sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jason Stratus arrives at Wrestle X

Started by fkingkool8303, April 05, 2012, 03:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Jason stratus is in a black suit and he is smiling. Many people wonder what the hell is he doing at Wrestle X. This was going to be the biggest night and he is not even on the card. Why is he here

Jason goes by without a problem. However the SEF camera notices starts to follow him.

camera man: What are you doing here Jason

Jason: Tonight i am a fan. I am going to enjoy this evening. Tonight is a night to remember people. I mean look at this card. But i do have interest in one match Tina vs Ashley, you see i have been dealing with both ladies in matches my entire and short career here in the SEF.

Jason: Now tonight is they are finally going to face off one on one. Who is the best and baddest lady between these two ladies. I know that answer. this is a no brainer. ASHLEY Pearson is going to win this match tonight.

Jason: So what i am going to do is sit back and relax. But there is a certain title that is out there for the taking as well. So who knows i might be making some noise here tonight.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF