sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

My Time Is Running Out. [Evolution 53 promo]

Started by ashley, February 24, 2012, 02:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashley

It's certainly been a while since we've heard from Ashley Pearson. Days leading up to the SEF Rumble, she was nowhere to be found. With Evolution 53 fastly appraching, Ashley Pearson resurfaces in an interview with Greg Boone. They are enjoying coffee at a small restuarant in Owensboro.

Greg Boone
Sorry to hear about your loss at New Blood 3.

Ashley Pearson
What can ya do? You can't win them all.

Greg Boone
How do you feel about falling victim once again to that T&A submission from Tina?

Ashley Pearson
That submission is no joke, it really does hurt. As for how I feel about being in it a second time, it sucks, it really does, but you gotta remember that Tina is a tough woman and if somebody had to eliminate me, I would have wanted it to be her and not someone embrassing like lets say Chris Rogers, Shane Jericho, or even Derek Helms. I didn't expect to win that match. When I was eliminated, I was kinda mad, but at the same time I saw it coming and there wasn't really anything I can do about it. That kind of submission is a bitch to get out of, and Tina had it locked in tight enough to where an escape was next to impossible.

Greg Boone
True, I have heard from a lot of people that the T&A submission is one of the best submissions right now in SEF.

Ashley Pearson
Like I said, that shit is no joke!

Greg Boone
Let's talk about the SEF awards. You didn't win any of them, how do you feel about that?

Ashley Pearson
Well thanks for reminding me that I didn't win anything, asshole!

Greg Boone
Sorry.

Ashley Pearson
No, it's cool. But listen, you can win all the awards you want, but in my opnion awards don't go too far in professional wrestling. You can win a bunch of awards, but it's winning championships that means something. And yes, I had my World Title opprtunity taken away from me at the hands of Tina at New Blood 3, but that's fine. In SEF, this is not only the land of extreme, but the land of oppurtunities. Management is always keeping an eye out for those that can kick ass and take names, and I'm the type of bitch that does just that! All it takes is a win at Evolution 53, and who knows, maybe Viper will put me in a championship match somewhere down the line.

Greg Boone nods, agreeing with Ashley as they both take sips of their coffee. A waitress comes to the table and takes their lunch order. Once the waitress finishes taking the order, Greg and Ashley continue their conversation.

Greg Boone
So there is some speculation as to who you will be facing tonight. Who do you think it is?

Ashley Pearson
Well, my guess is that it is somebody on the SEF Roster.

Greg Boone
Ya think? Smart ass...

Ashley Pearson
It could anybody. Maybe I'll be put in a match against Tina and be able to get some retribution for her eliminating me in the SEF Rumble. Maybe we'll see another round of Ashley Pearson against her ex husband Derek Helms. Maybe I'll wrestle that poor excuse of a wrestler Brandy Gibson-Jericho again, that was so much fun kicking her ass. I really don't know who Viper has lined up for me to face tonight, but I'm sure whoever he picks will be able to put on a good match for the thousands that paid to see an awesome show tonight.

Greg Boone
One more thing. Why has it been so long since the fans have heard from ya? In the days leading up to the SEF Rumble, you were nowhere to be found. Why is that? Makes me think you have some kind of plan in motion.

Ashley Pearson
You never know with me. If I had a plan in motion, I certainly wouldn't be telling anyone. You never know what I'm up to or what I'm planning. The reason it's been a while since anybody has heard from me is simply because I was training for the SEF Rumble. I have been training like crazy lately.

Greg Boone
Why? You're already good in the ring.

Ashley Pearson
Thank you, and I know that, but I feel as though I haven't been competing at the level I know I can compete at. You can only lose so many matches to your ex husband before you realize that you are not in as good of shape as you say you are. I had to get my ass back to the gym and work my ass off!

Greg Boone
Do you feel you are back at the level you want to be?

Ashley Pearson
I am 100 percent certain that I am at the level I need to be. There is a big difference between the Ashley Pearson from 2002-2005 and the current one you see. Before, I was just kind of here to kick ass and have fun. Titles didn't really matter to me. But I have to be honest with you about something, Greg. I don't see myself doing this for much longer. Derek may be at the best level he's ever been in his career, but I feel my career is coming to an end. I came back to SEF to finish my wrestling career. I have always said if I were to finish my career in professional wrestling, I would want it to be in SEF. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be here for, but one thing is for sure, Ashley Pearson is going to win some more gold before she finally decides to hang up the wrestling boots. Whoever I face tonight, I will defeat them, and I will continue my quest for gold!

Greg Boone
I'll be sure to watch!

Ashley Pearson
I'm gonna step outside for a smoke. Be right back.

Ashley excuses herself form the table and heads out the door. She pulls out a pack of smokes from her coat pocket and lights it up. Ashley dropped a bombshell by saying that her days as a wrestler are winding down and she wants to win more gold before she retires from professional wrestling. Will she be able to continue on with her mission?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF