sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm going to kick Phoenix ass tonight!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, September 10, 2022, 02:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

I don't know what Phoenix problem with me, because he really pissing me off lately, and I got team up with Simon Lee Nash just kick Phoenix ass in that ring. Chris Orton is furious it shows on his face begins to speak.

Why am I in a tag team match tonight? I want one on one that son of bitch Phoenix, but I guess he needs someone to protect his ass from piss off Chris Orton. I will say this tag team or whatever match I am involve I am not in a mood which you better stay the hell away from me. Tonight in tag team match, Simon Lee Nash and I will go out there take care of business, but I'm going to kick Phoenix ass tonight! 

Chris Orton throws a chair pacing around in his locker room.

Phoenix

(Watching from the rafters is Phoenix who just laughs maniacally amongst the shadows and says.)

"We are in this tag team match because I don't know why, but its Anarchy and we are going to find if either one of us makes it to Sunday night for Ground Zero where we do go one on one, Chris. You can throw all the chairs you want and threaten to kick my ass all over the arena, but I'm gonna set your ass on fire this Sunday. As for Anarchy, like I said, its Anarchy and maybe one of us won't make it to Sunday, like you, when I kick your ass. Ya see Chris, ya see how it works both ways, how we can both make the same, idle threat, but in your case, it's not even a real threat. You can't kick my ass, although this tag team match was not my idea, I will make it work. You and Simon Lee against me and PBR, and not my first choice of a partner, but not bad. As long as he keeps Simon occupied while take care of you and let you know your ass is getting burned Sunday. It's your Ground Zero Chris, because you are going down!"

(Fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF