sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Inside Derek's Mind. [New Blood #3 RP]

Started by Bluelight788, February 14, 2012, 08:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

The scene opens up inside the living room of Derek Helms' home in Chicago Illinois. Derek is sitting on the couch lighting himself up a cigarette making small talk with the camera man. The camera man lets Derek know that he can begin whenever he wants. This is a series of interviews with the Hardcore Daredevil.

Cameraman
You have a match coming up at New Blood #3 and it's a big one, is that right?

Derek Helms
That's absolutely right. At New Blood #3, 8 of SEF's most elite competetors will enter the newly designed SEF Rumble where the winner will face the SEF World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestle X. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this!

Cameraman
And why is that?

Derek Helms
Are you fucking serious? Have you seen the design of this thing? It's absolutely sadistic. This thing that we will be fighting in can cause major injuries, it can shorten careers, and it can even go as far as to kill someone. Why am I excited for this? Because I fucking live for this shit! "The Hardcore Daredevil" isn't just a nickname, it's a fuckin' fact, and I have demonstrated that time and time again. I've always said the thing I enjoy the most about working in SEF is the fact that this is the land of extreme! It's matches like these that brought me back to SEF in November 2011. And it's going to be good times and fun games come February 16th!

Cameraman
How do you feel about the people you will be involved with in this match?

Derek Helms
Well let's start with Chris Rogers. I have met this guy in the ring before in a fatal four way match a while back and he is a former champion. Back then, I saw him as just some goofy lookin' wrestling wannabe trying to make it in the big leagues but always came up short. Ever since then, he has made a complete transformation with his wrestling and I gotta respect that. While he may have improved on the wrestling, he still isn't in the same league as I am.

Cameraman
Sounds kind of arrogant if you ask me.

Derek Helms
Hey, what you call arrogance, I call confidence. Everybody here in SEF knows that I am at the top of my game. These other jokers can try and tell you that I am not who I say I am, but they would be lying. There is a shit ton of evidence to back up that I am at the peak of my career, all you have to do is go back and count the wins since my return and that number is just going to keep on growing. Getting back to the point, Chris Rogers isn't a threat to me. He's got potential, but he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning this!

Derek takes moment to put out his cigarette that he's been smoking and then picks up a pipe from an end table. He takes himself a hit and relaxes on the couch once more. The camera man is about to ask his next question, but Derek stops him to take one more hit off the pipe. He then finally lets him know that he can continue with the next question.

Cameraman
What about Jason Stratus?

Derek Helms
Don't really care about him either.

Cameraman
You don't have anything to say about him?

Derek Helms
He's a joke. Yeah, he has pontetial and he's improved and so on, but what I see is a man that has yet to make an impact. He won the International Title, but I'm talking about something far beyond winning a championship. I'm talking about making an actual impact, something a lot of people are going to remember you for. Has Jason Stratus done anything to make an impact? Not yet. And frankly, I don't know if that's ever going to happen and I'm kind of tired of waiting. There are certain people on this roster that knew how to make an impact, how to make an entrance, and how to get people on their side. He may have gathered more supporters along the way since his debut in SEF, but to me he will always be the guy that was never able to seperate himself from the rest of the pack.

Cameraman
One more person before we complete part 1 of this interview series. This is someone who is definitely not a stranger to you and I think you know who I'm talking about.

Derek Helms
Unfortunately I do. And here's one thing that really pisses me off. Ever since that bitch returned to SEF, everybody has associated Derek Helms with Ashley Pearson. Everywhere I go, there is at least one person that will come up to me and ask what I think about her, what our marriage was like, what it was like kicking her ass, etc. And at first I liked that our feud generated so much buzz, but it's starting to really piss me off! When I defeated the whore for the second time, I thought I would be done with her blonde, drunk, skanky ass, but yet again I have to be in the same ring as her. It makes me mad, but at the same time I kind of like it!

Cameraman
Why?

Derek Helms
Because all it does it add fuel to the fire! I admit, I'm a very sick man so I wouldn't be lying if I said there was a part of me that wanted to kick her ass yet again! For a third time, I would love nothing more than to get in the ring with Ashley and kick her ass all over again. I love taking this "Kicking Ashley's Ass Tour" around the nation and the next stop is Lexngton where the thousands in attendance are going to see me win the SEF Rumble and go onto headline Wrestle X!

Derek Helms excuses himself from the interview and grabs a cigarette and takes a step outside. The cameraman is left inside the house to put things away for the day. Part 2 of the interview series will take place sometime before New Blood #3 where Derek will reveal what he thinks of Nick Torres, Tina, Xanthus, and Shane Jericho.  End Scene.

Bluelight788

In the first part of the interview with Derek Helms, we get inside the mind of the Hardcore Daredevil and he revealed his thoughts on 2 of SEF's rising stars and his ex wife. Tonight, we will take another journey inside the mind of Derek Helms and figure out just what he thinks of Shane Jericho, Tina, Nick Torres, and Xanthus. Derek Helms once again is sitting on the couch inside his home in Chicago.

Cameraman
This is part 2 of the interview, which is also the final part of the interview, you ready to do this?

Derek Helms
Fuck yeah, let's get this shit over with!

Derek now lights himself up a blunt this time rather than smoking from the pipe like earlier. He takes in a couple hits and sits back on the couch looking very relaxed now.

Derek Helms
Fire away!

Cameraman
This is the biggest match for you so far since your return to SEF, correct?

Derek Helms
Of course! When I returned, I had an Internet Championship match against Stacy, had a few kickass matches with my ex wife - both of which I won by the way, but I haven't quite gotten to where I think I should be. When I was in the main event of Starrcade of 2005, which happened to be one of my last matches due to a major injury, people thought I belonged there, and they would be absolutely right! I main evented against Xanthus at Evolution 51, who I'm sure we'll get to later, and that was my first taste of the main event since my return and it felt amazing! What makes it even greater is that if I win, which I'm sure I will, I will main event Wreslte X! So yeah, I would say this is the biggest match since my return.

Derek raises the blunt to his mouth and takes in a couple more hits and blows the smoke into the camera lens, looking more relaxed than before.

Cameraman
What do you have to say about Corez, the current World Heavyweight Champion?

Derek Helms
Shouldn't we stay on topic? We're supposed to be talking about the other people invovled in this match and they are Shane Jericho, Xanthus, Tina, and Torres. Which one should I talk about first?

Camerman
Alright. Let's start with Tina. She's one of SEF's rising stars and a former International Champion. Do you think she'll be good competition?

Derek Helms
No doubt about it. I remember when I returned to SEf, I thought she was just a barbie doll trying to be a big tough girl and embarass herself. But she definitely proved me wrong, the bitch can fight. Girls like Casisie Michaels, Julie, and Whitney Marrett paved the way for women competing against the men. Cassie, Julie, and Whitney are tough bitches and hopefully pretty soon we can see Tina added to that list of iconic women. Don't get me wrong, she may be a tough woman, but I am a tougher man. I will take that bitch out along with the others if that's what it takes to get closer to the World Heavyweight Championship!

Camerman
How about Shane Jericho?

Derek Helms
Who?

Camerman
Shane Jericho...brother of Cody Jericho...?

Derek Helms
Honestly, I'm not really familiar with his work. I heard they won a match at Evolution 51 which is nice, but what makes Shane think he can actually win this? He's going to be in the ring with some way tougher people. Whether Tina eliminates him, or Torres, or myself, he doesn't stand in a chance in winning the 2012 SEF Rumble.

Cameraman
What about Xanthus? You and him were involved in the main event match of Evolution 51. Excellent match by the way.

Derek Helms
Thanks. Crazy thing about Xanthus and I, we're both fucking lunatics. When we get into the ring together all hell breaks lose, and we could even go as far as killing each other. I have to say, though, he very well may be my favorite opponent. The matches I had with Rick Reynolds back in the day were fun, the matches with Ashley had good times, but Xanthus by far was the best competition I've had so far.

Camerman
There is some speculation that Xanthus may not be 100 percent for New Blood #3 due to you dropping a soda machine on top of him during that Hardcore Match.

Derek Helms
I actually heard from him earlier today and he seems to be in perfect condition, at least his mouth seems to be. Xanthus can talk all he wants, but no amount of words can save him from a hardcore beatdown that will be taking place at the SEF Rumble. He may be the best competition I've had, but I have beaten him once and I have no problem doing that again!

Cameraman
One last person on the list for you to talk about and it's somebody you haven't been in the ring with before and that's Nick Torres.

Derek Helms
Ah yes, the baby daddy of that crack whore Stacy.

Cameraman
What do you have to say about him?

Derek Helms
Well, you are correct, he is somebody I have yet to be in the ring with. He is also a veteran, so he definitely has my respect. He is without a doubt the most decorated wrestler in this match other than Xanthus. However, the guy is old news. He's 37 years old still doing this type of extreme wrestling and I'm afraid he just may break a hip while I'm kicking his ass! He may have the experience, and he may be smart, but people like Xanthus and I, hell even Shane Jericho, have a better chance of winning this damn thing. I'm not worried about anybody in this match. I'm not worried about Ashley, not worried about Xanthus, and not worried about Torres. The winner of the SEF Rumble for 2012 is going to be Derek fuckin' Helms!

Derek walks out of the house at this point, just like last time. We assume he went outside to have another cigarette as he seemed a bit worked up. Tonight, Derek Helms along with 7 others will enter the SEF Rumble, but only one individual can emerge as winner. Can Derek Helms continue the roll he's been on lately, or will one of the other 7 entrants be named the winner?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF