the mic away from her mouth to laugh at what she had just said. Once again, the mixed reaction from the crowd fills the Sports Center in Owensboro.

Ashley
"Another thing that's going to be different this time around, and this should go without saying, is that I'm gonig to win this one. We took each other to the limit on Christmas night and you can damn well bet that we will do the same thing come this Friday at Evolution 49. However, it's not going to be Derek Helms whose arm is raised in victory, no chance in fucking hell! I'm on a roll baby, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let Derek stop me. See, this little rivalry is just a speed bump keeping me from what I want to achieve. As soon as this is over, which will be hopefully soon, I will continue on with my quest for gold in SEF. Derek, that stomp to your manhood was just a taste of things to come this Friday. There's plenty more where that came from, and I'll bring it to you in truckloads at Evolution 49. This war is far from over, Derek. Let the games begin!"

Ashley soaks in the mixed reaction one more time before "Bad Girlfriend" hits the speakers again and she drops the mic in the ring and slowly struts to the backstage area, looking as confident as ever, but will she be able to follow it up with a victory over her ex husband?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF