sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Gaining Momentum. [Evolution #51 promo]

Started by ashley, February 09, 2012, 10:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashley

Even though she suffered a loss to her ex husband at Evoultion 49, Ashley has regained her confidence following a win at Evolution 50. At a SEF live event, she comes out to the ring to cut a promo. She is greeeted by mixed cheers and heat from the Detroit crowd. She grabs a mic and waits a moment for the crowd to die down.

Ashley
Needless to fuckin' say, I am in a pretty damn good mood tonight! Even though I suffered yet another loss to my asshole ex husband, I beat the crap out of Brandy Gibson-Jericho and it made me feel good again and it got me back on the right track. Even though she really wasn't very good competition, she kinda sucks in the ring to be honest with all of you, a win is still a win and it's exactly what I needed. And honestly, I really gotta hand it to Derek. He isn't lying when he says he is at the peak of his career. I hate his guts, but the guy has what it takes to make it big in this company.

The crowd chants for Derek Helms and Ashley doesn't look too pleased. She waits again for the crowd to die down before speaking again.

Ashley
However, at Evolution 51 coming up from Lexington Kentucky, my opponent will be somebody other than Derek Helms, and it's actually someone I have wrestled in the past and his name is Jason Stratus. Jason and I, along with Derek Helms and Chris Rogers competed in a fatal four way match a while back where Derek and I were named the co-winners. At that time, Jason was a stereotypical rookie. Just someone who is bland and doesn't really exude charisma or a compelling move set. A robot pretty is much is what I'm getting at. However, that was in the past. Fast forward a ways and he is a former International Champion! That is definitely something to be proud of, and I say he is a definite candidate for Rookie of the Year. However, notice how I said he is a FORMER champion? Exactly how long did you hold that championship, Jason? I actually have the answer and it's 14 days. For only 14 days he was walking around with his first ever championship belt in SEF. And he lost the title to the person he took it from in the first place!

The Detroit crowd starts chanting for Tina and Ashley again looks pretty pissed about it. First Derek Helms and now Tina, it seems the Detroit crowd is kind of mocking Ashley.

Ashley
I'm going to get to the point and the point is this, I'm have kicked Jason's ass once and I'm pretty excited to be getting the chance to do it again! I'm going to show him that Ashley Pearson is back on the rise here in SEF! When I made my return to SEf, I have said time and time again that the difference between my first run with the company and this one, is that I'm going to win more gold. A win over Jason Stratus should surely put me in contention for the International Title by beating a former champion. At Evolution 50, I'm going to hit Jason with the Lone Star Driver and pin his shoulders to the mat for the three count. And my rise back to the top of SEF will begin!

Ashley drops the mic and has a big smile on her face once again recieving a mixed reaction. At this point though, it's mostly cheers but still some heat. Ashley exits the ring and walks up the entrance ramp as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF