sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Back In The Main Event! [Evolution 51 RP]

Started by Bluelight788, February 10, 2012, 10:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

Derek Helms has been on a roll as of late following his return to SEF back in November of last year. While he has yet to capture any gold, he defeated his ex wife Ashley Pearson for the second time in a row in a one on one setting. At Evolution 50, he took on Xanthus and the two almost ended killing each other and the match ended in a double count out. Coming up at Evolution 51, he will get the chance to face Xanthus again and this time it will be a Hardcore Match, a match which is up both Xanthus and Derek's alley. It's easy to say that these two men will have the time of their life taking each other to the limit in the main event of Evolution 51 from the Rupp Arena later on tonight. In a small dive bar in Lexington, Derek Helms and Greg Boone talk about the event that is coming up later tonight.

Derek Helms
I can't believe it Greg. I feel fuckin' amazing right now. I beat Ashley Pearson yet again, and now I'm moving onto better things. I've always said that bitch held me back and I was right!

Greg Boone
Well what made you think that?

Derek Helms
Since November of last year when I returned, Ashley has been in my business non stop. Always getting involved in my matches and in my personal life, it was getting really annoying. If this were still going on, I think I may have ended up killing her.

Greg Boone
Well, it's a good thing you didn't! So tell us what happened at Evolution 50. You attacked Corez, something nobody was expecting, and then you and Xanthus almost ended up killing one another later on that night in a match that had no finish. At Evolution 51, it's a Hardcore Match where there must be a winner. First, let me ask, what were you thinking when you attacked the SEF World Champion?

Derek Helms
Greg, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Corez. The man is a beast in the ring and there is a reason why he is carrying that belt. However, I feel like because of this roll that I've been on, that I should be the one carrying that belt! I realize that this quest of mine is going to take some time, but why not make my intentions known? When I attacked Corez, I was sending a message not just to him, but also the fans, letting them know that I have my sights set on that title! This is the world of professional wrestling, and sometimes that's the most powerful way to send a message or make an impact. You should know this, Greg. Come on!

Greg Boone
Alright Derek, you have a point. But what went on in that unfinished match? Why does there seem to be some bad blood between you and Xanthus?

Derek Helms
What's funny is that there isn't any bad blood between us. When it comes to me at least, I have no hatred towards Xanthus. I think that when you have two guys who love beating the shit out of one another, you are going to have an unfinished match like the one you saw at Evolution 50. Most of that match took place on the outside of the ring and that should tell you something about X and myself. We are a couple guys in SEF that like to compete in an Extreme type of setting and at Evolution 50, the fans are going to see 2 of SEF's hardcore Icons go one on one with another. It's sure to be bloody fuckin' match and a damn good one at that! I'm on a roll though, Greg. Since my return I've proven that I am at the top of my game. Hell, even Ashley said it herself. I'm not lying when I say I'm at the top of my game and Derek Helms in 2012 is a force to look out for.

Derek excuses himself from the table to go back up to the bar and order another drink. He eventually comes back to the table with beer.

Greg Boone
Now don't get too hammered before the main event tonight.

Derek Helms
First off all, you're not my mother, and second of all, this is only my second beer so calm the fuck down.

Greg Boone
Okay, sorry. Anyways, how does it feel to be back in the main event after being out of that picture for so long?

Derek Helms
You ain't kiddin when you said it's been a long time. It was January 30th, 2005 at Starrcade. I was main eventing against Rick Reynolds for the SEF World title. That was one of my final matches with SEF in my first run with the company and even though I lost that match, it was a damn good fight and it came right down to a spear from Rick. 7 years later, Derek is back in SEF and once again part of the main event going up against another SEF Icon. At Evolution 50, the Rupp Arena is going to get a treat. Two of SEF's most extreme competetors are going to go one on one in a match that is sure to steal the show. It's going to be a bloody mess, and it's going to be a lot of fun, but as I have said before I am on a roll and I'll be damned if I'm going to let that come to a screeching hault tonight. I'm going to defeat Xanthus and my quest for the World Title will continue! Now let's shut up and go play a game of darts or something!

Derek and Greg get up from the table and go play a game of darts. Evolution 51 takes place tonight and it's sure to be an awesome event. The Lexington crowd is going to get their money's worth when The Hardcore Daredevil and the Straight Edge Stoner step into the ring for a match where anything goes. There are some worried that Derek and Xanthus might kill each other tonight. Can Derek continue his quest for the World title? Or will Xanthus be the one to keep that from happening?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF