sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Leyla Hirsch out with torn ACL

Started by Liz, May 27, 2022, 10:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Leyla Hirsch tweeted yesterday that he had a torn ACL last month and underwent successful surgery to repair the injury.
"On April 6th, during AEW Dark Elevation, I suffered an injury. After landing on my feet from a moonsault, I tore my ACL," Hirsch wrote. "Today I was finally able to get my surgery."
She thanked everyone for their support and promised that she would come back as a more improved, leaner, and meaner legit athlete.
The match in question, against Christina Marie, never made it on air as the match was stopped after Hirsch landed on her feet from the moonsault.
A torn ACL usually requires up to nine months of rehab so it will be a while before we see her back on AEW television.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF