sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

this is my night, this is my homecoming (PPV)

Started by Da Gangstas, August 12, 2012, 08:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Sitting back in a small dressing is Xanthus in his ring gear with the World and Iron Titles laying next to him on a black sofa. He wears no shirt and just looks all relaxed and stoned, but then he is the straight edge stoner as well. Our World Champion is set to take on perhaps his biggest challenge since winning the title, the return of Shane Mack! Its live in Detroit tonight in the middle of August, the dog days of summer, and everyone is anticipating this epic showdown at tonight's Homecoming pay per view. Xanthus still all laid back lets his eyelids flutter as if he is going to sleep, then a knock on the half open door wakes him to hear Greg Boone ask.

Mind if I come in and get your thoughts about tonight?

Greg stepping in and Xanthus nodding no doesn't budge, so Greg takes a seat on a metal chair to X's right. Xanthus looking at Greg who asks.

Think you can beat the infamous Daddy Mack in front of a sold out Detroit crowd?

X shrugging just says.

Of course I fucking do! Mack is the man, he is the showsteala, he is one of my friends who I look to as almost a mentor, but in no way shape or form do I think I am not good enough to beat Mack. As much help as he has thrown my way, it is I who have made myself into a bonafide wrestler. I lived the fucked up life that I did until I was able to break away and run into them Mexican bars, the same bars Mack came up in. He and I are more alike in more ways than one, but are still quite a bit different for Mack is still the same old showstealing son of a bitch who'll steal not only the show, but your girl and whatever else he wants! Tonight in Detroit city he finds out that the X Rated Icon is the one who ain't laying down for anyone, especially Shane Mack!

X still kicked back and relaxed with a bit of a smirk now. Greg listening and now he asks.

So do you think this is the real Mack or perhaps its the Owner like last time "Shane Mack" returned?

Xanthus nodding no just says.

That man on WAR was Shane Mack, the Daddy Mack I remember for many years for ya see Greg, I was never fooled by the Owner masquerading as Mack for I was one of the ones Norm was helping. That was late '09 and we were all written off as dead, so Norm did what he had to do when Mack left SEF to go to Japan. Mack needed a break, he couldn't tough it out for SEF, so he left it nearly to die by the hands of Fate. Fuck Mack! Tonight I kick his teeth down his throat and maybe just maybe make his ass tap out. Shane Mack may be coming home, but X to the A is riding high with the World Title all year long!

A bit of excitement in his eyes, but X still laying back all relaxed. Greg still listening and now he asks.

So some bitterness towards Mack, perhaps you resent the man for what he did when he left nearly three years ago?

X shrugging just says.

Nah, I don't resent the man for taking a break as he knew himself and knew he couldn't do what needed to be done. I don't resent a man for stepping back to take care of himself for if he would have stayed and killed himself for SEF, he wouldn't be here now, tonight, for me to kick his ass back to Japan!

A bit of an arrogant smirk to Xanthus and he continues.

I may be a bit bitter towards him for just walking away as he was the only left standing who could have done anything. Norm, he did a hell of a job being posing as Mack as even though I knew, it felt almost right, almost! Mack is a man who is in his own league and he proved that at Wrestle X, but now I prove that I am in Mack's league or even, in a league above!?!

A bit more arrogant now, but still laid back as Greg asks.

So you think Mack will have to be keeping up with you tonight? Maybe he's even a bit rusty?

Xanthus shrugging like he don't care and says with a smirk.

That'd be nice, but I doubt it cause if old D-Mack is really back, then I got a full night ahead of me. Thing is, he does too and he may know that, but what he don't know is that SEF does not need him when they got me. So Mack, go back to Japan son, the American Asshole as SEF under control, under my thumb, so suck my nuts bitch!!!

And X leaps up grabbing his nuts suggestively causing Greg to stand up backing off. Xanthus just grabbing his belts slaps them both over his left shoulder, then walks on by Greg slapping him lightly, laughs, and walks outta the room with a swagger like he don't give a fuck. Greg shaking his head just walks off without word and silence ensues before fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF