sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

What a Joke

Started by ArchangelWhisper, August 05, 2012, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArchangelWhisper

Whisper was sitting in the GM's office by herself while he was off doing important errands. She sat there and was thinking about her long career she had in the other companies and just laughed at the fact Taylor was about to meet her match. Whisper propped her feet up on the table and motioned for the camera to come a bit closer and began to speak.

Whisper: So the big bad Taylor issues me a challenge and puts her title on the line along with it. Not a very smart move Taylor. Let me give you a clue of who I am so you will learn who the bitch you will be at war with. I am Whisper in the ring, Rebecca Curci to friends, and be-lieve me I have alot of friends. I have since 2003 carved a path of destruction in many different companies that at times I tend to lose track of them all. I am the QUEEN OF THE CAGE, multiple time Hardcore Champion, I have been BUD'S Bytch champion several times, I have destroyed Midnight and Ravyn Crow on many occassion, I have teamed along side my ex hubby Lee Spawn and Novacaine. Shall I continue there Taylor. I didn't think you wanted to know more of my accomplishments. All that doesn't matter here, but what does matter is the fact I was brought here to make sure you get humble and get humble real quickly. You see I was told that you think your untouchable and unstoppable and well bitches like you are the ones I take a fondness for in beating the living shit out of. You see Tay Tay..and I am going to refer you as such because I don't feel like I have to respect you because you haven't respected me since I have been here, I don't back down from a challenge and man or woman, in your case child, I accept your challenge, but do note, when I step in the ring with you..I step in the ring to break your damn neck and to end your career. You title on the other hand is just another trophy in my case of the past titles I have earned in my career. Remember Tay Tay...I don't get mad...I get even. So always Expect the Unexpected. See you in the ring...

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF