sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Everyone wants a piece of me!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, January 16, 2022, 04:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Camera is rolling showing Chris Orton eating piece of fried chicken. He keeps eating then take a break eating started speaking.

Everyone wants a piece of me! Look at what happen last week somebody coming at me knowing i am threat knowing Universal Title is going to be mine. I don't care who wants a piece of me just know this I am not going to lose this tournament more like win it become Universal Title number one contender.

Bill Roberts, you want piece of me! What makes you think you can beat me tonight? I am not scared or afraid of you just looking forward once again proving to the whole world that I am back better than anyone in that locker room. Go ahead preach to yourself make yourself look like a winner end of the day my hand will be air as the winner going to next round.

Chris Orton goes back eating his piece of fried chicken.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF