sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

any title I want

Started by JohnCarter, July 25, 2012, 09:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

"War" return from a commerical break showing John Carter appearing on titiantron started speaking.

I forget to mention "Over The Top" battle royal which I get any title I want, so I look at the people who are involved going to be one hell of a battle royal which everyone want to win it to get a title shot. I want to win it get a shot at World Heavyweight Champion, because I think I can beat current title holder any day, week, or month. I don't know what else to say clearly my mind set on facing Taylor Andrews making sure Iron Championship stays with me, and I take her championship make history becoming a double champion, so who knows I could very well become first ever triple winner winning three matches in one night bet that never happen in SEF ]before.

John Carter lights up a joint inhale it blows smoke into the camera, and "War" went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF