sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Edging Out The Effect (Wrestle X)

Started by Da Gangstas, April 08, 2012, 10:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Nick Torres is in his locker room pulling up his knee pads as the door opens with a knock from Greg Boone asking.

Mind if I get a few words?

Torres with his shorts and boots on just pats his knee pads saying.

No, shoot!

Torres sitting up clasping his hands together as he leans forward with his arms on his legs. Greg pulling up a metal chair across from him sits down and says.

Tonight its you and Corez in a rematch from last years Wrestle X, in a rematch from Christmas Carnage, in a rivalry between two friends that has seen you two nearly kill one another. At SEF's Ten Year Supershow you won the Rumble, but at what cost to your body? You have been out of the ring for nearly two months, so are you are ready to return at the biggest show of the year and win!?

Torres shrugging just gets that flash of arrogance to him and says.

Twenty years now is how long I have been competing in a wrestling ring, two decades of experience to Corez's one decade. Two months of preparation is what I had Greg, two months to sit back and watch, study, repair my body, and head into the biggest show of the year ready to walk out World Heavyweight Champion! And I have been watching, I saw Corez and is simple games destroying the already worthless Jericho Army! Corez had it easy, though its as he said, a means to keep him fresh for me, his real threat and a threat indeed I am.

Torres leaning back relaxes with no smirk now, then Greg asks.

So you think maybe Corez might not be up to playing someone of your standards?

Torres shrugging again just says.

Of course, cause what you have here is a man who traveled the world for two decades wrestling thousands of different wrestlers night after night. From Japan to the States, from Europe to North America, and not to mention a true champion of champions! I am a man who knows how to carry a company and Corez, well, he is a good champion, he carries that belt well, he is not ready for the ball. Two thousand twelve is my year, not anyone else's, not Corez, not The Resurrector, not Matlock, not Derek Helms, not Xanthus, not Tina, not Ashley Pearson, not Jason Stratus, not Jenom, not Michael Moretti, not Rick Reynolds, and not Mack! The Arrogant Asshole is back boys and girls and the Westsiders Edge will snuff out The Corez Effect and soon it is I who will become what is known as the World Heavyweight Champion!

A look of mockery on his face and Torres grinning big now. Greg keeps from smirking and asks.

You think you can beat a man who is willing to throw his body at you, a man who has no limit for pain?

Torres shrugging just says with a cocky smirk.

I know that Corez does not have what it takes to beat me one on one tonight, not on this night! Nick Torres is the World Champion after I get done kicking his ass from corner to corner. He wants to throw it all including the kitchen sink at me, fine, I'll give it all right back to him. I'll shove it all and my boot down his throat all to get my hands on that belt one more time and show the world why I am better!

Still grinning and he stands grabbing his vest, gray and black matching his shorts. Torres pulls it on and pats his elbow pads as Greg stands asking.

You sure your ready physically after that brutal rumble match?

Torres letting his arms hang at his sides just smirks saying.

I was ready a few weeks ago, but like I said, I had two decades to get this right and tonight at the grandest event of them all you will all witness ME walk that aisle back here with the golden strap around my waist. Corez, my friend, you busted your ass just as hard as I have and in time you have my tenure, but tonight I take the World Title from you. I know you'll get it back one day and I honestly wouldn't mind being the guy you take it from. Until then though, get used to second best!

A cocky smirk and Greg starts to say something, but Torres cuts him off moving towards the door walking on out. Greg just saying.

The big man appears ready, but Corez as we know is on his game ready to continue on a reign of dominance over the World Title. Its sure to be an epic match, one for the ages, but who will walk out World Heavyweight Champion?

And then he walks out and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF