sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

It Ends Tonight!

Started by Bluelight788, January 27, 2012, 04:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

After a shocking turn of events regarding Derek Helms and Ashley Pearson that happened at Evolution 48, Derek has fallen off the radar for the past few days. Derek finally resurfaces coming to you from a hotel room at the Holiday Inn near the Mid South Coliseum, the site of Evolution 49, which will be taking place later tonight. Derek sits at the edge of his bed lighting himself up a blunt.

[[Derek Helms]]
Ashley, I know you're going to be watching this, so I want you to listen and listen good, because I'm not going to repeat any of this. You think you are so fuckin' smart don't you? Let's make Derek Helms think I'm in love with him and then stomp on his balls during a tag match against The Franchise. I saw all of this coming, Ashley. See, while you were cooking up this "diabolical" plan, I was putting together one of my own. You're plan obviously was to make me believe you were in love with me in order to lure me into a false sense of security and then turn on me at an unsuspecting moment. My plan while all of this was going on, was lure you in. I lured you in with a kiss and gave you the greatest sex of your life. I knew you were going to do this to me. I know you better than your own sister or your parents know you. And the reason for this plan of mine was that I wanted this to happen again. Fact of the matter is this Ashley, I love beating the shit out of you. I'm damn good at it and I have done nothing, but demonstrate that time and time again. When are you going to realize that I am unbeatable when it comes to you. If Ashley Pearson and Derek Helms are going at it one on one in SEF, guess what? Derek Helms is going to be the winner! Look at all the times we've been in the ring together. At November to Remember, it was YOU who tapped out to Tina's submission move. At Christmas Carnage, I gave you the Concussion and pinned your shoulders down to the mat for the one, two, three. At Evolution 49, I'm going to humilate you once again when the thousands in attendance rise to their feet to give an ovation to the man that single handedly defeated Ashley Pearson for the second time in a fucking row! You like to talk a big game and walk around like your shit don't stink, when really you are one of the worst competetors here in SEF right now. How many wins have you gotten since your return? Technically, you have only won one match, but I was also the winner of that match. When you really stop and think about it Ashley, you haven't really accomplished shit in this company since you returned!

Derek smirks and takes another hit off the blunt holding in the hit for about 10 seconds and then slowly exhaling filling the hotel room with smoke.

[[Derek Helms]]
I, on the other hand, am on a roll and should be moving on to championship gold, but you refuse to let any of that happen! All you have really done is prove time and time again that you can't let anything go. When I kicked your ass at Christmas Carnage, I thought this would all be over but you have managed to keep that going. At the same time, I really don't mind because all it does is give me a chance to embarass you inside the Mid South Coliseum and kick your ass all around Memphis. It's like it's Christmas all over again, with embarassing the hell out of my ex wife being the greatest gift of all.

Derek smiles and takes another couple hits off the blunt and filling the room with smoke. Derek puts out the blunt for the rest to be smoked at a later time. He pulls out a Newport cigarette and lights it up.

[[Derek Helms]]
One more thing I want to say before I leave to get ready for my match. You mentioned how things are going to be different this time around, but I got some news for you. I have my own list of differences between Christmas Carnage and Evolution 49. One of the main differences being that at Evolution 49, I'm going to finish the job. You were right, we took each other to the limit at Christmas Carnage, we gave without a doubt the best performance of our careers that night for the sole purpose of tearing each other limb from limb. Yet, even when I hit you with the Concussion on top of that cookie sheet, and pinned your shoulders to the mat for the three count, you still managed to stand. What I'm gettin' at here is that you should enjoy standing while you can Ashley. It's round 2 at Evolution 49, and this time I'm going to finish what I started. The games will indeed begin tonight...

Derek takes a couple drags off his cigarette and has a sinister smile on his face. He gets up from the edge of the bed and walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. The scene ends there.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF